ㅤㅤMOON YOOSOL「 I AM VANILLA 」

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery

min yoosol

CODES BY ET

500 x 188. replace with your fc; i suggest using a twitter header for optimum quality!

birthname

min yoosol

nickname

vanilla - based on her personality, pepole call her vanilla. only people she associates regularlywith call her this.

mrs. starbucks - she's just pretty much obsessed with starbucks. almost always, you'll see her with a cup of coffee or even the pink drink, which is her favorite starbucks drink. everybody calls her this, even the people who don't know her name.

coco - she somehow always smells like coco chanel perfumes, and anybody who notices the smell will call her "coco"

date of birth

11/22/1997 (20)

birthplace

buk district, daegu, south korea

ethinicity

korean

languages spoken

Korean - being born and raised in korea by korean parents is quite the reason ;) 
japanese - after joining her company, they urged her to learn at least two extra languages besides korean, and she went with japanese, since anime seemed pretty cool. not to mention it's always been a low-key dream to voice an animated character.
english - another language that was urged to learn in order to communicate with international fans. she's not that great with english, but its enough to get through a plain conversation.

height and weight

5'6 (170cm) & 112lbs (50kg)

faceclaim

lee hayi

back-up faceclaim

lee jieun

nationality

korean

WHAT IS LOVE?

STYLE
if you haven't noticed, yoosol is heavily into cropped tops, lace, and jeans. her favorite shoes that she owns are adidas.  on occasions, (when it's cold enough) she likes to wear oversized jackets or hoodies. 
casual - 


practice - 


formal - 


APPEARANCE 
Anything different from your FC that you want to add.

our story is growing

PERSONALITY
vivacious : because she's so active and bouncing off walls, you can't really tell if she feels any other emotions besides happy. it's very important to her that she's smiling. she hates feeling otherwise, and keeping a smile makes her feel strong throughout all of her endeavors. nobody got anywhere by sitting around and sulking.

caring : yoosol has a kind heart. she ends up falling too fast, for anybody and everybody. she see's people around her as works of arts that need some love and care. chances are she'll do anything in her power to help you out if you ask her for some help. however fallin hard is nothing compared to falling in love, that's on a whole other level. 

loquacious : yep, our yoosol is a talker. doesn't know when to shut up. i mean, go figure. she's still young and has many a thing to learn from the people aroundd her. in a way, it's pretty smart that she does a lot of talking. you can learn from watching, but you can just as well learn a thing or two when you sit down and talk about things. 

magnanimous :  you already know that she has a kind heart, so it shouldn't be a surprise to know that she als forgives just as easily as she puts her heart out on her sleeve. not many people can forgive so easily, but because she beleives in moving forward, forgiveness is the key toward moving forward too. she takes the high road by forgiving people, but never forgetting. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.

aimless :  sometimes, if not most times you'll more than likely find her staring at random things, as her mind wonders through the abyss that is her mind. she doesn't do practical things aimlessly though, it's more of the smaller things that she winds up doing aimlessly.

forgetful : surprised? you shouldn't be.  this is one of the many characteristics that yoosol is known by. she forgets the simplest of things, and sometimes even the more important things. sometimes she can feel overwhelmed by how much she has to do in a day and how short the day is. it's easy to forget about things when you have that sort of mindset.

determined : she will do anything and everything in her power to do or acheive things she believes in. she definitely doesn't give up easily and won't let you if you think you aren't good enough to do something in your reach. some people hate that about her because, "why don't you just leave me alone", whilst some people appreciate the push.

naive :  there are so many things yoosol needs to learn, as i had stated before. there's always a chance she'll misjudge the people around her, but she never means it to be out of spite or wrongdoing, it's more becaue she cares about the peole around her that she sticks her head in and get's the wrong story. she's not all the best when it comes to judging character either, so yes. she has very much to learn.

cowardly :  now, don't be confused. i know cowardice can have a major contradiction with a lot of her other traits, however this trait relates more to doing things out of her comfort zone. even if you've asked her nicely, there's a chance she'll have to find a way out of it because there's no way she's gonig to do something she's teriffied to do. she doesn't think highly of herself in regards to self confidence so she might hesitate to take on things regarding appearance. 

quirky :  some people find it weird that yoosol could be different altogether on a day-to-day basis. however, it's not an entirely bad thing because each day provides different challenges. yoosol is lucky enough to take the world as it is, to not take anything too seriously and to change to your best abilities to adapt to the world around you. by no means does it mean she's "fake", because everything she puts out is absolutely real. and it's her.

selfish : again, not a surprise. she's still growing out of her child phase where everything has to be about her. she's making it into a world where it's not about her anymore and she's in a group where she can't always have the spotlight to herself. yet, everything (mentally) is still about her.



BACKGROUND 
yoosol was born on daegu, south korea as min yoosol  to seolkyu and yukwon. she was the only child as later on in her parents mariage, seolkyu was not able to conceive. as disappointing as it was, the family had to make the most of their only child. the family didn't have much money, but they sent her to an affordable arts school where she'd be able to express and channel her emotions via any artistic form.

as a tot, she was a bit shy, but never opposed to communication. in fact, her communication skills were what got her places in school. the drama director had taken a liking to her. she had a beautiful voice, and a stunning appearance. she was entered into the drama club at once where she'd  practice daily for three hours after school. her parents didn't mind much because she was doing something productive with her life. they were extremely happy to see the finished product as well. when they'd seen how great she was, they continued to push her to go into acting. Truth be told, the only thing yoosol liked about acting was the dance scenes and vocal parts that came along with it.

it had never occured to her that she could easily make a career out of the things she enjoyed from acting. so she continued to act, to make her parents proud. this went on until her parents made enough money to move them to a place with more opportunity. they arrived in seoul, south korea on yoosol's twelvth birthday. they placed yoosol in an arts academy where she continued to do what she did best, act. here though, at least it was easier to form an underground group. it had finally hit her smack in the face when she'd walk down the streets of seoul, and saw busking street perfomrers that it was something she could do too. later on in the year, she talked to her parents about this decision, and although they were hesitant at first because they had clung to the thought ofher acting professionally for so long. in the end, they just wanted her to be happy so they let her join any group that would have her. they were astonished to see her potential first hand, but only allowed her to make practices if her grades were average. luckily for her, that was no problem. 

at age fifteen, her parents saved enough money to let her register to take vocal classes. she took classes for two years, unlimited before she decided to begin auditioning for companies in the area. at the time, she still didn't know what area she wanted to focus on, so she'd chosen acting primarily as an audition ploy. she was very talented in the area, so it didn't surprise any of them when she'd gotten into  a  company, that same year.  and in the same year she made entrance into korea national univerity of arts for drama.

TRAITS 
(+):  vivacious, caring, loquacious, magnanimous
(o): aimless, frogetful, determined
(-): naive, cowardly, quirky, selfish 

LIKES
– rapping : rapping has always been a release for her emotionally. 
– acting :  because she's done it for so long, it kind of has a hold for her, it's in her roots. it'll always be there for her. 
– music :  her whole life revolves around music. she is genre fluid; will listen to anything and will most likely give her opinion on any piece as soon as she has one. she has an ear for music and can differentiate what instruments or mixers are being used in pieces of music and play it by ear via her ukulele. 
– family time : regardless of the dinamics of her family, siri-p will never be able to get enough of it. her family means the owrld to her. she's always trying to show them how much they matter.
– beverages : water is a must, however she loves hot teas (black/english breakfast tea), bubble tea (chocolate, hazelnut, vanilla, strawberry), and the starbucks acai refresher with coconut milk instead of water (#thepinkdrink).
– food : eating is always something she wants to do. especially when it comes to pastries, it's something her parents and her enjoy. siri-p isn't picky with food though, she eats what they give her. she lives by "trying everything at least once".
– cuddling : day or night, it doesn't matter. if you're in her bed while she's asleep, you'll be the receiver of a cuddle monster.
– skinship : she has no shame when it comes to showing her love for others. she's into letting the world know of her love by holding hands with you, hugging you, or kissing you in public.
– sleeping: there isn't much time for it, so she gets shut-eye any time she can squeeze it in.
– nature : especially on rainy days, because everything looks so much more prettier. 

