(UNFINISHED) [Zhang Mei-Ling//张 美灵]

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery

 

• • •

leave pic

birthname zhang, meiling
birthdate april 24, 1998 (18)
birthplace wuyuan county, jiangxi, china
hometown wuyuan county, jiangxi, china
ethnicity chinese
 

languages

△ mandarin - 100% - native tongue. born and raised in china.

△ korean - 85% - for the most part, her stay in korea has urged her to learn, read and write the language, but that doesn't mean she's absolutely one-hundred percent fluent in the language. there are more than a handful of words that she mixes up and/or misspronounces.

△ english - 45% - she's only ever taken english speaking classes in school. she's never been the best at learning new languages, but it doesn't stop her from trying. 

115x115
leave pic


nicknames

△ ling-ling/mei - either one of these nicknames is just a shorter, lazier variation of her actuall name - pretty much anybody and everybody uses one of these from time to time.

△ nǚwáng (女王) - it's the translation to "queen". - she's called this by her ex-boyfriend and brother.

faceclaim pristin's kyulkyung
backup twice's tzuyu
height & weight 5'6 (170cm) & 120lbs (54kg) 

 

zhang mei-ling

  

TRAITS

positive. // outgoing, active, intelligent, optimistic, selfless, patient, observant.
stubborn, steely, emotional, unorganized, naive/ignorant, insecure. // negative.

hufflepuffs // "hufflepuffs value hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play" // newt schamander-esque.

personality   lets start off with the good parts about mei-ling. she's very intelligent for her age despite lacking in some areas of study. she's always been a fan of knowledge and wisdom. if there's the slightest chance that she'll gain knowledge, she's all for it, especially when it involves the people around her whome she loves and supports. she's become a master observant over the past few years. mei-ling is patient when it comes to just about anything, instead she gives it her all, no matter the outcome. she was very giving, often handing out things without a question or second thought. mei-ling tries her best to be everywhere at one time. she's not the best at keeping her grades up, but that's besides the point. she's young enough to be that active and she's got enough energy to go back and forth between school, meetings, and even cram school. mei-ling has learned to rise above the rumors and back talking that happens in high school to keep herself aware of her surroundings. she keeps to herslef and to the people who actually support her and her decisions, and that happens to be quite a lot of people. being a person as such, she's learned how to better her social skills. people talk, and she's learned to voice her opinions and concerns too. people would even describe her as a very out-going person with how talkative and optimistic she is. and it's no wonder why people treasure her friendship too. she can see the best in people and all the hope they have for a better future. 

on the flip note, mei-ling can also be very stubborn when it comes to certain situations or decisions she doesn't like. because of this trait in particular, it makes her a stern or firm person and a very tough debate opponent. it isn't often that she get's angry or looses her temper, but there are instances when she will become rather steely.  In moments like these, she will make it her absolute priority to win the battle, or watch it blow up in her face. being a teen, in high school does not make it any easier. over the past few years, she's had to build up an entirely new skin to be able to walk into school with a smile. underneath however, is a struggling student, hoping not to mess up the next step. she isn't one to stress out often either, but sometimes things just pile up and she can't help it. mei-ling becomes very emotional in times of stress (which would be anytime exams, projects, important events come up where she has to put her all into it), which will either end in flames or snow (in other words, she will either say something she doesn't mean, or the stress will get to her enough to break her momentraily).  since she's also still a high school student, there are times when she's always going back and forth with things, that she's very unorganized. misplaces things very easily, luckily for her she's got people to help her out or she'll remember when she least expects it. she is naive and ignorant to what it takes to become an actual person, somebody she wan'ts to become in the future. she's got much to learn because of her age; however, she does seem to be doing the best she can as she's open to learning from the world around her. and since she's aware that she's got a lot to learn, it also makes her terrified and insecure about taking next steps with herslef. being commented on about something she's doing or isn't doing really gets to her, regardless if she speaks up about it or not. the only difference is that she doesn't let it get to her entirely, becase it's not easy, and life is all about trial and error.  

background Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

   

likes
— music : music means everything to mei-ling. she's just has an ear for it, she's able to distinguish certain sounds, the chords of sting instruments, the sharps and flats. everything. originally she planned to become a music teacher, but she's tossing the thought around with her second choice.
— dance : whether it be in a dance team, ballet, in theater, or freestyle; she's in love with the concepts. this is her second choice major, however it ties heavily with music. 
— Here
— Here
— Here

dislikes
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here

habits
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here

hobbies
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here

trivia
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here
— Here

the people in my life

relationships

 
- brother // zhang yixing // 23 // fourth year nayanauniversity student, cafe counter attendent (on campus) // like any other brother and sister pair, the two are pretty close, but they do have their arguments every blue moon. he tends to be a little over protective of her and she hates it. she'd rather be off doing her own thing without her brother interfereing. 

 
- best friend, ex-boyfriend // huang zitao // 20 // second year nayana university student, starbucks employee (on campus) // since their break-up their relationship has strained a bit, but theres no doubt about it, that tao still has all the care in the world directed toward mei-ling. reason being for the strain, because tao was mei-ling's first love, ever. so when you're with somebody for such a long time, and it doesn't work out, there's some feelings that can't be switched off right away. although tao tries his best to make the atmosphere more comfortable for her, sometimes, she can't help but be in a more somber mood. They however, know everything about each other, and are bound together by time.


- best friend // Channarong, Sasithorn // 18 // sasithorn. oh boy. sasithorn started off being friends with mei-ling as a prank. she had some really good blackmail on mei-ling, and mei-ling didn't like that one bit. however, the more time they spent together, the more they started to realize how much they had in common. they've been friends now for over eight years now, and do and say just about anything and everything together. they know each other more than they know themselves. // fc: lisa manoban


- classmate // annabelle kim // 18 // and it just so happened that mei-ling and annabelle wound up in the same math class this year. they'd been seated next to each other for the beginning of the term and since they had been seated by each other, they often worked on their assignments together, even though mei-ling was VERY bad at it. annabelle made up for it, since she was better at the subject. Ultimately, they got along pretty well since their personalities were almost similar enough. They were together when the "incident" occured."  // fc: gahyeon

115x115
leave pic

love interest

name park jihoon
backup yoon jisung
birthdate may 29, 1999 (18)
status close friends

115x115
 

personality Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

love story Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

  

can you please state your name, birthday and whether or not you to nayana university or high school?

"Hi there! Wo de ming zi jiao*, zhang mei-ling! My birthday lies on a spring day, which happens to be april 24! I'm a high school student at Nayana University Highschool. Pleassure to meet you!~"

*my name is

now what were you doing at nayana high school after school at night?

"Oohh...Going stright for the good stuff, huh?" mei-ling adjusts herself in her seat and exhales before continuing. "I was studying with Annabelle. It was a one-on-one session with another student. I'm not good in math, not in the slightest. When the session ended, I was walking to my locker, and I heard a group of students talking. Rather loudly as a matter of fact. I couldn't not go over and check. I'm usually a really loud and bubbly type, so seeing what I did...that really drained the life out of me, I was frozen in my spot."

what do you think of min eunhye, the teacher you say was appearently kidnapped?

"What do I think?! I think this is absurd! Miss Min always worked so hard for all of her students, including me. Jeez...I hope who ever kidnapped her doesn't hurt her. I don't know what she could have possibly done to deserve this." 

do you know anyone who would want to kidnap her?

"How could I know...?"

thank you for answering our questions.

"Well...I don't think I can say the same but, I'd do anything I can to help...I just hope that...all of this clears up and that Miss Min is okay."

final words

  

last words Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.

scene request Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam. Quisque finibus nec ipsum vel malesuada.