Chapter 5

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

He gently pulled her arm from hugging his bare waist. The woman mumbled something in her sleep before she turned her back against him. He rose from bed and wrapped his bare body in bathrobe. Feeling drowned from the scent of liquor and their body odor that filled the entire room, he stepped out to the balcony. Cold night breeze greeted his body.

As he enjoyed night view of the city, his mind drifted to the incident happened days ago. He was rushing to catch his flight when a woman accidentally bumped into him. He was shocked on seeing the woman’s face as it resembled her a lot as if they were twins. However, he did realize they were not a same person. She already died three years ago.

He confirmed it by himself as he managed to follow Junmyeon’s car along the way to the hospital without being noticed.

“Someone! Nurse! Nurse! Please, help! She’s dying.” Lea was carried by Junmyeon in his arms. A paramedic and two nurses approached them with a stretcher.

“Sir, please calm down. Put the patient gently on the stretcher,” said one of the nurses. Junmyeon did as he was told to. The paramedic quickly checked her vital signs before put on the ventilator.

“Please save her.”

“We will, sir. Please move to the side,” said the paramedic before rushing her on the stretcher into the operation theater.

A nurse approached Junmyeon and asked him to register Lea’s name at the counter. He quickly hid himself behind the corner of the walls as Junmyeon walked past him.

He fell knelt to the ground when the doctor informed Junmyeon that Lea’s heart stopped beating during the surgery. She could not be saved as she loses lot of bloods. He immediately left the emergency room as he could not bear to stay there any longer.

“I’m on my way.” He threw away his phone on the passenger seat and brought out Lea’s photo from the dashboard.

“I told you already. Now the two of us end up with nothing,” said him unable to hold his tears anymore.

“Le.. Lea?”

“I’m not Lea, sir.”

Her cute voice was same as Lea’s. Could it be possible that Lea’s still alive and she loses her memory?

He shook his head. He certainly was insane for thinking up to that point. Honestly, he could not deny that he was a little attracted to the woman just by staring her at first sight. Or maybe because of her face?

“I’m not Lea, sir.” His mind kept replaying the woman’s voice as if it was beautiful melody pierced into his eardrums.

A sudden hug from behind his body snapped him out from reverie. He nearly cursed at the woman who was resting her head on his shoulder.

“Honey, what are you doing out here? It’s cold. Let’s get inside,” said the woman as she pampered his neck with light kisses. He began to sink in lust to pleasure the woman in his arms for now.

“You’re cold? Let me warm you up.” He replied in seductive tone before carried her into the room. The woman chuckled softly as they immersed in their own world.

‘You are a wicked man. You owed me your life. One day, just wait…’

A woman’s voice echoed in his head. He forced to open his eyes in drowse as the voice kept playing in his head.

‘You are wicked! You are cruel and heartless!’

Please log in to read the full chapter