Inari Hak // 학 나리 ☠ 색욕

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery
"watch me fall for you my venus doom, hide my heart where all dreams are entombed, my venus doom."
inari hak
( golden-blood / sun / activity / イッカク。 )
150x150
315x150
the basics
( full name ) : inari hak
( birth name ) : 학 나리 (hak, nari).
( nicknames ) : 
• inna / because both her finnish and korean name both have "nari" in it, her parents have taken to combining the two names, making it "inna". 
 
( gender ) : female
( dob / age ) : 31 • oct • 1997 (20)
 
( birthplace ) :
( hometown ) :
( ethnicity ) : korean
( nationality ) :
( languages ) : 
• korean / as she is korean, the language is her native tongue. this is the language she speaks at home, amongst family. / fluent
• english / she's aware that almost everybody knows english, so she stuck to listening in her classes, and even began self-teaching. she's not the best as her english is very choppy, and she mispronounces things here and there. / semi-fluent
 
( height ) : 162cm
( weight ) : 52kg
( appearance ) : anything relevant to your character's appearance?
the face
( fc ) : gahyeon (dreamcatcher)
( backup fc ) : iu

( style ) : nari is a sort of grungy girl. shes the type of girl who likes black tights, platform sneakers, leather jackets, studs, and occult accessories.  
**(refer to the bottom of the application)
the deep end
"we have to be greater than what we suffer. "
( personality traits ) :
+: charismatic, optimistic, debonair, daring, perfectionist, liberalist, witty.
o: cautious, ambitious, solemn.
-: rebellious, blunt, sly, imprudent, quirky, steely, unrestrained.
 
( elaboration ) : when it comes to being charismatic, because she loves being on stage, and doing what she loves, nari is seen as a goddess or spokesperson. no matter what she does, if she has flaws or not, she looks graceful, and she gives off an aura that makes you want to belive she can do anything.  she is confident in her skills and personality that she casts a confident and charming side to her. it's hard to look away. however, nari refuses to accept anything less than perfection. she dedicates herself to work day and night to produce results that are as perfect as can be. if it's anything less, she will not accept that of herself. because nari decided to be  in a girl group in korea, she was re-trained in etiquette, she makes herself formal and dignified when she's outside of her company building. it catches the attention of k-netz and dispatch to see such a dignified idol. however, its quite obvious that ashlynn likes to do things on her own accord. she's daring in ways you couldn't imagine, and doesn't think much about the consequences. this is bound to get her into a whole bunch of trouble with her company, however, since she still has lots to learn, they won't get rid of her so easily. shes apart of the team just as much as any other member. when nari does things she does them because she half knows that she wont get into much trouble for what she does. she stays away from incidents that would cause major setbacks for her.  
 
nari has always had an open mind. she is able to accept new idealistics, ideas and opinions. this makes her accessible to her group members whenever they need somebody to talk to. on top of that, nari has quick and inventive verbal humor. you can definitely have a great time with her quick remarks and hilarious comments. she can quote just about any movie up until the 70's as a remark. and when the going gets tough, nari doesn't skip straight to the bad thoughts, she likes to think of all the good things before she shifts over to hopelessness. if there is no hope in the group, she'll give it to them, because she's probably the most optimistic of he bunch anyway. nari knows what she wants in life. as good as nari can appear or be, she's also got a sharp tongue. you can often times see her standing, arms crossed over her chest giving you a very blunt comment on your outfit, or how the hair doesn't match you at all. on a good day, she can tell you what you need to hear and it won't affect you at all, rather it would help you more than you could ever imagine. then there are times when you get on her bad side, nari comes up with gruesome, and evil filled ideas to get back at you. she doesn't belive in mercy once you've given her no mercy yourself. there isn't much you can do to redeem yourself, but she likes the effort. 
 
nari is very cautious when it comes to her personal life and who she is in general. she keeps her family issues to herself. she belives that revealing them to the public, she'd be throwing her entire life away, as everybody needs to have some sort of private life away from the cameras. nari doesn't want to put her family in the spotlight, because she struggles with it and nari wants to succeed and give back to her mom so badly that she'd do just about anything to push herself further. because she's a perfectionist, she makes it so. this isn't bad, but it's definitely not good since sometimes she can over work herself to exhaustion. 
 
