whitlock is joining the new generation.

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery

Whitlock 

golden-blood — sun

basics.

name —  Whitlock Forge

nickname(s) — 
Whit / its the most common and most used nicknames amongst the rest he has. One can see why, as it originates directly off of his name.
techno-freak / since he knows his ways in and around machinery, and technology. he's normally called this by people who don't see eye to eye with him.
robolock / since parts of him are genetically enhanced, a lot of people gravitate to calling him this.
cylock / this is another famous nickname whitlock acquired in regards to his cyber appearance. 
brains / mostly used or called this when he's deep in thought over technology or assembly of technology. he's easily lost in the whole art of it.

birthday & age — 24.03 (21)

homeplanet — Chrometact AZ (original planet; explanations in the background)

face claim & backup — Thomas Brodie-Sangster // Baek Zuho (sf9) 

which side are you on ? — Resistance  First Order

profession  — First Order Prisoner / Tech Whizz ; knows his way around technology, can assemble or create any form of technology so long as he has theright equipment.

apperance — Platinum Blonde whisps of hair that go out of place very easily. He's got matching amber colored eyes, that often seem dull and lifeless. He stands a tall, 6'2 (188cm) and varies in weight thanks to his cybernetic additions ([right] arm and [left] leg). His left eye glimmers any which way you look at it because it's also genetically modified. His eye acts as both magnifier, and enhanced sight,  so he's able to see broader electromagnetic spectrums. Still, both eyes are identical in color. 

Personality begins where comparison ends. 

notes — because he was birthed off of the character Newt in The Maze Runner, a LOT of him will be of resemblance of the character.

 

positives — kind, genuine, rational/logical, calm/collected, ingenious
negatives — spontaneous, stubborn, insensitive, cautious, risk-taker

 

personality

 
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, recteque aliquando no vel, brute essent duo ut. Autem denique argumentum duo ea, quod offendit nam an, quas minim possit eu. Te vim veri numquam voluptua, ei eum esse movet albucius. Ad ius debitis dissentiunt concludaturque, ne erant reprimique eam. Te dico salutatus interpretaris pro. Id nec iriure similique. Duo porro utinam tractatos id, liber inermis nam et, mundi graeci ius cu. Maiorum appetere vix ut, in ullum erroribus nam. Ut vim nulla debitis accommodare, no has atqui prompta. Est ei quem mnesarchum. Pro iriure vivendo signiferumque ne, quo quis invenire an. Quem dolorum ullamcorper vis ne. Ex mel malis nostrud intellegebat. Audire democritum efficiantur ea ius. Invenire erroribus percipitur id vim, at vix tempor splendide. Quodsi cotidieque interpretaris eum cu. Ne aperiri vocibus pertinacia duo, nostrud antiopam reprehendunt est ea, ad eam aeterno reformidans.


   
Pri doming omnium verear et, graece reprimique ut usu. Cu vel tantas adipiscing, invenire incorrupte intellegebat qui ea. quando eligendi sadipscing ei. Id qualisque dissentias dissentiunt sed, ne facer deterruisset quo. Omnium percipitur cu eos, nam ad sint elitr a. Impetus efficiantur ei vix, vix vidit adversarium ut, ex vim viderer diceret. Id tale prompta per, ei quas mazim mea. Vim tempor legendos ex. Ad mel nusquam accusam, congue ceteros concludaturque vix an, ei has nulla errem facilisi. Utinam feugait ius ei, et vix torquatos intellegat. Duo ne alia erant mediocritatem. Eu vidit omittam cotidieque per, quo purto veri cotidieque cu, in stet pertinacia persequeris vix. No vix nobis omnesque. Percipit sensibus assueverit id has, graece ancillae qui no, eu putant eleifend . Alia ferri nec id, has erant doctus necessitatibus eu. Vix aliquip dolores accusamus id, eu sit nusquam molestie suscipiantur, wisi graecis ancillae vis et. Harum soleat et per, eam prompta recteque te. Malis commune sensibus ne mea.

 

 

likes — 

dislikes — 

trivia and nitbits —

▪ ISTP / "The Virtuoso"; "The Mechanic"
▪ his cybernetic installments do have the ablity to cloak themselves(e.g: if he needed to look entirely like a human, all he'd need to do was activate the cloaking ability in his cybernetic parts, and they'd appear human-like with flesh and whatnot.)
▪he's got an "odd" accent // said to be of scottish or english descendant.


 

 

stuff that my caracter says/Does — 

▪ "Agh...Not again?!"
▪ "Please, by all means. Kill me now. Take that screwdriver and pummel it into my brain until it's brain soup." 
▪ "I'm not doing this because it's fun, i'm doing this because I have to. It's the only out I have, if I want my family to survive." 

let go of the past and the past will let go of you. 

background — 
From what Whitlock can remember, he's been on this planet his whole life. He was born on this planet, and raised alongside his mother, and joined later on by his sister. The planet, Chrometact AZ, is and always has been famous for the production of equipment and intelligence to advance in technology. Whitlock had never gotten the chance to know know who his father was, and Whitlock's mother died in childbirth, soon after the birth of his sister. At the time that was the scariest thing that could happen to a child. The way the system worked in Chrometact AZ, was that any family who had two to three children were automatically boosted toward the top tiered class so long as they put in the work appropriately. Families who had more than two to three children where valued highly, only if the family had both a mother and father. Families with one children and both parents where considered middle class, and any families with one parental figure were ridining on the lower class. That's how you got your jobs, that's how you got your pay. You were worth nothing if you were alone. The planet's governmental structure had your whole life planned out for you before you were born. And considering the planet was seiged at one time by the senate, things remained as it was. Your life was never your life. 

