Chapter 07

Stranger to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana laid in the bathtub filled with hot water. Her hair is up and to her right was a glass of red wine. She closed her eyes. How do I know the Bang’s family back then? What do they have to do with my death? What did Oppa means just like our parents’ death? How come I can’t remember anything from then? What are these dreams I keep having? I have to focus on my mission...I can’t let this distract me.

 

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

 

“Hana, the food is going to get cold if you don’t hurry up.” Jisung voice could be heard through the door.

 

Hana got up, wrapped herself in a robe, and walked out to the dining table where Jisung and Jisoo were waiting for her.

 

“Everything okay?” Jisoo asked. “You seem quieter than usual.”

 

“I guess I’ve been working too hard lately.”

 

“Should I give you a massage?”

 

Hana smiled. “After dinner.”

===========================================================================================================================
 

Hana laid on Jisoo’s lap as he gave her a head massage. As he messaged her head, he started asking her if she remember what she told him when they were in the States.

 

“What did I say?”

 

Jisoo casually laughed. “You say that by the time you’re 26 and not married, you will marry me.”

 

Hana got up. “Really? I said that?”

 

Jisoo nodded. “Don’t tell me you’re going to back out now that you are with Bang Yong Guk.”

 

Hana placed her hands on his face. “Me and that man are not real~” She moved is face side to side. She laid back down on his lap. “Plus, I don’t want to be married yet.”

===========================================================================================================================

Wanting to find out what happened in the States, Yongguk phoned an old friend of his, Kim Himchan.

 

“Ya Gukkie~” Himchan said over the phone. “It been awhile since you’ve called.”

 

Himchan was a detective in NYC. His family had migrated to the States when he was younger due to his father’s failed business.

 

“I need a favor.”

 

Himchan listened closely. It’s not everyday that Bang Yongguk asked for a favor.

===========================================================================================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter