"Jeong, Girim" 1 WEEK = "Jae Moon" 7 DAYS

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery
1 week = 7 days
golden-blood    sun    8 out of 10    turn in    back to story
380 vspace = 5



 


Birthname = Girim, jeong
nickname =
G-rim / the nickname was created by emmiting the "i" in her name, leaving it to be G-rim. / Jae calls her this.

date of birthday = 24 April 1993 
height & weight = 164 cm. 46 kg

Ethnicity = Korean
nationality = Korean
birthplace = jinhae-gu, Gyeongsangnam-do, south korea
hometown = jinhae-gu, gyeongsangnam-do, south korea

language =
korean / fluent / korean was the first language she was taught. it's her native tongue, so she's able to read, speak and write it just as any other korean can.
english / basics / because she learned it in school; she was never good at it, but is able to keep a conversation going.
japanese / fluent / japanese was the second language she was able to master. she's able to read, write and speak it like a native. she was self-taught, since anime was a big part of her life.
 
face claim = ha yeon soo
Back-up face claim = byeon seo eun

apperance =
nothing differs from girim and her face claim.

style =
Girim's lookbook

380 vspace = 5


personality traits =
positives. Humble, thoughtful, gentle, empathetic, hard-working, confident, optimistic.
negatives.  Passive, loquacious,  stubborn, forgetful, submissive, cautious, sensitive.

elaboration =
girim grew up in a tough house hold. both of her parents wanted her to live up to their expectations, they pushed her to be the best, but it only resulted in her lack of self-confidence that she later attained. being in such a family, she was shown right from wrongs right from the start. She resembles a princess in this way. she is humble amongst most things; whereas she's always willing to learn things from others. she's very thoughtful, and makes decisions that wont only benefit her, but the people around her as well. she's a person who thinks on the bright side, even when everything is going wrong. girim has had moments of pain, and moments of pure hapiness, so she can pin-point the emotions off of other people, and that allows her to understand and help others around her.  if there was one thing that people noted her for it was for being gentle. "she wouldn't hurt a fly", some would even go as far to say. she just had that kind of aura. with age, and after her parents turned their back on her, she found herself releived of all the stress they put upon her; only then was she able to realize how beautiful she was, how privilaged, and great her soul was. girim is the type of person who busts her to produce the best that she can; in this, her parents never realized. 

because of the way she was brought up, girim has always been very cautious. the people she associates with, what she shares with them and when and where she shares it. however, she's the type of person who lets things be. if she's attacked, or somebody says something bad about her, she freezes up; she pretends it never happened and she forgives easily, which isn't something that should be a thing. but the reason she is that way is because she's sensitive. she holds all her feelings in and lets them out when she's alone or with fable. its not surprising how easily she follows along with others' plans and authority; after all, a look back at her parents can say enough. girim is annoyingly forgetful, she forgets most things; but she remembers the most important of things, deeming things that aren't important, useless. since she's moved out of her parents house and in with fable, she's become very talkative, to the point she makes a shy person comfortable. this is a thing that jae hates about her. she's also stubborn which doesn't sit well with him because if he were to ask for a certain thing that is out of her reach, it wouldn't end well. she's strong enough to stand up for herself now...to an extenct.


background = 
girim was born to jeong misung and yeoreom, two very strict, very busy parents. they always wanted what was best for her, and if that meant badgering her over the simple things, they'd do it happily. for the most part of her life, they were very controlling and played a huge roll in where she went to school, who her friends were and how well she presented herself in front of people. lucky for her she had at least one friend who cared about her on a personal level; who stood up for her against her parents. girim's parents hated fable. they tried long and hard to make her stay away from girim, but each time, they failed. the reason girim is the way she is today, is mostly thanks to fable. fable was there through the heartache of her parents disowning her, and to her rise to becoming a better her. she currently resides in an apartment with fable. girim is a fashion major in university; and she currently works at a convenience store to pay for her school fees.

trivia =
likes: sweets, bubble tea, japanese foods, pastel colors, skinship, ice skating & snowboarding, cheesecake, breakfast tea, anime, fashion, trends, social media, youtube.
dislikes: her parents, bugs, feeling alone, being lied to, when people don't take her serious, being in the sun too long.
habits: crying when she's upset or frustrated, talking too fast when she's excited, confusing her japanese and korean when she's excited, sticking her tongue out when she's concentrated, fidling with her hair when she's overwhelmed or flustered.
hobbies: hearing music, scrap booking, designing

trivia.
- she takes walks to calm herself down, or to think about things in depth
- she doesn't curse, not really.
- she always carries around a sketchbook to design on the go
- she's left handed
- she wears glasses when she's sketching since she needs them to see closely.
- girim loves listening to music.
- she can play ukulele, and carries it around with her in a backpack (along with her sketch book)
- i think i'll write more if i think of some stuff cause my brain is dry right now orz


WORTH MENTIONING  =


best friend // Fay Belle "Fable" Lee // 22 // Fashion Major // fable has been girim's best friend since childhood. they have always loved the same things and shared the same interests, so it's no surprise that they're even in the same major. if you didn't know the pair, you'd actually mistake them for twins because they do everything together. She get's pretty jealous whenever jae's around and she doesn't mind (prefers) to third wheel. 

380 VSPACE = 5


love interest = jae moon [JR of NU'EST)
back-up = shin jiho (xero of topp dogg)
date of birthday = 23 July 1993
height & weight = 182 cm, 62 kg

personality traits =
positives. calm, hard-working, loyal, spontaneous, cautious
negatives. cold, introvert, indifferent, moody

elaboration =
like girim, jae's life was never easy either. most of his life caused him to grow up as an introvert...although, i wouldn't classify jae as a shy type because he's not; just that he has the qualities of one.  jae is just somebody who couldn't give a sh*t about how you feel, or what you think of him. he's cold and can say very hurtful things. but just as easy as he can hurt your feelings, you can hurt his. there are moments when he's brighter (but not so much), as he's not the type to take jokes or be involved in them. 

aside from the hectic life he was braught up in, he's insanely calm. He's intelligent and can call a solution for just about any trouble that will cross his path. it's not everyday that he makes friends, as he doesn't trust easily, but to those he does trust and call his friends, he is very loyal, and will help them when they need it; otherwise he doesn't really care about helping. he's always proving himself to other people though. he want's to be the best, so he works long and hard hours, he dedicates himself to things he believes in and he's a hands' on type of person, so most of what he knows comes with the fact that he's a traveler. if he thinks of a place, you can bet that he'll be on the next flight. he's cautious of what he lets up on, and who he lets up to. 

Background =
jae moon was born in jinhae-gu, Gyeongsangnam-do, south korea to usagi moon and moon wonbin; a multi-racial couple. he had an older brother, bael moon. bael was eight when jae was born; and their parents...well wonbin for the most part had been a traveling work-a-holic. that's the reason they lost their parents. it was the couple's tenth wedding anniversary, and they decided they'd renew their vows in las vagas and las vegas means no children allowed. they hired a nanny for the week while they departed, but little did they know, that they wouldn't make it back. on august 25, 1995; usagi and wonbin moon were announced dead. bael and two year old jae were orphans. bael knew that he was never going to be adopted, and he was scared that his brother would leave him. so one day, when a family had their eyes on him, bael took him and he escaped the orphanage. there was no way he'd be seperated from his brother. they ended up on the doorstep of their great aunt rinko, and although rinko was well near her death bed, she helped and hid them as best as she could. she'd heard what happened to the family, and feared for the children's life, but couldn't do a thing about it. rinko opened her house for a roommate that would help care for the children. of course, the children were hidden until she found somebody who would accept the task. her name was naoko mizukinawa. she was kind, sweet, gentle...understanding. naoko didn't report them, she helped them, took them in as her own children, trusted bael to take care of jae even long after rinko passed on. she took the home on as her own and even began her own family in that home. she had twins, Mayako and Sumiko. both girls. at this point, the house was crouded, and fifteen year old bael felt like it was time they headed out (jae was seven at the time). although naoko pleaded for them to stay, bael had never felt welcomed; he just wanted to take care of his baby brother. naoko gave them money to make it back to Jinhae-Gu, and asked that they stay in touch. Once they were there, Bael applied for housing, which he got after stating that it was just him and his brother. 

jae, now eight years old; had to stay home...alone while his brother went out all day to make money to survive, but bael didn't watch him often enough to know if he was in their small apartment or not. jae was an adventurer, he was a person who learned by doing things on his own. he lived like that for the rest of his life; when he was old enough to be on his own, he began to travel thanks to the money and support of bael. one year, he decided to make it his priority to find and track down naoko. luckily, naoko hadn't thought of moving from their great aunt rinko's home, so it took no time at all to find her. naoko didn't notice him at first, but the name was something she could never forget. she talked so much and urged him to do so as well. but the reason why jae had gone to her in the first place was to pin the blame of his hard life on her. naoko expressed how she missed them, and how bael was the one who said they needed to leave, and he wouldn't take any disapprovals in the matter. it was a major turning point for jae. he promised to visit as often as he could, and spent some time with the twins before he left; they went crazy over him and hoped to see him soon. jae went back home with such an anger and rage over the fact that his own blood had lied to him; making naoko out to be the demon. jae spent hours arguing with his brother and stormed out at age sixteen. he didn't want to bother naoko on his newfound homelessness, so he continued to travel, making weekly drop by's at naoko's. he hasn't really talked to his brother since.

