Chapter 05

Stranger to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!” Hana yelled out. “Hurry up!”

Yongguk climbed the hill with his might. He can’t believe he agreed to go see the sunset at 5:30 in the morning. By the time he managed to get to the top of the hill, he was huffing and puffing.

“Did we have to see the sunset today?” He asked as he bent down trying to catch his breath.

Hana looked at him. “Ai-ya, you are so slow.”

She sat down and Yongguk followed through. She laid her head on his shoulder as they enjoyed the sun slowly rising up.

“So pretty!” She yelled. “Oppa, can we do this everyday?”

Yongguk looked at her with disbelief. “You want me...to come up here...everyday before 6am?”

She nodded.

“Knowing that I can barely get off bed at 8am?”

Again, she nodded and smiled.

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep* *Beep Beep* The alarm went off. Hana woke up from her dream. What kind of dream was that?

=====================================================================================

Jisung visited Jisoo at his office. He sat down across from him at his desk and casually twirled one of the pen.

“Hana been acting weird lately.” Jisung said. “Do you think she knows something?”

Jisoo agreed. “What do you think we should do?”

“I’m not sure. I just want to protect her from harm.”

“Should I do it again?”

Jisung nodded for yes.

=====================================================================================

“You sure you want to do it again?” Seojoon asked.

Hana had decided to visit Seojoon again to see if she can remember anything from the past. Seojoon had her sit on the sofa again. As before, she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of his voice.

Hana tugged along the guy’s sleeves. “Please….” she begged.

The guy let out a huge exhale. “Fine.”

Hana clapped her hands quickly. She picked up her spoon and digged into the ice cream. She happily ate the ice cream while smiling and dancing in her chair. “Yum~”

He looked at her happily. “Don’t complain when your stomach hurt now.”

She shook her head. “I’ll happily accept the consequences.”

=====================================================================================

“She didn’t pick up her phone.” Jisoo said to Jisung. “Shouldn’t she be off by now?”

“I’ll try.” Jisung tried calling her, but was given the voicemail instead.

“Let’s try going to her workplace and see.” Jisoo droved to the Bang’s enterprise.

=====================================================================================

The guys arrived to the Bang’s enterprised and met with the receptionist. They asked if Hana had left in which the receptionist replied that Hana had left after lunch and didn’t came back.

“Where could she be?” Jisoo asked.

“Can I help you gentleme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter