{UNFINISHED} ♡ (SUN MI-OK) 순 미옥 ♡ IS JOINING THE SUPPORT GROUP

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery

• • •

115x115

character name sun
mi-ok
birthdate march 24, 1993
birthplace jinhae-gu, gyeongsangnam-do, south korea
hometown gwangju,
south korea
ethnicity korean
nationality korean

faceclaim bae joohyun
backup lim kim

115x115
115x115

nicknames

△ Mah-Mah / yoosol calls her this around the time she started talking. mi-ok would constantly be encouraging yoosol to call her "eomma", but the only thing that actually stuck was "mah-mah", and to this day she still calls mii-ok this, considering...she is her mother after all.

△ Ahjussi / Mi-ok's friends call her an ahjussi because she loves history and picking up knowledge from way back when.

△ Mimi / Expl

 

sun mi-ok

PERSONALITY TRAITS 
△ positives / here, here, here
△ negatives / here, here, here

personality
at least 2 paragraphs

background
at least 2 paragraphs

trivia
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

  

to everyone in my life

relationships 
• parents - sun jayoung and sun kyumin ( 46 and 48, respectively ) - business owners - mom's personality: stoic, observant, practical, independant, honest ; dad's personality: humble, wise, kind, caring, selfless 
- while jayoung is more stern and firm with mi-ok, she only does so to make sure mi-ok has everything she could ever wish for. she doesn't want to see mi-ok fail, not even as a mother. so even though she pushes her daughter, she does it so that she can learn and grow as a person. if mi-ok fails, she will fail as a parent.
when it comes to kyumin, he is the softer, more understanding kind. he's always there for his daughter, even when her mother isn't. as opposed to jayoung, mi-ok always goes to her father when things come up, or when she needs to be talked up or down. she trusts him with her life. her parents now make enough money after stabalizing their business and making several chains throughout korea. jayoung now send mi-ok and yoosol money at least twice a month, or whenever they need it so they can remain stable.

115x115
115x115

love interest

name park chanyeol
backup jung joonyoung
birthdate november 27, 1992
status in a relationship

115
 

personality  
Urbane : Chanyeol is very courteous, and speaks only when adressed. He bows to everybody before relaxing where he stands. He's the type of guy you'd bring home to meet your parents as soon as the time arose. This is one of his most redeeming qualities.

Benevolent : When it comes to money or people in general - Chaneyeol would rather give than receive. Whenever he does so, he always does it with good intentions, and will expect nothing in return. He is a good guy and anybody who says otherwise will soon come to realize that they're wrong.

Debonair : Chanyeol is very confident in himself that it may even tend to gross out or annoy the poeple around him. So, the people who stick around are the ones who can't get rid of him or mostly see past it. He assumes that his style is out of this world and that he couldn't be any more charming; which, Chanyeol...tone it down boi.

Ebullient/Hearty : Not only does he love to sport around his confidence, he is much like a happy-virus that just never stops. As he ages, he becomes moreso, and the fact that he adores yoosol does have a very huge role to play with this trait because even though yoosol isn't his, he always tries his best to be there for her. 

Magnanimus : Although this could be seen as both good and bad, Chanyeol is the type that forgives easily, although never forgetting. He is mature enough to see past foolish attitudes and high school drama-esque attacks. "Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me." 

Observant : Although it's very rare that chanyeol has an off day, he's very aware that there are people surrounding him who didn't have it so easy. He is very quick to notice even the smallest of things. Since he grew up with a great support system he is able and willing to seek out the people who are less fortunate than he was and he loves to know that he's helped others. He is the person that anybody can go to for any type of help. On top of that, he may even come to you first!

Witty : Although a great trait to hold, it can also be rather annoying seeing as he can turn this exact trait into something completely annoying. He has a quick mind and in turn, can think of retorts and comebacks quicker than you can say "OH MY god." His friends all think it's funny, but if you've just met the chap, then good luck! BUThell, this is probably why Mi-Ok let's him stick around. With all the stress of motherhood, she needs that sort of thing around to keep you grounded.

Cautious : He is very careful when it comes to the outside world. He will spare you of all the details of anything he talks about when he's just met you. He also prefers to keep his personal life out of his professional life. 

Loquacious : How many times do I have to say it? He can be pretty annoying, almost like he's a child. He talks and talks and talks. It's pretty amazing to just see him go at it! He is able to think up many different topics and is very commendable with people skills. However, this could be one of the reasons he and mi-ok argue. She's already got one child, she doesn't need another.

Passive : Chanyeol believes that all things happen for a reason. If something is meant to happen, then so beit; whether it is  good or bad. Sometimes it earns him a slap to the back of his head for being so "naive" because of course, it isn't always that simple. Things may happen because you make or provoke them to happen, not because it's fate. But he doesn't seem to understand that. 

Quirky :  He's quite a confusing lad, much so that his traits are constantly changing depending on his moods. 

Steely :  When it comes to something he wants or craves; he becomes determined to the point where nothing else matters. It even urges him to become cold or distant to those around him subconsciously. 

love story
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

ENDING
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

extra
optional / anything extra you have to say

   

baby father's name

jung joonyoung

backup

jung hoseok (j-hope)

birthdate

feb. 21, 1989

personality

here

story

What happened between them?

is he helping out?

How helpful is he?

extra

optional / anything extra you have to say

  

the pinnacle of my life being

baby's name jung yoosol (fc: jaeun_mom )

birthdate december 23, 2013

personality 
Yoosol is like an adventurer. She's curious, and is always looking to see what's around. Much like a feline, she retracts upon meeting new people. It takes her a while to get used to somebody. However, once she does, she almost resembles Mi-ok in personality. She's obedient, kind and considerate with new people. She idolizes her mother. Yoosol is a striaght up momma's girl. she has Mi-ok in the palm of her toddler hands. she deosn't get EVERYTHING she want's though, because Mi-ok doesn't want her to be spoiled, however if yoosol really wants it, she has to work for it. And if it's something yoosol needs, there is no hesitation in getting it. Since they're both in school, they sit together to do homework. Its a rule to do their homework before anything else.  

trivia
 the story of rufus //  rufus is a plush bunny that yoosol's had for as long as she could remember. it's her buddy, her pal, the friend that's always been there. she'd go absolutely crazy if he were to go missing. the story behind it was rather simple. after mi-ok had been discharged from the hospital, she made a  pit stop at the store, and picked up something for yoosol, so she wouldn't feel lonely. it was her first childhood toy/plush. her best friend.
• aegyo // yoosol is a very big fan of aegyo and cute things in genral, so it's not much of a surprise that she does aegyo often. she's also learned that she can get past situations or get what she wants by using aegyo on her father. 
• foods // pastries are her favorites, but they're not very healthy. she's a fan of italian (such as spaghetti, ravioli, and pasta), however, japanese food is also high on her list. she likes playing with the mochi (pulling and sculpting it every which way), whenever she has some, and ice cream gives her brain freezes like all the time because she eats it too fast. yoosol eats every three hours.
• drinks // the only drinks she fancies are water, tea, lemonade, cool-aid, etc (things that don't carry caffeine. (such as soda, coffee, etc). yoosol also likes bubble tea, because she loves chewing on (and playing with) the pearls.
• yoosol writes with her right hand, she also has perfect vision up until this point in her life.
• outfits // yoosol loves matching with her mother when it comes to clothing. when they go shopping, she's always asking for an outfit to match her mommy's. mi-ok can't deny her that.
• attention // when mi-ok is busy and yoosol wants attention, she starts throwing tantrums, and blowing raspberries (which mi-ok hate's by the way). it works like a charm though. *wink wonk*
• distractions // mi-ok raised yoosol to play outside as opposed to picking up the phone/tablet or watching tv. that's why she's pretty active, just like her mother. she tends to question mi-ok why other children prefer watching tv or videos on their mommies phones, when they could be outside enjoying the sunlight. 
• eating // yoosol is a messy eater. mi-ok just doesn't know what it is, but even if it's a meal that has no possible way of being messy, it will end up being messy. "yoosol, i don't understand how you did this...you're like an artist...but with food".
• tired // yoosol cries...ALOT, when she's tired. in order to calm yoosol down, mi-ok has to take her for a stroll in her stroller until she falls asleep. another way to calm her down is to tuck her in (mi-ok has to get into bed with her), and sing her to sleep...although, that's not AS effective as taking a stroll.
• waking up // when she first wakes up, yoosol is like a statue. she won't speak and she won't move, instead she'll just give you a blank stare as if she was trying to figure out what is happening and where she's at. sort of half-awake.
• school // although yoosol has a mother that excells in school, she doesn't like it all that much. she's pretty smart, but she doesn't want to be wrong, so most of the time her tutor thinks she still has a lot to learn. 
• bento box lunches // she will not leave home without her mother's homecooked bento box lunch. it's like a good charm for her, and it gives her the strength to go on and to be smart like her mommy.
• mommy // yoosol loves being around her mommy. if there's a chance she can bring her mommy to school, she will. if there's a chance she can skip out on school to be with her mommy, so be it. she's a mommy's girl.
• daddy // (this will be explained into more detail in the love interest section)
• milk // coconut and hazelnut milks are the only ones she drinks.
• animals // yoosol is fearless around animals. even when they're ten times her size, that's something to look out for when you're at a zoo or in the wilderness...
• scoldings // when mi-ok scolds her, yoosol gives her a blank face, and crosses her arms. it makes mi-ok even more mad, and she storms off before she says something totally wrong. she doesn't know where yoosol picked it up, but she's got to change that. 
• 

the final words

last words Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

scene request Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.