( background ) : nari hak was born to her father, junhui and her mother minjin on the night of all hollows eve in ________. as the day she was born, nari's always been a spooky child. she was drawn to the color black as a toddler, and started bobbing to rock music at age four. she was gifted a ukulele at age six and learned to play it within the year. she was dead talented when it came to music, and even though she had nannies left and right, nari was always entertained so long as some instrument or music was around to accompany her. it was around this time, when she was back and forth between nannies that she met kora. kora happened to be the daughter to one of her nannies, and by chance, her own nanny had just quit on her. it was when her own mother realized she could easily move forward as a full time nanny for nari and bring kora along with her. for the time kora's mother had baby sat nari, she'd always been sad because nari didn't have anybody else besides her self, and as much as the music distracted her, nari needed a friend if not a sibling. as the two grew, they began to do everything together. they went to the same school, joined school activities together, had the same lunch as each other, and even started dressing alike. it was as if they were siblings already, set aside their appearances. (i got lazy to continue it, but you get the picutre...)
 
( likes ) : 
• anime (she's one hell of an otaku)
• bubble tea, even moreso now that she can get it anywhere in korea
• composing, since she can play guitar and piano...and is fairly well with poetry
• learning new things
• traveling
• music
• food and pastries, thank you mom for being such a great baker~
• performing
• her fans, and interacting with them
• 

 

( dislikes ) :

• oversleeping
• long skin care routines
• the colors orange, yellow, brown, and green.
• disloyalty, dishonesty
• when you backstab/two-face her (you better belive that if you do something to get on her bad side, she'll come at you ten fold)
• 

 

( habits ) : 

• poking at the members s if they look like they're going to overflow in their outfit
• admiring the members if their outfits are revealing
• biting at her lips when she's deep in thought (she's scolded for this a lot, since she's ruining her 'image')
• 

 

( hobbies ) : 

• interacting with her fans
• donating to charities
• playing piano/composing
• listening to music
• performing
• playing random tunes on her ukulele
• 

 

( trivia ) : 

• she's inspired by groups such as afi, him, marilyn manson, tokio hotel, the beatles, led zeppelin, black veil brides, sleeping with sirens, paramore, linkin park, rise against, cky, and flyleaf.
• other groups she likes are the weekend, terror jr, gorillaz, halsey, syd matters, melanie martinez, and the chain smokers.
• she can play ukulele
• she writes with her left hand but does most activities with her right hand
• has been drawing since she started watching anime at age 4
• her favorite anime's are naruto, boruto, and kamisamas hajimemaa so her room is full of figures, posters, plushies, and cosplay outfits and accessories.
• wears corrective lenses such as glasses and contacts
• her favorite food is japanese and italian
• she loves watching diy videos on youtube
• her favorite color is rose gold
• she is a master at make-up
• she is almost ALWAYS listening to music
• she made a theme for each member (self-composed) on her ukulele
• she doesn't curse
•  if somebody disses her, her family, or her group members she will go off on you in "classs" style (remember, cause she doesn't curse)
• is a lowkey dance goddess
• she loves sneaking out of the dorms in the middle of the night to busk (she'll dance or play/sing music out in the city) but only on nights when there's a big even about to happen or she can't sleep
• her favorite super hero is tom holland's spiderman (she has a HUGE crush on him)
• 
the only ones who matter
"no man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle!"
( family ) : 
 
• father / hak, junhui / 44 / lawyer / the father who still wears skinny jeans, and all star converse. yep, he thinks holding up peace signs and keeping up with slang is cool. mhm, that's junhui, inari's dad. ultimately, nari has a very good relationship with her father, i mean...she's daddy's princess. she will admit that he can be a bit embarassing but, what kind of father would he be if he wasn't?  / fc: yoon sang hyun
• mother / hak, minjin  / 42 / owner of vin d'ete and vineyard owner / like her father, nari has a very good relationship with her mother. even though her mother dedicates a lot of time into her work, she does take time off to get a one way flight to see her successful daughter; she doesn't know all the things nari's done though, because as much as it hurts to admit it, "those are things i could never tell my mother". / fc: kim sung ryung
 
( friends ) :
• best friend / kora lee / 21 / sales associate / kora has been nari's best friend for as long as the pair could remember. they grew up in finland together, and wound up moving to seoul together, regardless the little time kora was going to spend with nari while she trained, she made it work. she's the one person that knows nari inside and out.  / fc: park jiyeon
• acquaintance / kim chungha / 21 / idol (soloist/ioi/procuse 101) / they were both on produce 101 for a while before nari dropped out. out of all the girls, the only one she ever got along with was chungha. although they don't see each other often, they do acknowledge each other whenever they're in eyes sight. 
• friend / jung taekwoon / 26 / idol (vixx) / when everybody else is against her, theres always the one person who she goes to that can rationalise her and that's leo. from the second he saw her, he knew she'd be trouble or she'd be in trouble; which was a right assumption. but as a sunbae, he's been there to help her without ever asking anything of return.
• best friend / lee minhyuk / 26 / idol (btob) / it was by sheer luck that nari was even able to meet minhyuk. along with rock, she also held her native music fairly close to her, so when she heard that one of her favorite groups was coming near her, she couldn't pass up the offter. she saved money for any opportunity to get close to btob; she made apearances at fan meets and signings, concerts, you name it. the girl was sixteen and willing to do anything to meet her boys. nari never expected to become a friend, let alnoe best friend with any of them, but as luck had it she earned his trust and became the friend that they needed amongst each other. 
 
( group mates ) :  (i'll add interactions once i choose the characters) 
• best friend / pride / age / 7ds / interactions
• best friend / envy / age / 7ds / interactions
the important stuff
"I made a choice, this is my path. "
( plotline ) : lust
 
( stage name ) : nari
 
( trainee years ) : two and a half years under jellyfish entertainement
( trainee life ) : nari has always been the troublemaker of the trainee group. she did things she wasn't supposed to, but she had the beauty and talent to get her through it all. {blehbleh}
 
( pre-debut experiences ) : 
• she took part in produce 101 season one but was heavily overshadowed, she dropped out after the first few episodes. 
 
( future activities ) : 
• her korean solo album 
• cover "expiration date" by tablo as a solo special stage
• duet with her love interest. "seogyeokdong" to be featured in her solo album.
english album 
 
( scandals ) : 
• they'll be revealed in the story.
 
( vocal twin ) : rose / link
( rap twin ) : name / link 
( dance twin ) : name / link yoojung lee (1Million) / link
150x150
the romance
( love interest ) : kim jongdae
( backup ) : last, first
 
( personality traits ) : -
( elaboration ) : -
 
( meeting ) : nari met jongdae shortly after making an appearane in the industry as a produce 101 member. when she dropped out, she was angry at her company, she demanded to be doing something more important than just being overshaddowed. produce 101 should have jumpstarted her, nt put her in the shadows. so her company tried to get her gigs as a back up vocalist, but she started recording demo's for other groups as well. it wasn't much of a surprise that with a voice like hers, she'd be demo-ing songs for exo, big bang, bts, black pink or twice. 
 
( interactions ) : -
 
( relationship ) : ohohoho
 
( status ) : single
 
( trivia ) : 
• they have matching rings, but are engraved from the inside. they say,  "Keep going ♥"
• 
the goodbye
( comments ) : -
( questions ) : -
( concerns ) : -
 
( scene suggestions ) : 
• you'll see in the story
 
( password ) : go find it.
300x150
( turn-in ) — ( cheat sheet )

 

nari's wardrobe