☆ 模合 ♡ みそ 稔子 is in need of support.

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery
replace with your fc
 
golden-blood : sun : 90%?
 
Birth name miso, noriko
nickname(s)
⥅ misoup ; despite miso being her surname, and a soup...that's the entire reason people take to calling her misoup. go figure.
⥅ nori ; yep, you put the nori in the miso soup-- this is seriously not funny. her parents must have had it out for her (or just saw the chance and took it). this is the most used nickname besides misoup. 
⥅ here
birthdate december 11 (22)
birthplace nara, japan
hometown nara, japan
ethnicity japanese
languages
⥅ japanese ; 100% ; she was born and raised speaking, reading and writing it.
⥅ korean ; 78% ; she's only started learning korean before she decided to go to bolin. she's thankful that bolin has japanese, and english speakers though because her korean is not at its 100%.
⥅ english ; 54% ; because it's a universal language, she spends some time reading, and learning to write and speak it.
 
replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100)
a pretty face is nothing when you have nobody to tell you how pretty you are.
 
 
faceclaim mai shiraishi
backup tina tamashiro
height & weight170cm & 50kg
 
appearance noriko's hair color is dark brown, straight, and long, trailing down to her mid-back.  she lives for the make-up and won't leave her dormatory without having some on. she has right ear piercings, left ear piercings, this tattoo on her right arm, this tattoo underneath/between her s, and this tatttoo on her lower stomach/hip.
 
style lookbook
despite her overall, girly appearance, her style is mostly consistant of a grunge school girl fashion.
 
 
replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100)
I only show my truest self when the world allows it.
 
 
isfp : "the adventurer", "the artist"
charming, sensitive to others, imaginative, passionate, curious,artistic
fiercely independent, unpredictable, easily stressed, overly competative, fluctuating self-esteem.
 
background
all you need to know is that whilst growing up, noriko had a rather tight bond with her parents. they always encouraged her to do what made her happy, and to always be truthful, especially in tough situations. They'd go to all of her events, or try to make it, at least, and when they couldn't, they'd always make sure to send her a bouquet of roses and a note of encouragement. when mnoriko wanted to go away for university, they were very hesitant because they didn't want noriko too far away from them, and they were also scared noriko would miss them too much, but with all the benefits and after the visit on campus, they agreed to let her live her dreams. 

life stylea day in the life of noriko goes a little something like this;
on weekdays, she wakes up at 6am, goes straight to the shower, gets dressed, eats, and does her make-up. after her make-up she's dragging for time, so it's good she lives in the dormitories. she pracitally runs to class. 
she has a block class around lunch time, so she opts to take a break during class to buy a sandwich/lunch then goes back to class. 
after 3pm, when all her classes are finished, she heads straight to work. she works until about 6pm, on weekdays and from 6am - 2pm on fridays. 
whenever she's not at work or in class, noriko is in her dorm or out with her friends. and on monday and thursdays, she goes straight to rhi cafe after work for the moai meetings.

noriko attends classes in the day-time on monday and wednesday from 8am to 3pm.
she also attends classed in the day-time on tuesday and thursday from 8am to 3pm.
 
likes
⥅ music
⥅ art
⥅ yoga
⥅ moai
⥅ anime
⥅ cosplay
⥅ clubbing
⥅ drinking
⥅ bubble tea
⥅ pastries
 
dislikes
⥅ oversleeping
⥅ long skin care routines
⥅ diets
⥅ disloyalty
⥅ dishonesty
⥅ having choices made for her
⥅ being blamed for others actions
⥅ being lied to
⥅ being kept waiting or keeping others waiting
 
hobbies
⥅ spending time with friends
⥅ painting/drawing
⥅ listening to music
⥅ yoga
⥅ walking around campus playing random tunes on her ukulele
 
habits
⥅ when she's nervous, her fingers have a certain tick to them (i.e: she runs her thumbs over her knuckles several times; but it's hard to notice if you don't know her very well)
⥅ she chomps on her lips like crazy when she's deep in thought
⥅ here

fears
⥅ feeling alone
⥅ being alone
⥅ her thoughts
⥅ here
 
trivia
⥅ she has unique theme songs for her friends via ukulele
⥅ left handed, but does various activities with her right hand
⥅ her absolute favorite food is mochi
⥅ she has a love-hate relationship with visual kei
⥅ she's musically inclined & knows how to play guitar, bass, drums, ukulele, piano, and clarinet.
⥅ she loves reading comics, her favorites being spideypool or deadpool
⥅ she has an insane manga collection, organized by genre, and alphabetically (and volume of course)
⥅ she owns an iphone 7 plus, mac book pro, and beats ( i ) this is her phone case
⥅ she has a weird and totally awesome obsession with all things tim burton.
⥅ she supports the lgbtq+ community
⥅ here
 
 
replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100)
but, they're the ones who will never judge me.
 
 
family
⥅ mother ; miso, ayoko ; 46 ; occupation ; closeness;
interactions

⥅ father ; miso, reo ; 48 ; occupation ; closeness;
interactions

 
friends

⥅ resident party girl, and badass ; beatrix "bea" ito (devon aoki) ; 28 ; diner waitress ; 4 out of 5 ;
interactions

others

⥅ friends with benefits ; moon sejun (pcy) ; 26 ; computer science major ; 5 out of 5;
they go to each other when times are tough. any moment something stressful arises, they go to each other. they usually drop whatever they have going for the other and understand each other on a deeper level. unfortunately, they don't really talk to each other outside of their bubble. to the world, it's like they don't even know each other. they comfort each other any way they can. and somehow it makes them feel a little more wholesome.

 
 
 
replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100)
i've never been prouder of what *we* can accomplish together.
 
* How long have you been in bolin?:  "i'm actually about to start my junior year."
* WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR?:
"I am a proudly declared cullinary major, branching off into pastry."
*WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE UNIVERSITY?: "the programs are state of the art, as you know... everything bolin has to offer is...it's a good catch. totally worth it, i just wish there was a more knit support group." *shrugs*
* where is your favorite on-campus location?: "the central core building. for sure."
* where is your favorite off-campus location?: "rhi cafe. and not just because the moai is there. the atmosphere and overall vibe there is amazing. one i wish to pull-off when i can open my own cafe." 
* what places do you stay clear of?: "the cafe on campus...I mean, i work there, but when i don't i stay clear. i've had about enough of that place."
* How did you find out about the support club?: "i made it."
* What is your opinion of the support club?: "i'm doing the best i can! but we could always use some more members~"
* ARE YOU A REGULAR AT RHI CAFE?: "oh, yes."
* What do you normally order at Rhi cafe?: "hot chocolate, half a dozen cake pops, and those neat mini-sandwiches."
* more importantly, what kinds of problems do you come to the group for?: "loneliness, depression, home sickness, relationship advice", *shrugs* "sometimes, academic advice and for studying."
* are you more of a helper or a person who needs help?: "both. depends on the mood really"
* Are you a dedicated support club go-er?: "definitely. the club would fall apart if i didn't show up."
* WHAT TYPES OF THINGS DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT ATTENDING THE MEETINGS, OR CLASSES?: "video games, perfecting my pastry skills, trying out new recipes, movie nights, date nights."
 
 
replace with your l/i (100x100) replace with your l/i(100x100) replace with your l/i (100x100)
and sometimes, i just wish you were there like they are.
 
 
love interestWyn nam (fc: cha eunwoo)
backup love interestmoon sejun
 
               

istj // the duty fullfiler, the logistician // the mysterious
 
personality  points
⥅ value's tradition, security, and peaceful living
⥅ works long and hard to fullfil his duties
⥅ can be depended on to see tasks through
⥅ loyal and faithful
⥅ very much stable, down to earth, and practical
⥅ family-oriented
⥅ dislikes tedious things, and doing things that don't make sense to him
⥅ is a natural born leader
⥅ prefers to work alone, but can work well in teams if he has to
⥅ extremely observant. he takes in facts via his senses and he stores them internally.
⥅ by storing those facts, he recalls them when he needs to use them in any other life situations.
⥅ he has a profound respect for facts and concrete information.
⥅ makes decisions logically, objectively, and rationaly.
⥅ does not like change, unless he can see the benefit in it
⥅ he has strong opinions of the ways things should be, even though he keeps it to himself.
⥅ he appreciates structured and orderly environments
⥅ has high standards for how people act around him, and of his own behaviors.
⥅ pretty in-tune with the feelings of others
⥅ can and will accomplish anything he puts his mind to
⥅ "good citizen" #littledotheyknow
 
 
               
 
 
 
background Wyn was born into an elite family. he was the fourth son of six children.  his eldest brothers ash, jeremy, and sister may were always out of his reach, and he wondered if thats how his younger siblings june, and krystal felt about him. however, he didn't really have much time to marvel in it. from a young age, wyn had been set up for sucess. there was no other option for him in this family.  for being a son with five other siblings, he grew up rather alone and surrounded by authorative figures around him. his life was planned out for him the moment he was born.  if his brother ash was going to be a police force head, jeremy would need to be a politician. if jeremy was a politician, then that meant may was going to be a lwayer, and if may was a lawyer then the nam family needed ash to be a legit member of the fbi or cia. and, as far-fetched as that sounded, that's the way this family worked things. so on and so forth with the rest of the children. 

in school, wyn was an athlete. people knew him for his name. by his third year, he was over it. he was slightly bitter and stoic of anybody who approached him for ulterior motives. he held onto a circle of friends and was often the quiet observant one of the group. he wasn't ever much excited for graduation, but he was more than happy to finally get away from his family even if it meant he still had to do waht they said form a far. origianlly his parents wanted him to attend a top university in the states, but  decided against it, sending him straight away to an academy in bolin, near their newest university.

coming to bolin on his own made him friendless, and also foreign to his parents legacy. nobody knew him and for the first time, he was definitely fine with that. being alone urged him to pick up some strange hobbies relating to his field of training. it was becasue of his new strange hobbies, that he began to love his field of trianing even more. whenever he wasn't in training, he was at the shooting range. for the years that he was in bolin, he'd become a great sharp-shooter, and would be one hell of a hitman if it came to it. 

 
  
 
relationship : noriko met wyn at rhi cafe when she bumped into him one morning. he was definitely a face she'd never seen before, and a cute face at that. since it was around the time she'd first come up with the club, she approached him with a flyer. he had to explain that he didn't attend the university, and that he also didn't have friends to pass the word onto, but he still took the flyer anyway. of course she liked his vibe, and his voice but she didn't entertain her thoughts, knowing well that she'd probably never see him again. 
however, she was quite surprised to have seen him at rhi cafe the next day. it was fate, or...at least that's what she thought. she needed to take action, get to know him, so she did. 
day by day, she walked over to his table, took a seat, whether he wanted her to or not, she'd never know, but she engaged in conversation. he didn't talk much, and even several months later, he still doesn't talk much, but she's sure their relationship is budding. 
 
 
               
 
 
replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100) replace with your fc (100x100)
everything is much better now.
 
comments/suggestion(s) : lorem ipsum
scene request(s) : lorem ipsum
password : lorem ipsum
 
 
 
LAYOUT BY -switzerland