DISLIKES

– being disrespected : she's aware that respect is earned. but you can't shut her down just because she's new at something. that will surely get you on her bad side.
– crude comedy : simplistic comedy or straight out bad comedy; when its forced or distateful. it's bad enough that she hates comedy, so what's is if it's crude. this sort of stuff puts her in a bad mood.
– wasting time : there isn't enough time in the day, so wasting it is not an option. she hates being kept wating, or making others wait for her.
– being lied to : this has to be one of her biggest pet peeves; hurt her as you will, but she will not tolerate being lied to. this is a make or break for her.
– exercising : nobody likes working out willingly-- or at least that's something that siri-p thinks. if she works out, she does it strictly from dancing and moving around all day, not because she's going to go lift weights. 
– waiting in traffic : who in their right mind even wants to sit on a highway waiting for traffic? stop breaking! it's a green light-- 
– morning alarms : ugh, can't i have five more minutes? siri-p absolutely hates hearing the sound of an alarm in the morning because she's a light sleeper, having her alarm vibrate is much more affective and will most likely put her in a better mood as opposed to a blaring alarm.
– washing dishes : because of all the gunk that falls off the plates from what they'd previously eaten. it's just gross, and she won't be caught doing it.

HABITS
– getting nervous : when she gets nervous, she touches at her earlobes, or starts playing with her piercings.
– deep in thoughts : when she's deep in though or organizing her thoughts, she bites at her lower lips, or sticks her tongue out.
– stressed out : when too much pressure builds up inside of her, she tends to keep it to herself until it blows up in her face whether it be by saying rude things she'll regret or crying until she can't anymore.

HOBBIES
– rapping
– stone skipping : back home, her parents have a little pond in their backyard; although she'd preffer a large lake, the pond is where she learned to skip in the first place. 
– ice skating/figure skating : lets be real, she's not the best at it, but it's fun and she'd love to compete one day.

TRIVIA
– she's left handed
– she's not afraid of bugs, and will most likely kill them if the other group members ask her to.
– she doesn't have perfect vision, so she either wears contact lenses or round lensed glasses (or harry potter glasses).
– she has a twitter, instagram, snapchat and youtube account uner the name @vanilla_ys
– wants to star in an action/adventure movie, a horror movie, or a period drama.
– she has a soft spot for indie and ballad music
– she posts covers to her youtube page
– more than enough times, she takes her fan's gifts
– she communicates with her fans a lot

my feelings have grown

RELATIONSHIPS

min yoongi , 24, cousin, they'd grown up together, and he's a major reason on why she wanted to become an idol. although her route was harder and longer, looking up to yoongi was what really drove her. they don't meet up often, but when they do, they make sure they're completely disguised and not being followed. 


oh sehun, 23, best friend, right after meeting the group for the first time, she winds up seeing sehun later on and he mistakes her for a staff member, completely forgetting that he's seen her hours proior and asks her about a scheduling issue. (sort of like when he mistook jeonghan) she corrects him, and even though he's embarassed, he plays it off cooly. for the first few meetings afterward, she ends up teasing him.

"would you like some assistance sehun?"
"is your schedule satisfactory today, sehun?"

he plays it off like he would the first time around; "haha. no thank you miss." or "actually it's pretty good today, thank you." after meeting each other a little more for breaks or lunch, they wound up having a lot in common, and could often be seen doing randome shenanigans.

after he finds out yoosol has a crush on chanyeol, he just has to every waking moment. 

there's nowhere to hide

STAGE NAME  yu-soul

LINE   rap
TALENT TWIN   cheetah

TRAINEE YEARS + TRAINEE LIFE
trained for three years, and seven months.

training is never easy. especially for korean trainees. there's always competition amongst other trainees, and with a soft child like yu-soul...much less. there were more than a few times yu-soul wanted to quit, but with her great support system she continued to go far and wide to make it to the top.  as stated before, She was a good actor, but it would only take her so far...or at least that's what other trainee's would tell her. Not only that, but it was utter chaotic when they switched up her entire world. They'd known which areas were her strongest, and they knew even her weakest points. So when they told her she was going to train as an idol instead of an actess, it was like a wakeup call for yu-soul. She didn't know how to sing or dance very strongly aside from the exclusive scenes she'd perfomed in plays, and the only thing she knew how to do was rap. the two years and seven months were spent focussing and perfecting her dancing and rapping skills since her singing didn't need much work. 

SCANDALS 
include if true or false.


PRE-DEBUT 
Quisque dolor erat, egestas ut ex eu, interdum eleifend diam. Mauris viverra massa id nisl volutpat, vitae lacinia ipsum suscipit. Vestibulum vulputate mattis diam at laoreet. Ut imperdiet congue sem sit amet consequat. Quisque rhoncus nibh ut enim semper laoreet.

A TORNADO THAT CAME TO ME

NAME  park chanyeol (lee taemin)
AGE & BIRTHDAY  11/27/1992 + 25
OCCUPATION  idol (exo)

PERSONALITY 
Chanyeol normally has a bright and positive personality. He likes for others to be happy even if it means he's not. He is often at times pretty loud and mouthy and even moreso when he gets embarassed. With that being said, he does embarass himself quite a lot, but takes it all with a grain of salt. He is loyal to his friends and people he cares about. Although he'd like to deny it, he's also a very romantic person, who speaks his mind the second the thought comes to him. 

Chanyeol had a more or less life upon growing up. He had a mom, dad, and even a loving sister. He was tought to treat everybody he came across with respect and to treat others the way he wanted to be treated. He grew to be a very playful and happy man amongst all other things. 

Chanyeol really loves music. He lives his life surrounded by it. That's why when some kid stepped on his guitar his view on them changed just a bit. He learned not to leave his guitar laying around just anywhere, and not to trust the younglngs around his precious things. ;-;

chanyeol likes music, dancing, and older kids since they're less likely to trample over his belongings.

chanyeol dislikes when the kids walk along loudly, sneezing, and shoes since they were the culprit of the guitar stepping. Just don't ever be too loud around him or he can't concentrate. 

LOVE STORY 
From the moment yoosol first saw him and heard him talk, she knew that he was going to be her weakness. She couldn't quite explain the extreme feelings she had toward him...maybe it was the fact that she knew who he was, but she knew that this time, it was much different than just that.

Yoosol met him during a trade off. EXO had been coming into the building, whilst her and select others were heading out of the SM Ent building. It was rare to see other groups, but she'd managed to do so nonetheless with sheer luck. Since they were the trainee's superior, it was normal to bow and greet them seperately. That's when she'd first gotten in direct contact with him, and it wsn't going to be the last.

Yoosol is always stumbling over her words when he's around (something she's never done with anybody). She began to care what he thought about her. It felt like the first time for everything and it scared her quite a bit. 

Chanyeol often teases her, but to be quite honest whenever they work together, they are a kick duo. Others tend to  think they're pretty cute, and often hope that they just get together. Yoosol made it a point to get his number in order to catch him outside of work. She is always asking him out and she gets so sad when he rejects her (every so often), because he's busy with family, friends or practice. Chanyeol is aware of her crush and applauds her for trying hard. He's pretty much having fun with Yoosol. 

Developement: Since Yoosol makes it clear she likes him, Chanyeol makes it a point to get her to say it. It takes a LONG while, but when she does, he acknowledges it and asks her out later on (romantically).


Once they start seeing each other in a romantic light, things don't necessarily get easier for them. 

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP close friends -> bf/gf (?).

 

you're my rainbow

LAST WORDS not my best work. orz hope she's okay though!
SCENE SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS can i...message you if i get any ideas? (': i am dry right now.
PASSWORD  dreamcatcher