trivia = 
- he's never really been in school but he's pretty intelligent and learns things very quickly; with that being said, he is very street smart (he never talks about it or school though)
- most of his clothes are either black or white, he doesn't like standing out.
- he has naturally curly hair, and it's black.
- he likes eyeliner; and refers to it as his best friend.
- his favorite type of music is rock n' roll
- he loves sweets (especially japanese sweets)
- He's a low key romantic.
- he travels because he has no where else to go. if he doesn't have a home, he doesn't have bills. he does however receive money from his brother, despite telling his brother several times to stop. he uses the money for food, and travel tickets.

380 vspace = 5


meeting =
HOW the two of you meet: jae and girim met on a complete accident. in order to make her living, and pay her university bills, she works at a convenience store. it was her first week at work; she was new to all of this, so she screwed up. jae had been coming to the same convenience store for as long as he could remember; he normally just went in to get what he needed for his trip and left, but not that day. he'd run into her and she'd clumsily dropped a glass of milk. her shoes, his shoes, were covered in milk. she remembers the glare he shot her, and all the times she appologized, if it wasn't for him defending her against the manager, she would have lost her job.

- manager: "you're useless! i should have gone with my gut when i hired you"
- Girim: "please, i'm sorry...i need this job, i've never had to work for my life, i just need a little more time to get used to it, i'll be the best worker then."
- Jae:  "can't you tell she's sorry? just drop it and move forward, mistakes happen. how else are people supposed to learn things."


interaction =
jae comes to the convenienve store every friday. with their first meeting, there was no doubting that he'd make comments to her every visit. they started snarky at first, but as time passed, they became more thoughtful and inspiring. she caught him staring at her more often. however, they hardly saw each other outside of the store. 

[ below are just how they'd interact throughout the story as the days go on.]

- day one: he'd be pretty snarky. he'd feel betrayed because she sentenced them to do this. he'd feel better if it happened on their own time, but because she did, it feels forced, and he doesn't like it at all.

- Day Two: On day two, he'd still be pretty mad, but understanding of why she did it; he'd be more protective and look out for her.

- Day Three & four: he's pretty much the same as day two on these two days, they're both just testing waters at this point.

- Day five: he will start opening up to her, telling her about his life, you know...thinks a significant other should share. except he's only sharing it to see if she's serious about the relation ship or to scare her off. depending on her reaction, he will invite her to see naoko with him for the weekend, or distance himself (of course she's going to react well; feel more close to him since he shareed his story).

- day six & seven : they'll go see naoko; he'll be much more protective, much more caring (but he doesn't outward act like it; most of it is subtle but she can tell). he'll make comments like. "Here take this, i'm sure your're cold. you should have brought your own coat." or, "you dropped this, you're so clumsy." 


relationship = crushing.

"let's date. for 7 days"? =  
girim sentences it. she knows that there has to be something between them even though he continues to deny it. he makes it seem like theres nothing between them when they're in public, but acts otherwise when its just the two of them. in order to find out, and explore their feelings, she had to call the sentence no matter how angry he'd be about it. at least, for her it would be opening a chapter or shutting the book completely. 


ending =
Girim will now be the only person who knows jae's upbringing and doesn't judge him for any of it. at the end of the week they will come to realize that they're each one side to a coin, they complete each other; they need each other, and overall, they're comfortable with each other. over the week, they become closer, they strengthen their bond and become best friends, which makes it easier to move onto something more than friends. they will definitely have a good ending *insert thumbs up emoji here*
 
380 vspace = 5


comment = okay, so i modeled my character and her love interest after my favorite female and male characters from naruto (which is hinata and sasuke); so if you have any questions or need references you can always just google videos or their pages lol c: i'd be happy to answer any of your questions about them too so i hope you like girim~

you can also add something M rated if you want

scene suggestion =
Refer to the interaction section (specifically day six & seven)

password = "dysfunctional lovers"
 
girim, jeong
girim, jeong