{UNFINISHED} ohara, gyuri || adora || sarita

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery


(#893843, #FF91AF, #FDDDE6, #DE6FA1)
 

replace with fc 120*172

  ohara gyuri  

birthname. ohara, amaranthe
other name(s). ohara, gyuri :: this is her korean name.
nicknames. 

– gyuyu :: this is taken from her korean name. her korean friends and fans gravitate to this nickname.
– ama :: this is taken from her birth name 'ama'ranthe. her friends and family take to calling her this.
– pink princess/pinky pie :: some of her old friends used to call her this because of all the pink she wore, and sported around. 
– strawberry shortcake :: strawberry shortcake was in reference to the pastry/dessert, her skin color was the color of the bread, and her hair resembled the strawberies. she stood out. her clients used to call her this, and she's not very fond of the nickname now. 
– cherry bomb :: this is what her fans call her, and it's sort of like the image she's built up as an idol/trainee. 

date of birth. may 24, 1994
birthplace. canterbury, new zealand, oceania
hometown. seoul, south korea
ethnicity. japanese

language spoken. 

– korean :: since moving to korea, she attended a foreign school, where she learned the language. she's rather fluent; she can now read, write and speak it like a native.
– english :: english is her secondary language. she learned it in school. unfortunately, she didn't really keep up with it so much, so her english has gone sort of down hill from that point. she can understand it more than she can speak it; her english is a bit broken.

faceclaim + back-up. nicole fujita + sayaka yamamoto + arisa yagi
height. 5'6 // 170cm
weight. 112lbs // 50kg
appearance. 

currently, she's got a slightly round face, short wavy, pastel pink hair with a fringe that covers her brows slightly. gyuri has slightly round, plump lips.  gyuri has narrow shoulders, with a smaller bust. her waist is well-defined, whereas her lower body is wider than her upper body (very much pear like). her hips and thighs are ful (and they're often the talk of her figure whether it be good or bad; at least she's healthy!). gyuri has a round bottom *thumbs up*. she has rather skinny wrists and ankles and protruding collar bones. she's almost always wearing make-up and color-lenses. 

style. 

Her style is very adventurous. So long as it's pink, frilly, extravagant, and cute, she'll wear it.

lookbook
secondary lookbook

 

   

 One of a kind

personality traits. 

positives. kind/caring, determined, 

negatives. selfish, cautious/secretive, artful,  

personality.  

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam dictum massa vitae est laoreet ultricies. Donec venenatis neque ac sapien eleifend, vel efficitur dolor gravida. Vivamus efficitur nulla id lorem feugiat laoreet at in lacus. Vestibulum accumsan metus diam, fermentum ultrices nulla ultricies et. Aliquam at vestibulum felis.

background.  

On May 24, 1994 at Lincoln Maternity Hospital in Canterbury, New Zealand,  Ohara, Amaranthe was born and taken into orphanage. Her mother didn't explain, nor was she required to. Her only request was that she be brought into a loving and caring family. However, that didn't happen for Amaranthe. Not much happened in her life. She was like any other child though, who had many friends at the orphanage, and she had even begun school. Of course it made her sad when she saw her friends leave or be adopted by adults because she was always being prepped for interviews and her hopes would skyrocket, but each time, each time, she would be rejected, or the family would chose one of her other firends, and it always hurt. She hid her frustration by taking up activities at school. She took advantage of the academics, and clubs so that she no longer had the time to be let down at the orphanage. And to her surprise, she loved being occupied. 

When Amaranthe reached middle school, she'd become a permanent part of the Adventure Club. It was a social club, that would plan hiking, fishing, outdoor, indoor activities/events. It was for kids who wanted to feel apart of the school system. Alongside her schoolwork, and extra curricular activities (cheer & drama), she made due. When she turned sixteen though, it was getting harder and harder for her to do what she wanted without the proper means. She wanted a job, to have money for herself, and although it was hard to persuade Maisy, buy once Maisy was on board, Amaranthe started looking for a job. She was picky though. She wanted something that paid well for her age and "beauty". She needed the money and she needed it fast. 

Amaranthe adopted the nickname "Strawberry Shortcake", with her new affiliation as the , "Enjo Kosai"/Sugar Babies; the form of compensated dating, which is also known as "enko". Through heavy research, she pulled herself together. She comenced, and pushed through each encounter with her suitors. Maisy was impressed when Amaranthe came back home with various new things weeks later. It was almost suspiciously weird to have so much money in such a short amount of time, but with the time's that Amaranthe was out, she didn't question it. They went on like that. As soon as Amaranthe had enough money for a camera, computer, and several other necessities she begun a youtube page. At first it was for fashion and make-up, but as the channel began to grow, she extended to daily vlogging and song covers. She came to tolerate being a Sugar Baby, that it became a background to her happiness. 

At the age of eighteen, she was finally free of the orphanage. Free to do what she wanted, and she wanted to be a kpop idol if nothing else. She was youtube famous in asia, and new zealand. She was trying to branch out in america, but it wasn't a priority. She'd been a fan of kpop and shared various things about it on her youtube, but now that she had the chance, and the money, she was going to go, and she wasn't going to take no for an answer.  

When she arrived in  Seoul, she automatically looked for the best vocal teachers and pretty much anybody who would be able to help her reach her dream. Meanwhile, she also continued her "job" in Korea, but this time around, she was hush-hush about it moreso than ever. She met up with people only, and only if she really needed quick money at the time. 

   

 things that make me happy

likes. 

– bubble tea :: {flavors: strawberry, almond, chocolate, caramel. with extra pearls}
– cute things :: she's addicted to anything "cute"; the whole japanese fashion and accessries being one.
– lolita fashion + accessories :: why? because they're cute. her lolita fashion is closest to sweet lolita.
– strawberry custard pie :: it is her absolute favorite food to eat. 
– singing 
– making videos for her youtube channel
– socializing :: although, she disliked it for a short while once she moved to seoul.
– having money, regardless of how she gets it. she's addicted with having the better things in life. money gets that for her.
na ha eun :: she's a major fan of the dancer, na ha eun. she stummbled upon the little girls channel when she covered "me gustas tu" by gfriend, and has loved her ever since. it's her dream to meet her.
girls day :: it's her favorite girl group. any mv or dance practice they release, she's bound to know the lyrics and choreo the following day.
exo :: it's her favorite boy group. no matter how many times she tries to convince herself they're not, she finds her self falling in love with them each and every time their music or mv comes on.
– make-up + accessorising :: although dressing for success is good, you also need to look the part when it comes to your face. 
– here
– here
– here

dislikes. 

– sleeping alone :: after becoming accustomed to 'favors' it's rare that she finds herself alone. so, it's common for her to cuddle something/or ask somebody to sleep with her at night.
– caffeine/carbonated beverages :: it's toxic to the body; or at least that's what she believes. 
– here
– here
– here
– here
– here
– here
– here

habits. 

– turning into a stone cold b**** when somebody get's under her skin. (she will cross her arms over her chest, roll her eyes and proceed to walk away, ignoring you until she feels like she can trust you again/forgive you.)
– hoarding things that are "cute". I don't even really thing theres any stopping it. She's always buying things, and then realizes she's running out of places to put them.
– mixing her korean and english up a LOT, because sometimes she forgets specific korean words, and tries acting them out in english.
– here
– here
– here
– here

hobbies. 

– she loves attending conventions, mostly the anime/cosplay cons, comic cons, because it gives her the power to dress lolita without explanation.
– photography :: mostly of herself in lolita, and when she goes to conventions, so she can scrapbook them for later memories.
– styling + make-up :: as opposed to it taking a long time to style hair and apply make-up, gyuri thinks of it as relaxing and therapeutic.
– here
– here
– here

fears. 

– being found out. she's got a lot to hide e_e
– here
– here
 

special talents. 

– she's a make-up guru, all thanks to her lolita fashion. 
– here
– here
– here

trivia. 

– she's japanese but hardly even knows the language.
– she still has a youtube channel dedicated to beauty, vlogs, and adventure/travel
– here
– here
– here

relationships.  


– guardian :: Maisy Clarke (42) / orphanage mother / stern, observant, brazen / (3/5)
although they maintained a good relationship while gyuri was in the orphanage, gyuri would rather cease all interactions with her. it's unlikely though cause Maisy calls her almost every day to "check in". Just like a good 'ol mother would. // fc: desi lydic



– best friend :: namikaze, momoko "momo" (24) / jpop idol / intricate, extravagant, passionate, humble / (4/5)
besides leixin, momo is the only person who knows about gyuri's endaevors (secret side job). momoko and gyuri were raised in the same orphanage, but momoko had been adopted when momo turned twelve. before she left, momo and gyuri made a promise to see each other on the stage. often times, fans are excited to see the two interact considering she's a jpop idol and gyuri's a kpop idol. they have a cute/utterly girly friendship, that often gets them shipped together by their fans. // fc: yuka kashino



– brother by choice :: zhang leixin (25) / university student / masculine, overprotective/assertive, intelligent / (5/5)
they grew up in the orphanage together. for a while, he and gyuri were deeply infatuated with each otherat one point, but before acting upon it, they found it more valuable to remain as the close family they were in risk of loosing everything they'd built up. leixing cared about her deeply, and will not hesitate to clobber down anybody who hurts her. // fc: kekinmei

   

 i adore you

stage name.  gyuri

persona.  cherry bomb.

trainee years.  three years.

trainee life.  

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam dictum massa vitae est laoreet ultricies. Donec venenatis neque ac sapien eleifend, vel efficitur dolor gravida. Vivamus efficitur nulla id lorem feugiat laoreet at in lacus. Vestibulum accumsan metus diam, fermentum ultrices nulla ultricies et. Aliquam at vestibulum felis.

pre-debut.  

She is completely unknown during pre-debut. She's made sure that whatever past she'd had remains under lock and key. 

scandals.  

– scandal :: when / true/false / explanation

– scandal :: when / true/false / explanation

 

   this is my role

plotline + backup.  sarita + ariadna

position + backup.  lead vocalist/vocal + vocal

singing twin.  heyne(baek a yeon)

rap twin.  here (optional)

dancing twin.  heyne

talking twin.  heyne (korean), mikipon (japanese; if and when she learns it)

 

   

 road to acceptance

hello there, please introduce yourself.
"hi there. my name is gyuri." 

how do you feel about debuting?
"absolutely exhilarating. it leaves me speechless each and every time i think about it."

do you have any goals you want to achieve with Adora? 
"i want us to make a name for ourselves. to succeed as a group, and do what we love."

do you have any role model? How do they inspire you? 
"i can't pinpoint one specific person. because, i admire people who struggle to meet their goals, and reach them regardless of the situations they face. those kind of people are my inspiration, and i hope that one day, i'll become an inspiration to somebody else." *nods head gently*

do you have any ideal type as well? 
"i-ideal type?" *she giggles cutely* "well, there's only one person i'd rather be with, and that's yoon cheol." 

how do you feel about being in a big group and living together? 
"the more, the merrier, right? i think we each have something different to bring to the table, and i'm so grateful for each and every one of them. it feels like yesterday when we began training, but i'm so proud and happy to have seen them all come to this point."

what do you think about adora's concept?
"it's...interesting to say the least. something that i can keep up with." *nods*

and lastly, is there any idol you want to get to know backstage? 
"idol's i want to befriend? well, i've been a fan of key's since shinee's debut. they're always holding concerts and fan meets in japan, i've attended one or two, but i'd definitely like to become friends with him."

replace with fc 95*95
 
replace with love int 120*172

  Kinda  

back up. none

birthname. shin, yoon cheol
other name(s). nakta :: was his former stage name when he was an active member of the boy group topp dogg. 
nicknames. 

– cheolie :: this is the most popular nickname given to him by gyuri. 

date of birth. april 24, 1993

 

   

 Kinda kickin' it.

personality.   

– yooncheol gives off a fairly quiet and cold image. sometimes, it feels like all he does is stand around and judge bpeople, when in reality he's actually observing, and calculating the way people move and talk around him. it gives him a sense of who to talk to and what to say around them. he's intelligent when it comes to keeping useful people around, or letting them go before they ruin his image or reputation. it's like he was born for the spotlight, which is why he works perfectly alongside gyuri.

but aside from being all mean looking and judgy, he's a very dedicated person when it comes to thethings he loves and is interested in. if it benefits him in any way, there's no way he's going to back down from soemthing. so, when he's around the right people, he's also a talking mess (in a good way)! very out-going and easy to talk to.

love story. 

– start here

status. publicity relationship, but are actually friends.
ending. surprise me.

trivia. 

– their ship name is kindgyu or if you regard their birth names, it's amacheol
– they have this couple's bracelet.
– they also have these couple shoes, used onlt when they collaborate with each other
– start here
– start here
– start here
– start here

kinda kickin' it tough
 

   golden-blood : sun

last words.  I realize that yes, some of the ideas in here are...outrageous, but hell i've lost all inspiration for idol fic's and applications so this is one of the lasts idol-characters i'm putting out for a while, regardless of idea c': i hope you enjoyed reading her or something :D

scenes requests.

– here
– here

password.  bye