Chapter 1.8

And There's You

 

“Cheol” he replied

“I lifted my upper body a little to see below my bed. There, looking up at me was Cheol, with his big brown puppy eyes.

“Hnn…, Cheolie…” I said in a cutesy tone while smiling.  

“Hannie…” He responded in a cutesy tone while grinning.

His eyes were sparkling, soo cute.

“So, I guess we won’t be going out since you’re tired,” he said in a low tone.

“No, we can go, I can get ready, right now,” I said as I started to get down from the bunk.

“Don’t force yourself,” he said beaming seductively at me

I lost my track of mind, immediately flustered. “Auh, umm, well…”

“well, “ he repeated with his eyes staring softly at me

“Auh..,” I said as if my throat was closing up, “tsk” I continued while rubbing my neck. “Yahh, Cheol, what are you-- trying to do?” I said in almost a whisper while looking down. From the floor, I saw him step closer to me and bend his knee slightly. While my eyes were peering at the floor, his eyes suddenly met mines. His head was tilted and I step back instantly, startled. “ What I’m I doing?” he said he a deep, low tone” “Yahh!” I yelled in a fit, flustered and feeling jumbled emotions. “Tsk, Gosh! You’re so exhausting” I said half annoyed and half deflated. He laughed, “How am I annoying?” “Because!” I shouted back immediately. “Because, you-you, how dare you try to make me feel flustered and-” then I sighed deeply. “Hot?” he said still grinning. “Hot? Huh?” I questioned with a confused look. “Irritated?” he spoke again, smirking.

“Stop,” I said in a whiny tone. “Cheol, stop looking at me like that,” I spoke in an airy tone. “Hannie, you wanna go out?” “Sure,” I said as I thought about the time. It’s probably 11:30ish by now and I’m very tired, but I’m so easily swayed by this guy.

As we were getting ready to leave, Woozi was coming into the room. Then in the living room, we saw Mingyu, who said he was too tired to take a bath, but yet has time to eat, and Minghao, eating with him. Hansol was watching television with Hoshi and Seokmin. Everyone else was probably in the room by now. They just turned to look at us and then Mingyu spoke. “Umma, I thought you were tired?” “I thought you were too,” I responded.  “Yeah, but I’m about to go to bed, soon,” he said smiling. “Sure,” I responded. “We’ll be back soon,” Cheol said while putting on his shoes. “Be careful, it’s very cold outside,” Mingyu said looking at Cheol than back at me. “Yep,” Cheol replied without lifting his head. I just yawn and waved bye. “You guys always going out late,” Mingyu whispered as we closed the door.

 

As we stood outside the front door with our hoodies over our heads, Cheol stopped in front of me. He came closer and lean towards my face. Large brown eyes and long lashes against my skin. I didn’t breath for a few seconds, I froze. With his eyes slightly opened, he stared at me, then moved his lips up to my forehead. He lightly kissed my forehead with his soft puffy lips, filled with heat. I closed my eyes because I was overwhelmed by his stare. Then, I felt his lips on my nose and I started getting redder. I clench my fingers in my left palm. I felt a soft peek on my lips, it was so quick and light, I almost didn’t realize it. My eyelids opened slightly to look him in the eyes but quickly looked down again. His soft lips touch mines again. My lips felt hot, my body felt hot and I felt dizzy as blood rushed to my brain. The kiss lasted a little longer because I unconsciously opened my mouth slightly, and before I could close it, his bottom lips were in my mouth and then I bit it for reasons unknown to me and...well you would guess what happened next. After that, we were both out of breath. I was panting, with my arm hung loosely around his neck and his arm around my waist.

I was really dizzy, trying to hold my weight. “I’m-I’m, I feel kinda tried Cheol. Actually, I’m really dizzy, so...”

“Let's go back inside.

“No.., well, no, we don’t have to. I just need to sit down.”

“ I think we should go back inside, I’m feeling tired.”

“Ok,” I said, looking dazedly at his face. His eyes looking straight into mines.

 

 

Notes: Hello everyone who read till the end of chapter 1. It would be great to receive any feedback on the story so far. I'm very motivated. Before I decided to write this story, I already decided that it will be very long, so please stay tune with me on the Journey of these two as it unfolds. Chapter  2 will be up in three days. I try to update every three days. See you soon :)!

-Mia