Chapter 1

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chorong was on her way to her car when two students, Joy and Hayoung approached from her left side. They greeted and bowed to her respectfully.

"It's already late. Why are two of you still in here?" Chorong inquired to both of them. 

"We're waiting for you, Miss." Joy answered. 

Chorong arched her eyebrow, anticipating them to continue.

Hayoung took something from behind as Joy nudged her elbow. 

Chorong's eyes widen at the sight of the thing. It was a bouquet of white and pink carnations with baby's breath.

"It's for you, Miss. We can't manage to give you on Teacher's Day as we will have an interview for our internship." 

Hayoung handed it to Chorong and Chorong held it in her left arm. A smile curved on her lips.

"Happy Teacher's Day, Miss. We love you and thanks for being a loving and dedicated teacher for us." 

Both of them congratulated her before bowing.

"So sweet of you guys. Thanks. You two sure knew my favorite. It's a beautiful gift." 

Chorong sniffed natural scent of the flowers a bit.

A satisfied smile plastered on Joy and Hayoung's face. Only few students noticed her favorite as Chorong had kind of reserved personality. 

"It's my duty as a teacher to do the best for my students. Thanks again. Now, you two need to head back home. Your parents must be worry." 

They nodded.

"Good bye, Miss."

Chorong smiled and got to remind them not to roam another place as it was already late in evening before they left.

Chorong sat on the driver's seat. She sniffed again at the sweet scent before put it on passenger's seat and drove her car carefully.

 

*** 

 

The traffic was quite smooth that Chorong managed to arrive on dinner time.

"Ohh, Rongie, You're home?" 

Chorong nodded and gave Mrs. Park a kiss on her cheeks.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter