AHN SUNMI IS PART OF THE MOMMY DAYCARE

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery

AHN SUNMI

Welcome to my life.

Mom .
(noun,  adjective, verb).

One who does whatever it takes to get whatever it is, done. Period.

birthname: AHN, sunmi

height and weight: 170cm & 53kg (5'5 & 116lbs)

date of birth: 23 feb 1993

back-up: bae joohyun 

birthplace: jinhae-gu, gyeongsangnam-do, south korea

ethnicity: korean

faceclaim: kim taeyeon

languages:korean & english

 

 

 

FASHION:  Sunmi's Lookbook


STYLE:  When it comes to fashion, Sunmi doesn't like to compare her fashion to a certain genre or sub-genre, because she thinks she dresses in her own type of way, but if you had to compare it would probably fall somewhere into vintage-hipster. 

APPEARANCE: Sunmi's hair is naturally dark brown, and wavy, however she never wishes to return to that color so she keeps it blonde, and maintains it often. Sometimes people worry because she's very pale skinned, but being a mother doesn't give her much of a chance to go outside very often. Her lips are plump and powder pink in color. Her eyes are the color of amber, and they glisten in the sun light. Her body shape resembles that of an hourglass, and she's worked hard after her pregnancy to get back to it, but after her pregnancy she gained more hip and . Gotta love that mom-bod after all.

looks

BACKGROUND:  For a time, as she grew up, Sunmi was the complete opposite of what she is today. She was kind, caring, selfless even. Because she grew up in a household that contained a large amount of money, she always got what she wanted and what she needed easily. Along with that, she was also aware that there were people who didn't get those things so easily. For varoius years, she funded several foundations to help people around the world. Her life wasn't complicated at all, to say the least. She had a sister, and even a younger brother. Her family was complete, and warm. She felt loved, and she felt good about herself for doing everything she could to help out people who couldn't help themselves.

When she made it into highschool, it was as if she was suddenly popular. Known as the girl who helpped out charities, and had a heart of gold! She was able to make a whole new circle of friends and that was one of the things she was thankful for. She felt like she mattered, for all the good reasons. She even wound up getting a boyfriend! Sunmi was so stoked, she couldn't even belive that somebody could be interested in her. This boy (Haneul), thought like she did, and was interested in the same things she was. Sunmi thought that something like this was incredible, she was relived because she had finally found somebody she can vibe with. She truly belived that this was the boy that would change her life forever, and he did.

Haneul was one of the many people who encouraged her to spread her beauty. At the time, Sunmi was very humble, she didn't think she was the worlds prettiest female, but she gave social media modeling a shot. She had so many followers on her social medias, so persuading underground companies to let her promote them was going to be easy. With Haneul's help she was suddenly taking on six to eight promotions at the age of just 15! On her birthday, February 28, 2009; Sunmi turned sixteen. She had been with Haneul for a total of two years, and she invited him to her big birthday bash at her summer house in Seoul. Her parents promised her that for her "sweet sixteen" she'd be able to have a big blown out party, that they'd pay for her friends to get there, and for all the decorations, party favors, and food. By the time the sun was going down, the party was in full motion, and the summer house was flooded with teenagers, even some she didn't know from Seoul. When the party reached , Haneul guided Sunmi upstairs. Sunmi couldn't even belived what happened afterwards. Unspeakable. Unexplainable.

The person who she called "love" mistreated her, and took something that was very precious to her. All the time and money she spent on him had been a joke. He had openly admitted to only going out with her because she was rich and good looking. He explained that she was nothing but a "tool to be fooled around with". It shattered Sunmi's world. She went back to Daegu that night and demanded to live in Jeju, far away from her prick of an ex. Her parent's didn't question her notion, but they were concerned to say the least. That was the fateful day that turned her world upside down. The once loving and optimistic girl was gone from existance, she had died in her summer home bedroom the night of her sixteenth birthday. It's been that way ever since. That's why she messed around with boys all the time, and that's why she never gets attatched to anybody.


PERSONALITY:  Because she's been raised in such a stressful environment, Sunmi  has always been observant. She does not like to be played or taken for a fool, so she's picked up on several signs that people give off that tell her otherwise. She can also be very bold when it comes to confronting people on their intentions. She loves bashing on those she sees "lower" than her because "they deserved it for messing with me". It's this exact quality that makes people hate and love her at the same time, because she could be threatening to end your life, and she'd still be looking charming, smile and all. If there is ever a chance where she wants to get back at you, it's quite easy to tell when you're her target. Sunmi will look at you very often, she will take time out of her schedule to be scrupulous, devious even. She isn't a person you want as an enemy. Sunmi  can be a CAPITAL B, when it comes to being on her bad side. Its infuriating to be on bad terms with a person who can smile as she shames you.

On the otherhand, Sunmi is a very dedicated friend. She makes it her absolute priority to make sure you're listened to. Her determination is one of the main reasons why she even has friends at all. She can spend hours on end trying to get something right to please you, or planning parties for you to the best of her abilities. To say she's Hard-Working is a complete understatement.

When she isn't working her off, Sunmi is rather libidinous. Its a wonder how she found a man to settle down with. Whenever she's spotted in public or around other guys, there's always chemestry surrounding her. She has a ual drive that aids her sway anybody in her way. There is no doubt that she HAS been around, it's almost clear as day to see, i mean come on...she has a daughter. She showers herself in riches in very decadent measures. Everybody who's known her, besides her friends, or people who can see eye to eye with her will tag her as "superficial" because she is! She isn't fake, but she hides behind her own skin/wall. All the beauty is nothing without her cold image, or so she thinks. Because she's beautiful, she thinks that she has to be esthetic. She is always concerned for her outside appearance, that she forgets that she needs to take care of herself as a whole.

Behind her walls, Sunmi is a very charming girl. She always has the right thing to say and knows when to say it. It can be noted that her charming side comes out when you least expect it. She likes it when you can test her, and/or even bring her down to her knees. Once you've done so, you've earned enough to see her charming side. Once she's your friend, it's almost inevitable to get rid of her. You'll be stuck with hearing the corniest remarks, along with her witt that comes when you need it most. It's really quite amazing to see where the friendship goes. 

TRAITS:  Observant, Determined, Hard-Working, Charming, Bold, Scrupulous, Witty, Superficial, Libidinous, Esthetic, Decadent, Devious. 

MOM TALENTS: 
- she can change a diaper fully in under half a minute
- can now cook with one hand #thankssomin
- can shower in 5 minutes flat. #thanksagainsomin
- making delicious slow cooker dinners
- being prepared for any and all possible situations
- gauging a fever perfectly
- mastering the art of light sleeping

TRIVIAS:

Likes: kdramas, bubble tea (somin likes chewing on the pearls), learning new "mom" things, listening to music, food and pastries (she's learning to cook and bake more), walking into warm weather when she's been in the cold for too long, ice skating, Aerial Yoga, skinship.

Dislikes: oversleeping, getting sick (moreso when somin is sick), disloyalty/dishonesty, being lied to, when Somin gets sick, close-minded people.

Habits: when she gets heated (angry) she feels the need to get out of the house for fresh air, chomping on her lips when she's nervous, on long nights (nights when jae is out, or nights she has bad dreams) she cuddles up with somin, she tends to do all the work herself so that it's done right and it ends up stressing her out more than it should, yelling or irritating easily when she's stressed or angry, using sarcasm as a frequent method of communication, loading up on coffee on nights that she gets no sleep, putting somin first over jae, hardly getting time with her friends because she prioritizes somin.

Hobbies: playing music on her ukulele to entertain somin, baking goodies, aerial yoga, being a super mom if that counts.

Trivia:
- she's low key addictid to dr.pepper and has them all stashed away in her min-fridge in the bedroom.
- she knows how to play the ukulele
- she's an aerial yoga instructor
- her favorite color is rose gold
- she is genre fluid and will listen to almost any types of music
- her favorite group is HIM
- she loves playing video games
- owns a special edition ps4 console
- she's obsessed with funko pops and has accumulated over 100 of them

get to know me

BABY NAME and NICKNAMES: Moon, Somin

- Min Min / Min, is the second part of her first name. So"min"; everybody calls her min min.
- Chibi Moon / Only Sunmi's friends call Somin, Chibi Moon. It's a play on the fact that her surname is Moon, and she's small and cute; much like Chibi moon in Sailor Moon.

:KIDS BIRTHDAY and AGE: 04/24 (1 year, 4 months)

STORY TIME; TODAY'S TOPIC: "HOW WAS BABY SOMIN CREATED?":  There was a period in her life when, Sunmi was so lost. She found no importance in keeping relationships, so she didn't. She went to places that would guarentee what she wanted; pleasure. There was a clear problem with Sunmi, but nobody ever thought of changing her, or talking to her about it because she always ran away from discussions that would lead up to an embarassing conversation (on her part). To say that Somin was an accident is an understatement. Sunmi had been sleeping around with multiple men, so when she ound out she was pregnant; she was stunned, to say the least. First off, she must have missed a birth control pill, or one of the men might not have used protection. Second, who was the father? Who was the one who got her pregnant? At first, she was very angry. She didn't want to be pregnant, but abortion was not an option. Sunmi became stressed over finding the father, and keeping herself healthy enough for the baby. Sunmi copartmentalized the situation; denying that she was pregnant. She was much more irrate, and her sister noticed it and called her out on it. By this time, Sunmi had so much pent up emotions that she just blew up. For the first time in a long time, she had opened up to her sister about it. Throughout the pregnancy, Sunmi began to soften; she realized that she was actually going to have a baby. She wasn't alone, and even if the pregnancy was accidental, it wasn't unwanted. Sunmi began prioritizing the baby, and even though she still carried the same personality; she was a changed person overall; she was a mom now. 

When Somin was born, that's when she found out who the father was. There was no mistaking her striking resemblance to him. Jae Moon. She invited him to the hospital to see for himself since he didn't belive her. It'd been almost a year since he'd seen her. Once he saw her, not even he could deny it.

- "what's her name?" 

- "somin. her name is somin." 

It was the name he spoke about once before on their last meeting. Originally, she wasn't going to up and name the girl Somin, but after confirming the father, she decided Somin was the perfect fit. The months to come, were spent prioritizing Somin and deciding whether they'd co-parent or...take on the task of being a family.

SOMIN'S PERSONALITY/BEHAVIOR: Somin is a very bright, and active girl. It's as if she was on a happy pill; always babbling, always moving. It's hard for Sunmi to do just about anything else because the second she turns around, she knows Somin will or already started to get into trouble. Its said that the terible two's are the wrost,but for Sunmi, these times are the worst. Because of this, she gets angry when people to let her daughter be, well..because, "Excuse me, but you don't know how my daughter is." Sunmi also finds herself very stressed, but she loves and cares deeply for Somin; and overall, thinks of somin as the biggest blessing in her life. 

TRIVIA: 
- Somin pulls on her socks and stretches them so far that she can put them in . Sometimes, she's able to take them off and chews on them until they're completely soaked with drool.
- She gives slobber kisses. She opens wide and tries on people's cheek. When she's done, you're all slobbered on and she's laughing.
- Somin blows raspberries when she wants attention
- Somin loves it when Sunmi gets bubble tea, chewing on the pearls get her distracted for a long time.
- despite not knowing any words, she is very talkative; she can go on and on for hours straight
- often times makes a big mess when she's eating
- cries non stop when she's tired ( sunmi has to put her in a baby wrap carrier and give her warm milk and take her out for a walk, for her to go to sleep)
- seems like a toy or statue when she's woken from her nap (that half-awake state, you know?)
- her favorite foods are pasta and yogurt (strawberry, kiwi-strawberry, and kiwi-bananna with strawberry)
- if you give her a strawberry, she loves to squeeze it until it's goop and she it off her hands
- is beginning to speak
- she eats every three hours
- likes to be held
- her prefered milks are coconut and hazelnut
- she's fearless around animals
- is not allowed to use electronics; sunmi doesn't want her daughter bound to technology like today's kids.
- if sunmi scolds her, she givez her mom a blank face; sort of like "whatever, mom. imma still do it."

my world

FAMILY: 

- father / ahn, jungshin / 48 / private investigator / when he's not home, he's in his home office. It's rare for him to make time to spend with the family. The family does not have bad blood against him for doing it because he's the bread winner, but there are a bunch of doubts and thoughts that he may come to regret the time he missed out on. He's the type of father who could be absent or oblivious to what's going on in their lives but still give the best and unbiased advice when they need it.

- mother / ahn, raiden / 46 / stay at home mother / raiden is the type of person who caters to her childrens needs and wants. She's your average "super mom". She makes time for her children and makes sure that they're content and comfortable inn their own skins. Raiden supports each of her children equally and will do anything to see them happy. 


- sister / ahn, iseul / 20 / fashion blogger, university student / the two clash very often and are almost always mistaken as twins for their close resemblance. Iseul is often very annoyed to be in the presence of Sunmi because Sunmi always has something to say to her, but despite the painful words and remarks, Sunmi loves her sister so much, that's why she's so tough on her. / fc: bae joohyun


- brother / ahn, doyoung / 18 / first year university student / Sunmi hardly gets to see her brother. She prefers it that way. They've never had a close relationship due to the six year . Sunmi feels sad though, since she's not close to her father, its like now she's failed to keep a close bond with her brother too. But no matter how hard she tries, she can't ever get it right with him. / fc: doyoung


PETS: 

- oscar (m) / her brother gifted them oscar when he heard about Sunmi's pregnancy. they've had oscar for a year and a half.


- figg (f) / Sunmi has had figg by her side since she was eighteen. she'd like to think as figg as her best frind.

OTHERS: 


- the daycare mommies / Sunmi oddly became friends with all the other mommie because she can relate with them; they're all mommies who need a daycare.

relationships

 

 


"i was scared. what would i do if you died?"

NAME: Jae Moon
BIRTHDATE + AGE:  December 11 + 27
OCCUPATION: Accounting Firm Partner 
FACE CLAIM: chanyeol
STATUS:  In a Relationship
CONCLUSION:  Engaged or Married (your pick)

PERSONALITY: 

articulate: since jae has to deal with business men and woman for the rest of his life, he's learned from various people on how to properly get his words across. Because he excels in conversing, a lot of people make fun of him for it and often call him an old man. 
striaght-forward: he's always disliked not being able to understand things because of miscommunication, he's vowed to speak his mind clearly and to a point that it is impossible to miss. But just because he can speak great, doesn't spare his bluntness or wittines.
wise: it is true when they say, "with age comes wisdom", because although he's gained most of his wisdom with age, he's also gained it with experience. He's a great listener and returns advice you'd get at a counselor's or therapist office. He hates being told that he's wise, but he won't ever put a stop to his remarks or actions that make him wise.
open-minded: jae has always been the type of person to accept what ever comes his way. He doesn't judge what isn't his business to judge and he welcomes most things and situations with open arms. He's very laid back and really, just a cool person to hang around with when you need somebody to settle down with.
liberal: along with being open-minded, he is opened to hearing opinions and new behaviors. He finds himself amazed when somebody comes to him with new or random ideas; it blows his mind to see what other beings can create with their minds alone. If your explanation really caputes him, he has no problem throwing away his old thoughts and morals to try whatever it is you're suggesting.

- quirky: this is a trait not a lot of people like about him, and often call him a "freak" or "clown" for. He definitely isn't a normal person, but that makes him unique in several senses. Of course, he was always destined to be a little weird.
flamboyant: he takes no shame in his outer appearance because he flaunts it on purpose. he recieves looks and squints on a daily, he hears whispers and harsh comments and he couldn't be less happy! although it is quite weird and annoyingly decorative to others, he's comfortable in his own skin.
- coldly-determined: no matter what it is or what plagues his mind, jae will do anything it takes to get what he wants. This may be the 'iest' trait he has to offer, or so he's been told.
carefree: up until his recent days, he'd been a lot more loose and carefree but having a kid really put him into perspective. it's not all that great to say, but one day, the posiblility of him "accidentily" dying wouldn't be surprising. He's a definite risk taker at that; here's hoping that a kid will change this side of him. 
suave: the reason why suave is listed under a negative trait is because jae tends to take his charm, confidence and elegance a bit too far. Sometimes it's distasteful, and can be overbearing. He's aware of the fact and couldn't give a rat's a**. HOWEVER, there are times when he will really tone it down (whenever he's around somebody who's company he appreciates).

HOW YOU MET?: Sunmi doesn't work, but she managed to catch Jae after a very stressful meeting. He'd walked out to get some fresh air and Sunmi happened to be walking by and dropped something. He was nice enough (and needed a distraction) to pick it up an return it to her. One thing lead to another, and to their dismay; actually hit it off. He was somebody she'd go to for destressing, and to him, she was somebody who listened, told him the rock hard reality. He admired that because not everyone was like that.

INTERACTIONS: They're playful. Sarcasm is their language. He's sweet and kind when he's around her and he always makes sure she's healthy; whether it be a "have you eaten" text, or making sure he's got time with somin so that sunmi can have time to herself. They sort of vibe well with each other, as they know when the other needs something (for example, if the other is sluggish, the other will pick up on it and make coffee or get something to boost their energy); they're like yin and yang. They're the type of couple that has long, deep and meaningful (serious) conversations; they always test the boundaries when they're with each other, but they're both extremely comfortable with each other too. They're pretty much best friends after somin came into their life, and quite frankly, jae can't see himself without his family.

HOW THE BABY INTERACTS AROUND HIM:  As if somin knows that jae's her father, she drops all her acts with him; she's daddies little princess after all. He loves to spoil her (giving her treats in between meals, etc.) It's pretty much the same interaction with Sunmi, but she doesn't throw tantrums around him, and she's much less troublesome.

love

baby