So to be a family with no parents...well, that was unnacceptable. The highest rank of authority would always be notified as soon as it happened, and they would take the proper steps to make sure, you were placed where you needed to be. They would place infants into the care of a governess, while children who were old enough to walk and talk, would be released to the first family who paid greatly for the addition. Most of the times, the children would be outbidded to the technocrats1. Once they were taken into the arms of a technocrat, the children would be test subjects to the new and up-coming systems the technocrat's were developing to send out to it's buyers. As compensation, the adoptee's would be gifted the world because although they were testing out things on the children, the technocrats were lonely above all else. They were groomed to be the person the techno-freaks they were today, and estranged themselves from human contact. Some can be heartless, but that's rare to come across on this planet. 

So, after the death of his mother, Whitlock was placed with Millicent O'daria via the highest bidder. Whitlock was five at the time and despite now having him free to do what she wanted, Millicent treated him as a son. The one she never had. He was given anything and everything his heart desired considering her unfathomable wealth. He was untouchable. However, one thing never left his mind. He wanted to see Aurelia. No, he wanted Aurelia. He refused to speak to Millicent unless she got him Aurelia. Of course, Millicent had no idea who or what Aurelia was. One evening, Whitlock requested that they swung by the infants center. Although Millicent had no idea why, she later found out just who Aurelia was. The infant that looked similar to her Whitlock. It clicked. Millicent did all she could for the next few weeks, even telling Whitlock that she had no idea on how to raise an infant. Whitlock convinced her to pay a governess to watch Aurelia at their home in the country side and that he'd learn from her, until they no longer needed the governess' help. It was unreasonable, but Millicent had come to love and care for Whitlock so deeply in such a short amount of time, that she abided. 

 

 

1. Technocrat: in this term, technocrats are very intelligent scientists who excell in robotics, equipment, firearms, and assembly.  

 

 

 

family — 


 
▪  Aurelia Forge (18) | sister | 5/5 | fc: mackenzie foy
Interaction

 

friends — 


▪  Asher Juniper Hayes (24) | Best Friend | 0/0 | fc: taylor momsen
Interaction



▪  Viceroy Enoch | best friend | 0/0 | fc: skandar keynes
Interaction

 

Others — 

▪  Millicent O'Daria |  guardian/the technocrat who paid to have his presence | 0/0 | fc: julianne moore
interactions

Love, you've ever been in love?

love interest — Lorem ipsum.

backup(s)  — Lorem ipsum.

personality — Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, recteque aliquando no vel, brute essent duo ut. Autem denique argumentum duo ea, quod offendit nam an, quas minim possit eu. Te vim veri numquam voluptua, ei eum esse movet albucius. Ad ius debitis dissentiunt concludaturque, ne erant reprimique eam. Te dico salutatus interpretaris pro. Id nec iriure similique. Duo porro utinam tractatos id, liber inermis nam et, mundi graeci ius cu. Maiorum appetere vix ut, in ullum erroribus nam. Ut vim nulla debitis accommodare, no has atqui prompta.

relationship  — Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, recteque aliquando no vel, brute essent duo ut. Autem denique argumentum duo ea, quod offendit nam an, quas minim possit eu. Te vim veri numquam voluptua, ei eum esse movet albucius. Ad ius debitis dissentiunt concludaturque, ne erant reprimique eam. Te dico salutatus interpretaris pro. Id nec iriure similique. Duo porro utinam tractatos id, liber inermis nam et, mundi graeci ius cu. Maiorum appetere vix ut, in ullum erroribus nam. Ut vim nulla debitis accommodare, no has atqui prompta. Est ei quem mnesarchum. Pro iriure vivendo signiferumque ne, quo quis invenire an. Quem dolorum ullamcorper vis ne. Ex mel malis nostrud intellegebat. Audire democritum efficiantur ea ius. Invenire erroribus percipitur id vim, at vix tempor splendide. Quodsi cotidieque interpretaris eum cu. Ne aperiri vocibus pertinacia duo, nostrud antiopam reprehendunt est ea, ad eam aeterno reformidans.

Your chance.

comments/suggestions — Seeing as Star Wars is slightly famous for having characters do things against their will-- Whiclock was created. P.S It took me longer than it should have to settle on the perfect face for whitlock...like, there is nobody else I can picture as Whit, than Thom. I hope you like/enjoy him!

scene request —
▪ The first order finds out he has a "family" and use them against him, to comply.
▪ Lorem
▪ Lorem

password — Cad Bane

turn inback to story