Chapter 13

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Thank you for subscribing to you know who you are! Welcome to this story!

Feel free to drop your comment/opinion cause it helps us much to improve our writing. Without further ado, here's an update for you guys!

 

----^--<@ @>--^----

 

Continue from the previous chapter...

"How many are they?" Junmyeon asked as she put the thick document file on his desk.

"They're totally seven students; 5 undergraduates and 2 postgraduates."

Junmyeon nodded before averted his eyes back on the opened document displayed on the MacBook Pro's flat screen.

"One more thing sir," Mrs. Choi said, catching his attention.

"If I'm not mistaken, I saw one of your former guests on the list."

Furrowed an eyebrow, Junmyeon took the file and browsed through it until he paused at one page.

"Its name is Park Chorong, right?" Mrs. Choi asked his confirmation.

"Ne." Junmyeon was still recovering from shock.

Mrs. Choi wanted to ask further but seeing he hinted for some privacy, she excused herself from his room.

Junmyeon stared long at the opened page. He knew Chorong was currently studying for a PhD. But he did not expect Chorong would be interested in their research institution when there were much more option.

Did Chorong aware that the research institution was belonged to Kim's Corporation? Junmyeon bet she did not notice yet.

"This is so going to be interesting..."

A mischievous smile drew on his face. 

 

----^--<@ @>--^----

 

"Here." Chorong handed a cup of warm chamomile tea.

"Thanks, eonnie." Chorong helped her to lean on the headboard.

"You sure you don't want anything else?" Eunji nodded. The chamomile tea would give its effect on her upset stomach soon.

Chorong took a seat on the empty side beside her. She touched her forehead and Eunji's, comparing their body temperature.

"You have fever. What did I told you before, Jung Eunji? Health comes first before works. Always eat healthy diet on time and don't take any caffeine to stay awake when your stomach's empty. How you're going to treat patients if you get sick? Aishhh... this dongsaeng."

Chorong's continuous nagging caused Eunji let out a faint chuckle.

"Eonnie, I think you act more like a doctor than me right now. I'm fine, don't you worry. It's just a common fever and stomach ache. They'll be healed soon when Rong Mama's here to accompany me." Chorong glared and put both hand on her hips.

"You talk too much. Be a good girl today and rest." Then, she got up from the bed.

"Where you want to go, eonnie?" Eunji asked when she saw her walked to the door.

"Cook you some porridge. You can't let your stomach empty, Eunji. Not after you drink that herb tea."

"Arasseo, uisa nim." Eunji said, teasing her.

Chorong was right. She needed to rest. Her body was so exhausted from 26 hours non-stop shift for a week and she only had one day off. And it happened to be today.

'Farewell... my precious one day leave.' She muttered in silent.

In this situation, Eunji could not resist herself from reminiscing those moments from years ago. Whenever she fell sick, he was there every time without fail. No. Not every time. It was almost every time. He had failed once and that put everything to its end. Eunji knew she was a bit harsh to him during the dinner. Though she felt satisfied seeing him in miserable, it did not last for long. Returned home from the dinner, she locked herself in her room, crying to her heart's content.

Eunji focused on washing her hands, not aware of Chanyeol was standing close to her, almost caging her up. Feeling someone's presence behind, she lifted up her eyes to meet his deep glare on the mirror. She stepped aside as if giving his turn to use the facility but to be dragged into a hidden corner.

"Wha..." He cupped a hand over .

"Silent or I'll kiss you here." His threat worked on her after he loosened his grip.

Both eyes reflected indescribable mixed feelings. They stared silently into each other's eyes for seconds before Eunji averted her gaze. She always lost to his deep contemplation.

"What do you want?" She murmured.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Eunji could feel his breath fanning her face. Her eyes looked everywhere but Chanyeol, trying to find any escaping route from his captive.

"Are we on riddle now?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Jung Hyerim."

"Don't call me that." She started to pant heavily. Their chest almost collided to each other when Chanyeol get closer, decreasing any gap between them.

"One more inches and you know what'll happen next." Eunji quickly threatened.

Chanyeol sighed and took a step backward but both hands still pinned to the wall, not letting her escape.

"Geuhruhm, just spare me two minutes. I'm going to explain everything to you."

Eunji took a deep breath.

"This is not a suitable place, Chanyeol sshi."

"Then, where is the suitable place? Name it and we meet there."

"I'm busy and plus we've nothing to discuss. We're over."

"No! We're not. I know you still love me, Hyerim-ah. Please..." Chanyeol pleaded.

"I'm not. Back off!"

"No, I won't until we're clear on everything!"

Both didn't want to surrender. Eunji was tired. She barely had proper rest these few weeks and here, standing before her was a very last person on earth she would ever meet, causing her headache. As usual, our talented actress Eunji managed to hide it from Chanyeol though she occasionally squeezed her temple.

"What is it that you don't understand till now, Chanyeol sshi? Should I suggest you to a psychiatrist so you can recover your memory?" Her voice sounded plain but it was sarcastic enough for him.

"You need to know I'm not the one in those pictures. I'm the scapegoat. They were used to frame me."

Eunji smirked. She was not a stupid. Those photos clearly belong to him. Chanyeol saw her reaction and let out a deep sigh.

"I know you won't believe if I say those were edited."

"So, don't bother to waste your time on me." She scoffed. Her heart was already dead and froze. It merely just waiting to shattered into pieces in any moment if he had guts to continue their so called discussion.

"Do you really hate me?" He asked in low voice, frustrated and hurt.

"Hate me so much that you're unable to look in my eyes."

That Eunji instinctively stared into his deep brown orbs. She saw those clear liquids that now was b his eyes. Was he crying?

"Back off."

"Answer me first."

Did she really hate him? Eunji honestly didn't have an answer for that. Her brain could not process any words to cut him off surprisingly for first time.

Seeing her dumbfounded, Chanyeol instantly knew she still had same feelings for him. She did not deny nor giving him an answer. This was his chance.

"I wasn't in the club that night. I'd been somewhere to do my job."

"Sure! That job was to satisfy your inadequate lust." Eunji insinuated under her breath, balling her fist.

Chanyeol could not endure his self anymore. Eunji was really testing his patience.

"Yeah! That's what you want to hear right?" Gritting his teeth, he pulled her arms, pinning them to side of her head.

"What you're doing? Let me go!" Eunji was freaked by his actions. This wasn't Park Chanyeol she used to know.

"If I was that kind of person, I'd already slept with you countless time so that you know you're mine."

Pang!

"Auch!" Chanyeol groaned. Not only his right cheek was slapped, Eunji accidentally pushed his injured arm with her right hand. Sure it would stop the wound's healing pro

Please log in to read the full chapter