Chapter 1.2

And There's You

°

So yeah, I fell asleep while deep in thought. I don't know when I walked to the living room chair and lied down, but I did. When I woke up it was 6:15 in the morning, the house was dead silent and so I just went back to sleep. Then I was quickly interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing, but I was too exhausted to answer it. Then it vibrated and I knew it was a text. My phone was on the floor beside the couch I was lying in. I picked it up and saw a text from Cheol.  

 

Sorry for bothering you but I woke up suddenly and I might go back to sleep and wake up late, so I figure I should tell you not to sleep too long and try to wake up everyone, especially Mingyu and Jihoon. Those two minions are hard to wake up. Well sorry, try to go back to sleep two-hearts.pngEmoji_u1f633.png

 

And my response was-Tube.png

About 8:25 my alarm rings with the most horrific sound. A freaking possessed rooster that just kept getting louder. "What-the-hell!" I grunted, as I frantically and half asleep tried to press dismiss. This possessed rooster just won't give up and kept on getting louder. I am pressing on my phone dismiss button with passion. "Is this- broken," I said in an extremely piss off tone, also trying not to say the "s" word, for all to hear, but damn, what was I thinking when I decided that this alarm sound would be fantastic to use. I mean it is since it's annoying the hell out of my soul. I finally silence the rooster- for now. I wanted to go back to sleep so bad, my body cringed when I tried to lift up from the couch, but I have to wake people up and we have to get an early start today.

 

We are having a comeback soon, not even too long after promoting our first full album with our song Pretty U. The comeback is scheduled for the beginning of July. I am excited and exhausted at the thought of another comeback. This one is going to be very nice! That's actually the title of the song we'll be promoting, "Auju Nice!" Too bad I'm feeling auju tired! So, I'm on the toilet right now, strolling through my phone, looking at fans comments on Twitter. I'm sitting on the toilet because my back hurts. I'm just sitting, nothing else. Heh-heh, I love Carats. One fan is like "Hyung :( I'm sad that you haven't replied. I'm still up waiting for your reply. Hyung if you see this and reply, I will go to sleep." "Cute," I said without much thought while smiling. She's probably asleep, but I'll reply anyways. Ummm... Let's see, what to say. Well, it's kind off early but why not.  So I reply: @angelandcutiepie, I hope you see this after a good night sleep. Please rest and stay healthy <3

 

Right after writing the reply, my stomach starts growling, literally. "Okay, I'm

starving," I said with a sigh, but I just couldn't lift myself from the toilet or stop strolling through random stuff online. Then I heard a knock at the door, it was a weak knock, so I just pretended not to hear it. Then I heard the knock again, with weak force put into it. Awww, someone's sleepy, I thought sarcastically. Then I heard a deep yawn and before another expected knock, I spoke. "Sorry, I'm using the toilet." "Jeonghan....(yawn) Hyung? It's you?" A sleepy voice sounding like Seungkwan asked.  "Oh,' I said with a faint chuckle' Boo it's you?" "Hyung, sorry but I really need to pee," Seungkwan reply while yawning. "Wa--it," I said trying to sound like I was hurrying to finish up my toilet "duties"-when I was just standing up. I turned the doorknob and saw behind it was Seungkwan sitting in fetal position on the floor, sleeping. I let out a light laugh and squat to tap him on the shoulder. "Hey, Boo, wake up, I'm done." "hmmm..." he responds, still sleeping. So I tap harder and then squeeze his earlobe. "Yah!  Wake up." I said near his face. He lifts his head up and stares at me in a daze, confused. I stare back and then told him to get off the floor and go pee.

"Thanks, Hyung," he said entering the bathroom. "Um-kay?" I respond with a grin. I turn to head for the kitchen because that's what my stomach was telling me to do, but then, my brain was telling me I had to wake the guys up.