✖「 Young Avengers 」 - Jackie

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery

tumblr_muf7t4dAe71s1jpc5o1_250.gif

 
 

 

jackie barnes

USERNAME — Golden-Blood

NICKNAME — Sun

ACTIVITY RATE —90%?
 

NAME — Jacquelenne Brenadette Barnes
NICKNAME(S) — 

🕷 Jackie — short for jacquelenne. her mother, father, and even friends call her this. hell, even people she doesn't know call her this. Probably because it's reflective of her name, and easier to say.
🕷 Breena — it's a nickname derrived from her middle name. there's only one person who calls her this, and thats noah.
🕷 Black Wolf — it's what could as well be her "super hero name" if people didn't know her as jackie. it's more of the super hero name the young avengers gave her. 

BIRTHDATE — April 24
BIRTHPLACE — Broklyn, New York
AGE — 24
ETHNICITY — White/Caucasian-Russian

LANGUAGE(S) — most of which were taught to her by her father, unless stated otherwise.

🕷 english | Obviously, she was born and raised speaking this language because...she was born in an english speaking country. 
🕷 russian | this is her mothers native tongue. she learned it as a secondary language and to communicate with her mother. 
🕷german | her father taught her the language in case she ever needed it. 

do I look "okay" to you?
 

 

FACE CLAIM — Kaya Scodelario
BACKUP FACE CLAIM — Freya Tingley

 

APPEARANCE — Jackie stands at 164cm (5'4) and weighs 48kg (108lbs).  Like her father, she has Brown hair, in color. It's wavy, often times, very frizzy when its humid or hot out. As if her hair color wasn't enough similarity, she also has icy blue eyes. But, before you ask, no. She doesn't have any mechanical arms or body parts made of vibranium. The only thing she seemed to have inheritted from her mother was her freckles. They dance along her t-zone and move down her chest and back. Jackie wears heavy, dark makeup on most days (eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, mostly). Aside from being the child of the winter soldier, she has her mothers body type, being hourglass. She was blessed with her mothers curves too, which she openly detests on a daily. A lot of her enemies often underestimate her because of this though, which isn't a very smart move for them, considering her agility and strength.
 

FASHION STYLE Black, Black, oh. Look, More black! Jackie sticks to the more grungy side of fashion. If there is absolutely one thing she can't go without wearing it's fishnet stalkings. They just look good with everything. 

Jackie's Closet

SUPERHERO LOOK — Jackie figures that, "what's the point in a super hero uniform if you have to go through the struggle of changing in and out of it, when you can just go kick in your normal everyday clothing". So, no. Jackie doesn't have much of a super hero look. Who cares if she doesn't have some super awesome uniform, she's still the same person with everyday clothes. Except, people know exactly who she is. "You know my name. You know my face. Come get me if you can. "

you know how i am, next time i say no...do the opposite.

     

TRAITS#yourproblematicfave

 

🕷 positives: loyal, determined, forthright, genuinely good natured
🕷 negatives: fearless, impulsive, hardened, complacent
 

PERSONALITY — 

 

  

🕷 loyal / determined / forthright / genuinely good natured

it's true that when you have jackie as an ally, there's no way she'd do you wrong. she tends to form attatchments very easily which makes it that much harder to part ways, but that's something she just has to deal with when the time comes. jackie also makes for a good ally because there's no doubt that she'll pull her weight. she does what she's told and because she hates being compared to her parents, she goes the extra mile to make sure things are done the way they need to be even if the risk is her life. she's good when in a team because she knows when to fall in line, but when something seems off or when something needs to be said, you better believe that jackie is one of the people who will heads with anybody who messes with the missions original plan. she's not getting paid enough to go outside of the lines of the job. she's also the type of person to say exactly what's on her mind, so don't expect an appology later on. no matter what she says or does though, it's all within good nature, because it's not only whats best for her, but for the people around her. 

  

🕷 fearless / impulsive / hardened / complacent
jackie's first major job was at age fourteen via S.H.I.E.L.D. there were too many difficult elements that she was not in control of, that in the end made her harden herself to the world and her own feelings. she may as well be an empty shell of a person she once was. she's gotten used to pretending, too. and the scary part? it's pretty easy to pretend. on the outside, jackie looks like a person that's well put together, but on the inside there's just too much going on. internal arguements, and regrets. the way she dresses, the way she speaks and goes through with things are enough example to it. over the past few years, jackie has grown fearless of death, and everything that she should fear. it makes her a tough opponent and a factor that makes her one of the stupidest young avengers since she'll literally jump into the face of death if you're not watching her, that's what makes her so impulsive. however, when things do go her way, she can become a little, if not too much of a complacent jerk. which, take a seat jackie. calm down. you probably just got lucky. 

 

BACKGROUND — 
"I- I hate to come here on such short notice, but I have reason to belive I'm pregnant, and you're...No. Listen, James. I know you're the father." Hearing this, it was a new chapter for Bucky Barnes. Honestly he never thought he'd be a father. He never even thought it could happen, but now that the information is being presented to him by none other than... "Natalia..." he couldn't help the little happy feeling coming alive inside of him. He could see the worry, and the fright in her eyes. He could tell there was more to be said, and so he stepped aside, pulling the door wide open. "Why don't you come inside?" Along with the greatest news of his life, he had opened himself to hear everything that Nat had to say to him about the topic. He tried his best to ease all her worries as well as prepare himself for her decission regardless of the choices she would make from that point on.

"I'm going to go through with it, James. We're going to have this baby." And just like the first time he'd heard it, it sent all kinds of happy feelings through him. "Now, you're going to have to put up with all my mood swings, and doubts throughout. Do you think you're ready for that?" To which, Bucky put his arms around her, pulling his best friend into a comfortable hug. He'd been way too happy to speak in the moment, but when he could, he managed a "I'm ready, Natalia." So began Jackie's journey.

Because this was Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff, there was no way S.H.I.E.L.D would let her have her child in a hospital. If that information slipped out, there's no telling what would happen. The two had a compiled list of enemies and if any one of those enemies had the slightest idea what was going on behind closed doors, there was no telling what would happen and S.H.I.E.L.D was not going to take that risk. So, S.H.I.E.L.D set up a private birthing suite for Natasha and Bucky when the time came, with a midwife and everything in between. On April 24th, Jacquelenne Bernadette Barnes was born at 6:45pm. Bucky and Nat had been so hapy with their blessing that they hadn't given a single thought to how this child was going to be born. Would she be some superhuman? Or some regular human? Would any of Bucky's Superserum pass on over to her? Luckily, she was born healthy and that was enough for the new parents, for the time being. They knew the second they laid their eyes on her that they'd figure everything out with time.

When Jacqualenne hadn't shown any signs of receiving any Bucky related powers, Both Natasha and Bucky felt a relif. Raising Jacqualenne had been proven to be easier than they had thought it would be (save for a few incidents here and there). Still, it was so easy that when the first of Jacqualenne's powers kicked in, they weren't too phased or worried by it. "I was starting to think that she wasn't going to have much potential to do this at all. This is going to be fun." "Oh, really? More fun than it already is?"  He'd lamented sarcastially."Oh, come on. You know what I mean. This time that we've had with her so far has proven to be more than a blessing. I'm not even mad that we'll be able to do so much more with her. Sure it'll be hard but she has a future. A damn good one at that." When Jacqualenne received some of her first powers, she was six. It wasn't something she learned, it's just something that showed up. To Jacqualenne, it was normal, much like breathing. Of course, every here and now she'd be told to tone it down, to be as "normal" as possible, but she never felt it.  It was hard to understand as a growing child. She had so many questions, like, why she was able to run faster than the whole bunch of her class? why she had the strength of a grown man when she was a tiny little girl? it's not easy to explain this to a six year old, so around this time, Bucky had to take her aside. Pick a day for her to take off of school so that he could talk to her about everything she needed to know. A little daddy-daughter day, if you will. Yes, with ice cream, too.

Bucky didn't expect Jacqualenne to get it, I mean, she was a six year old and all. But when she clung on and grabbed at the words fairly easy, it was like he was talking to Nat. She had all of Nat's eloquence. Bucky couldn't be happier to have such a daughter. It was from that day onward, Natasha and Bucky pulled Jacqualenne from school. They begun her heavy duty training, and made her aware of all the troubles that she was going to be facing. Both Nat and Bucky took full responsibility to train their daughter along with an official trainer at S.H.I.E.L.D. At this point, schooling was a secondary priority with training taking the leading role in Jackie's life.  Every moment of every day was spent with either trainers, or her parents up until the moment of her first mission. 

Saying that Jacqualenne is tight-knit with her parents is an understatement. They're like her best friends. She wouldn't have it any other way. 

 

OCCUPATION OR STUDENT —
jackie: "no way. school is not for me." 
natasha: "well, then. tell us what we can expect of you. cause from where i'm standing, i'm not seeing much of either."
jackie: "well, you can expect me not to go to school."
natasha: "that doesn't mean i want to see you on the couch either jacquelenne brenadette."

jackie: "you know, i can enter tournaments and win some big cash from sitting right here on the couch ma."
bucky: "no jackie. that's not the deal your mother and i are trying to cut here. you either go to school or get a job. you should be lucky we're giving you the choice in the first place. you know, instead of sending you out to do both."
jackie sighs heavily: "fINE. i'll get a stupid job that doesn't involve the couch."


jackie works at a fitness center and has recently become a leading aerial yoga instructor. her classes are weekdays at six to eight.

LIKES

🕷  water; it's pretty much the only thing she drinks. 
🕷  pastry & sweets ; she's lucky that she conditions a LOT otherwise all that junk would have taken its course by now.
🕷  conditioning ; because she thinks its the only thing she's good at.
🕷  friends ; friends are a distraction, and she needs as many distractions as she can get to keep herself from all the thoughts in her mind.
🕷  cats ; cat's don't just love you as soon as they see you. Jackie likes that she has to work for her cat's affection. they're actually one of the few things that can actually calm her down. 
🕷  music ; aka jackie's happy place.
🕷  ice cream mochi ; jackie loves the taste so much, that she's even learned how to make them herself.
🕷  alcohol ;
"bring on the alcohol! let's party till we drop! shake what your mother gave you--" jackie's sort of an alcoholic.
🕷  

DISLIKES — 

🕷  her thoughts ; reading too deep into them lead to depression, anxiety, and a downhill spiral. 
🕷  carbonated drinks ; not healthy, nooope. "have you seen what they put in that junk?"
🕷  being used ; go ahead and lie to her all you want, but the second you double cross her, or use her, be ready for a world of pain.  "do you want to die? i don't tolerate that here."
🕷  any sorts of bullying and abuse ; jakcie doesn't tolerate seeing these acts in public, and will shut that down. "you like a good beating, huh? why don't you come a little closer and i'll beat you so hard your mum will feel that sh*t."
🕷  when people don't take her serious ; "i am ranked as a top S.H.I.E.L.D agent, i have a bomb sidekick and they still think i'm a child who doesn't know what they're doing. typical." * gun*
🕷  things she can't control ; sometimes things just don't go the way you want them too. it hurts jackie far deeper to know that she could have prevented it with smarter decisions, but the "what if" always remains and it's a nightmare.
🕷  

HOBBIES — 

🕷  singing ; she's no professional, but sometimes hearing and singing to music makes everything a whole lot better
🕷  stargazing & sight-seeing ; theres no better medicine than hearing the earths natural music (preferably at night)
🕷  aerial yoga ; it's where she looks and feels most at peace.
🕷  

HABITS — 

🕷  cursing like a sailor
🕷  sighs almost all the time for no particular reason
🕷  taking midnight walks after difficult missions ; it's sort of a mind-clearer for her
🕷  getting defensive when she feels threatened
🕷  crying...and drinking when she's sad/had a bad day
🕷  

TRIVIA — 

🕷  she doesn't have a lisence, she doesn't drive a car,because that's what noah's for.
🕷  she should be a professional party-goer, since she spends a lotof her nights at night clubs.
🕷  jackie's never felt the need to learn instruments because she adores the content that much. she feels like she'd just ruin the greatness by trying to learn instruments.
🕷  jackie was diagnosed with depression and anxiety when she was seventeen.
🕷  she hates pretty much any type of flower because she has allergies. however, her favorite flowers are hydrangea's because they don't have pollen.
🕷  Jackie always has weapons or equipment on her, and most of the time it's well concealed or camoflauged so that you wouldn't notice if she didn't say so. and that's all thanks to her loving side-kick, noah!
🕷  she once hacked into a twitter server to create chaos between Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. why? 1) because she didn't like one direction. 2) because the fans reactions were funny to watch. 3) it was fun.
of course, she wasn't officially caught, but S.H.I.E.L.D knew damn well who the culprit was and she was suspended from the line of duty for three months. #worthit
🕷  she speaks in hashtag to annoy the people around her. for example, if something life threatening happens, she'd probably say something along the lines of , "whoa! ! we almost died, hashtag, try and catch me now!"
🕷  she's a major soft when it comes to noah tho--
🕷  

#smh. I can't believe I contributed in making you who you are

🕷  family

  

father  | Barnes, James "Bucky" Buchanan/the winter soldier/white wolf  | yeah, don't be fooled he's like 100 years old. | (+: normally) Courageous, determined, loyal, impulsive, remorseful (-:brainwashed) Hardened, Brutal, Ruthless, Completely obedient to hydra.
— Jackie has an absolute soft spot for her dad. She knows his timelines, and every situation he's been through, and she loves staring into his blue eyes, and knowing that he's her father. How can somebody be so strong both phsysically and mentally and have gone through everything he had, and still be alive to tell the tale? Oh, James Buchanan Barnes, you are my hero. 


  

Mother | Romanoff, Alianova Natalia "Natasha"/ Black Widow | 42 | Confident, Fearless, Intelligent, sly, lack of moral compass, but cares deeply for the sake of the world since joining S.H.I.E.L.D
— After giving birth to her, Natasha's become very down to earth. She hadn't given up her work with S.H.I.E.L.D and that's mostly because she still cares for the worlds safety now that she's got a daughter in it. Jackie is the apple of her eye, the "could do no wrong". She want's jackie to be happy and to do what she likes. Normally, Jackie can open up to her mother if she asks. 

 

  

uncle  | rogers, steve/ captain america| pretty much 100? | idealistic, courageous, loyal, determined on always doing the right thing--
"Steeeeeb-" Yes, Jackie sees aLOT of Steve Rogers in her home. After all, he's Best Friends with Bucky Barnes. When times were rough, they always had each other. Steve is always talking about how much Jackie resembles her father, and mother, and he's also the type of "uncle" who tells Jackie a whole bunch of stories from his past about her father, to embarrass him? Most likely, but who cres? Jackie lives for it! #thanksunclesteve!

 

🕷  friends

  

best friend | Edwards, Sally JEan | 24 | stoic, Charismatic, Loquacious, underrated tbh
— Jackie met Sally on the streets of Brooklyn. If Jackie didn't show up when she did, Sally would have probably died. Both Jackie and Noah had come to Sally's rescue, but it took Jackie another run-in with Sally before she remembered who Sally was. Sally was famous for her pin-up fashion and had took to social media to call out to Jackie. Jackie would never have given Sally a second chance, but Sally was too damn persistant that Jackie had to meet up with her. As interactions go, the two have known each other long enough to classify each other as best friends. They're there for each other when nobody else is. They can keep secrets that need to be kept and they work best in each others silences. What more could you want from a friend?


  

Best friend | Ashworthy, Collin | 25 | apathetic, crafty, inteligent, humorous/witty
— Collin is Sally's boyfriend. It's no wonder how Jackie met him or even got along with him. Truth be told, Collin and Jackie belong to the same social group. Is it weird to say that Jackie might get along better with Colling than she does with Sally? #kidding. but these two don't even need Sally to get a conversation going. They're quite comfortable in each other's company.


🕷  others

  

The wakandan's that helped my father | Shuri and T'Challa | 44 & 38 (respectively) | (T'Challa) Intelligent, observant, loyal (Shuri) passionate, intelligent, caring
— Jackie is more familiar with Shuri than with T'Challa but she owes the two of them all of herself, because she wouldn't be here without their help. "I am at wakanda's disposal". Shuri is the reason Jackie and Zuri met up in the first place. 

 

  

acquaintance  | Zuri | 21 | genuine, curious, intelligent, optimistic, crass, calculating, reserved, stern 
"no ing way. you're Onyx?" their first meeting wasn't that great. "i don't even think she liked me. what princess would like a total psychopath in the first place?" jackie doesn't think she's half as good enough to work with the likes of the onyx. but of course they've run into each other often enough, because they both live in new york. it's probably the two of them who are extremely close knit by the time they're put into the young avengers because of all the times they end up seeing each other in and out of costume in new york, not to mention they've got the 'old folks' pushing them to make friends since bucky thinks highly of both t'challa and shuri. #nopressure 

 

  

Friends  | young avengers | ages vary | personality traits vary
"It's not that I don't like them, I value their talents, I'm just used to one person by my side." To Jackie, being paired up with the avengers children is weird, to say the least. However , she hopes that one day she'll be able to bond with each of them well enough to work side by side with them. 

oh, you meant hack the thing? done.


alias —Jackie/Black Wolf ; because, people already know who she is, and it's not a secret. She stuck with black wolf because her father was known as the white wolf. she made it her own by substituting white with black, of course, after her mother black widow.


Power — Most of which her powers were gifted to her by her father. #thanksdad #procreatetoday--
🕷 Enhanced Strength: Jackie's physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential.  
🕷 Enhanced Durability: Jackie's bones and muscles very dense and hard, which makes her very durable compared to a normal human. 
🕷 Enhanced Speed: Jackie can runa nd move at speeds that are superior to that of a normal human's. 
🕷 Enhanced Stamina: Jackie's musclature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal humans. 
🕷 Enhanced Reflexes: Jackie's reflexes are superior to that of a normal human's.
🕷 Enhanced Agility: Jackie's agility is superior to that of a normal human's.
🕷 Accelerated Healing: Jackie's healing speed and efficiency is superior to that of a normal human.

Weapon — 
🕷 Widows Bite: (passed onto her by her mother) Gauntlets used for combat. Powers and abilities that the Widow's Bite has are; Electric Charges, Laser Beam, and Grappling Hook.
🕷 Firearms & Guns: Guns are fairly easy once you get the hang of them. Jackie is pretty good when it comes to any types of firearms and guns. 
🕷 Magnetic Disk Launchers: Taking one from her fathers years, her partner's made her a Magnetic Disk Launcher.


abilities — Most of which her abilities were thanks to both her parents #thanksmom&dad
🕷 Master Martial Artist: Jacky is an expert in the field of martial arts. She is proficient in karate, judo, aikido, and multiple styles of kung fu. (yeah, thanks for working me all those years-)
🕷 Expert Acrobat: She is an olympic class athelte, gymnast, acrobat, and aerialist capable of numerous complex maneuvers and feats.
🕷 Expert Marksman: having a mother who is a very accurate marksman skilled in sharpshooting and knife throwing along with a father who is one of, if not the deadliest marksman on the planet leaves you little to no option. you've just got to be better.
🕷 Gifted Intellect: Jackie rides on her mother's intellect, at a level 3, puttingher on par with the likes of steve rogers, himself. Jackie possesses the ability to quickly process multiple information streams and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.
🕷 Talented Hacker: Jackie can hack into all computer systems without tripping any firewalls or security with ease.
🕷 Expert Spy: Jackie is a dangerous secret agent trained in espionage, stealth, disguise, infiltration, and demolitions. She displays an uncanny affinity for psychological manipulation and can mask her real emotions perfectly. 


the team
🕷 What is your character's thoughts on the team. Do they like their teammates?
"I've never really worked with anybody other than Noah. There's no bad blood or disrespect to the other teammates, but I'm just comfortable with Noah by my side. He knows me and I know him. Otherwise, I think that the idea to get us together is incredible." *nods, two thumbs up*


🕷Do they think they can be a great of a team as their parents. Are they confident in themselves?
"I don't need confidence to outdo my parents. You just watch me." 

i'm not yours to own, but i still can't help loving you.


love interest — Noah Nighly
faceclaim — Thomas Brodie-Sangster
backup love interest — Matchmake her, pls
 

ethnicity — British
birthday / age — October 31 (28)
 

Power or Ability — 
🕷 Enhanced Inventing ; Art can create various items with no flaws, much like enhanced crafting. However, where forging mostly relies on raw material, this ability relies specifically on technological advancements. Art is capable of creating powerful scientific devices, gadgets, and weapons that are capable of mass destruction.
🕷 Enhanced Crafting ; Art is able to craft many different kinds of items to sheer perfection. He is able to forge the stronges of weapons, the toughest of armors, the greatest of statues, the most powerful of items, and much more. Art is also able to create with nothing but the material around him, and in very short notice. 
🕷 Dimensional Travel ; Art has the power to travel/transport himself and others to dimensions of his own making, thanks to a gadget he created, called the "Lockesmith".
🕷 Mechanical Intuition ; Art can intuitively understand the operation of any mechanical device and subconsciously/effortlessly create a chematic in his mind. He's able to make complex devices and weapons out of mere scrap/garbage.
🕷 Weapon Proficiency ; With this ability, Art needs only to pick up a weapon before he instantly becomes proficient in it. The first time he picks up a sword, he can spar with masters, the first time he uses a bow, he can hit bulls-eyes. Even alien, magical, or other weaponry that he should understand comes naturally to him.


alias — Art


personality — If there is ever one thing that is most noted about Art, it's that he's incredibly genious for his age. But, then again, he's come from a place whose success revolves around intelligence so it's only natural that he hardly thinks of himself as such. He's a very good team player and shows his feelings for the people around him very easily. However, because such a thing exists he tries his best to restrain himself because things like that can easily and quickly be turned against him in his line of work. Because Art wears his heart out on his sleeve, it somehow makes him the stronger person because he's not going to back down from things he takes great passion in. Art is giving, and somewhat selfless. His acts are almost always genuine, and he won't do or say something he doesn't mean. When push comes to shove, he's the type of person who has leadership in his blood. He makes his decisions rationally, and with logic because it would be a big shame if the plan went to sh*t because he didn't think it through. However, if there's already a leader figure he trusts, he's more than likely going to be compliant to follow their lead because he can easily fall in as the right hand. He's definitely not one to shy away from a fight, but will compromise if he knows he's lost. 

Art lacks havily in most empathetic feelings (so this doesn't count the default affection he has to the people who have always been there for  him through thick and thin). He's a little slow when it comes to romance, and anger. Scratch that, he's oblivious to both. He wouldn't know that somebody else loved him even if they said it to his face. He just doesn't get the concept of somebody liking him when he's "just a heap of nothing." His life just doesn't seem fit for a mate when all he does is challenge everybody he meets. It's why he always looks so beat up. He's almost like a stubborn old man, who will take a secret to his grave. That's just the type of person Art is. If there's information that a third party wants, there's no way he'll let it go. You'd have to take him to lucifer himself before he has a say so about what needs to be said. And because he's such a risk-taker, it makes love seem even less distant. He could die at any point in time because he's just simply ridiculous.  


first meeting — 
Jackie met Art on her first mission under S.H.I.E.L.D. He had presented her with her upgraded weaponry, and offered her an outfit which she was happy to pass on. As first missions go though, she was very, very anxious about it. Since he's not opened to other peoples emotions, he had only known something was wrong because of her body language. He almost yelled at her for being so fidgety. 

 

Noah: "Somethin's got your knickers in a bunch, love?" 

All at once, Jackie froze as if she were embarassed by something she'd possibly said or done. Noah notices this.
Noah: "Y'know I can't possibly know how to help you if you don't say whats going on in there." He taps his pointer at his temple, but she knows that he means her own head. "If it's got something to do with your disk launcher, then I could just-"
Jackie: "I'm scared." She mumbles.

Noah: "'scuse me?" Noah pauses, making his way over to her.

Jackie: "I said...I'm scared."

Noah: "You're scared?" He places both hands at his hips, eyeing this girl up and down. "Then, who in the bloody hell let you up here? Do you know how important this assignment is?"

Jackie: "I didn't say I was bailing on the mission. I just said that I was...scared."

Noah: "Oh love, you don't have anything to be scared of."

Jackie: "Yeah, says you. With all due respect, I have two, very important parents who've been training me since my birth to do something like this and I can't help it. I feel like i'm blowing it right before I even start. I can't even talk to them and tell them how I feel about it either, because I don't want them to think any lesser of me...or decide that i'm not ready for this when I haven't even given it a damn try! Don't you think I want to get rid of this feeling?! Don't you think I know how much this means to them and to this god damned agency? I know! I know everything I should.  I'm just... I- I don't know if this is right for me, yet. I feel lost and...scared. So give me a goddamned break! I'll handle it, I just need a minute."

Noah: "Whoa there. It's okay, love. Everything is going to be okay. I promise. You've got me as a partner after all and I'm the best at what I do." Noah collects his things and makes his way back over to Jackie. He can't relate, nor empathize, but he pats her back. "I haven't really talked you through on the equipment you'll need, and I'm not fit for outside work, but I'll go with you if it makes you feel better."

Jackie: "Why the hell would I want you out there with me if you shouldn't be out there? You'll just get in the way."

Noah: "Uhm, ouch?" Noah snorts. "Love, look at me. You're going to need somebody on your side out there. I'm your guy. Today, I'm your guy." 

 

And so, even though it had taken a very long process to get Noah cleared for business out of the building he wound up going with Jackie on her first mission. They faced various challenges along the way, but they had both come back unharmed, and with the mission being completed. Noah already knew how much working in this feild could take from you, so when he decided to go along with Jackie, he almost knew she wouldn't come back the same. And he was right. Whatever happened out there hardened her to everything else. But also, like he predicted, she didn't quit. Instead, she requested that he become a full-time feild agent. No, she demanded it. Because, he was her guy, and he would be her guy until she said so. He was the only one she trusted to go on missions with her. 

interaction — 
I mean, by this time in the present there's no doubt, that even though Noah has the hardest time with empathy and affections, he's grown a pretty close knit relationship with Jackie. He's worked with her for nine years, and he finds it kind of attractive that he's seen her grow into the person she is today, since he met her at one of the roughest times of her life. There isn't much of a boundary between the two of them. Whereas some people will see a colder and darker side to Jackie, Noah sees the optimistic, cring, and shy parts of her. There's pretty much nothing that these two can hide from each other because they already know each others quirks and  body language. They've worked together for nine years and even know what moves need to be done at the exact time the other innitiates another move. You can't really find a more likely pair. One would say the pair is pretty #aesthetic or #intimate take your pick. mine is #teamBlackArt

relationship status — I think they could be really good for each other if Art ever realized Jackie liked him--

time to assemble!

comments/suggestions — I'm a hardcore winter widow shipper. if you don't like what you see in my app, i'll gladly change it. I really do hope you like Jackie--

scene requests — 
🕷
passwordJackie's Theme Song

turn in — back to the story