Chapter 04

Stranger to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed since Yongguk got to “meet” Jisoo. Sitting at his desk, staring outside the window, he can’t but get this feeling that he met Jisoo somewhere else before – not just at the park nor the office. A knocked on the door interrupted his thought.

 

“You wanted to see me?” Hana poked her head through the door.

 

Yongguk signaled for her to come in. She closed the door behind her and approached him. Yongguk got up from his desk, walked toward her; the two are standing face to face less than an inch apart. Hana took two steps back, but Yongguk took two steps forward.

 

“What is it you want?” She questioned him, feeling uneasy.

 

Yongguk didn’t say anything, but stared at her.

 

She stared back. “Yes?”

 

Again, no answer.

 

Annoyed, she turned around to leave, but Yongguk grabbed her arm and turn her around to him; this time, their face nearly touched. He can feel her breathing.

 

“Let me go.” She managed to release herself from his grip.

 

As she turned around again to leave, Yongguk grabbed her arm, swung her around and kissed her on the lips. Hana was in shock. Her eyes widen, but her body was still.

 

W-w-what is this? She thought.

 

The kiss was interrupted by Yongnam’s knock on the door. ”Am I interrupting anything?”

 

Yongguk released his lips and Hana walked away, leaving the two brothers alone.

 

“Things are moving quiet fast.” Yongnam joked.

 

Yongguk scuff at his brother’s remark. “What do you want?”

 

Yongnam sat down at his brother chair and twirled around. “Dad wants us to come over for dinner.”

 

“Again?”

 

They just had dinner the other night at his dad’s place.

 

Yongnam nodded.

 

===================================================================================

 

“How is your relationship with Hana coming along?” Jung Wook asked as he cut his steak.

 

As Yongguk cut his steak, he answered “Okay I guess.”

 

Yongnam made a face. “Okay…”

 

Jung Wook looked at Yongnam. “Anything to say?”

 

“Well since you asked…” Yongnam placed his knife and fork down. “Today in Guk’s office, I saw them being imtimate.”

 

“Oh” Jung Wook turned his attention to Yongguk. “Is this going to become…”

 

Yongguk stared at Yongnam then back to his father. “No. I was just testing her.”

 

“Don’t play too hard now. She is a sweet girl. Although…” Jung Wook said.

 

=====================================================================================

 

Hana was quiet during dinner with Jisung. She ate slower than usual also.

 

“Everything okay?”

 

Hana nodded.

 

Jisung can sense something was off, but didn’t want to say anything.

 

“Oppa…” Hana looked up from her bowl.

 

“Hm?”

 

“You said I was in an accident years ago right? Before then, did I dated anyone?”

 

Jisung’s stopped his chopstick at the beef plate. “Why you ask?”

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter