Chapter 1.3

And There's You

I went to the room I share with Cheol, Jihoon, and Mingyu. The room was dark and quiet, the two inhabitants that sleep in here are out cold, seemingly lifeless. Let me start with Mingyu first, I thought to myself, while knowing both parties are hell to wake up. I let out a deep sigh, I'm so tired. Jihoon is in murderer stage when you try to wake him up and Mingyu is a freaking log. I'm so tired! I went to his bed and lean over him, and just staring at him made me feel a little sad inside. Poor child, sorry but I'm about to disrupt you from dreamworld to hell.

"Yah!" I yelled, "Yahh! Wake up!" then I yawned, basically breathing hot air in his face. His closed eyelid flinches and then he turned his head away from my face.  Well, I thought, I guess I can just wake him up later. His bed felt so comfortable~

I have to get off before I fall asleep. Tempting. I went over to Jihoon, he's on the top bunk, that he shares with Cheol. I paused. I don't even feel like climbing up to his bed. I’ll wake him up later...or maybe one of the other kids, 'cause I'm real dead right now. I left the room closing the door silently and went to the bathroom. Just as I thought, this poor child is still in the bathroom on the toilet. Good thing this time he's not in the middle of using it. He's just sitting on the lid of the toilet with his face in his palm, bend over like he's in some serious prayer. Prayer for more time to sleep, I guess. I went over and tapped him on the head twice. No movement, so I tapped harder three times, and still no movement. This trickster. I lightly grab some of his hair, ready to yank it, before his head instantly raised, yanking my finger from in his hair. With my hand levitating over his head, we stare at each other for a quick moment and then he turned to look at the door and turn back to look up at me, who was standing in front of him.

"Hyung...., excuse me"  

"Oh. Yeah, sorry-"

I moved from in front of him and he stood up half asleep and turn to the door.

"-hey, Seungkwan, please help me wake up everyone ...okay, " I said while okaying with my hand,  in a sorta cute tone.

He stares at me blankly for a few seconds and then with dullness in his tone, says, "Okay," and sighs. I then sighed too.

 

After what felt like an hour of waking these crazy children up, I sneaked to my room and hid under my blanket and prayed for my whole life that no one finds me. I snoozed off.

Suddenly I felt my skin being caress. It tickled. I didn't open my eyes. The fingers gently poked into my cheeks and then pinched my cheeks.  I open my eyes slowly, I knew that playfulness.  "...Mingyu....stop." He then proceeds to whisper in my ears, making my brow twitch. "Mingyu, stop," I said more assertively. As he proceeded to tug on the end of my hair, I lightly grab his wrist. My eyes open, glaring jokingly at him. His lips formed a grin, playfulness curved at both ends of his mouth. My lips imitated his, and I grinned even wider.  Then my expression went serious. "I'm dying," I said in a fleeting voice. I rolled over to bury my face in my pillow. He then petted my head and I stayed unmoved. "~leave me alone, poo-wee-zee." I guess this is my way of manipulation, I guess. Attempting to act cute. Mingyu petted my head and tug at my hair. "Hyung, wake up before we get the leftovers." I turned to face him and slid one of my legs off the bed while pouting. "Fine," I said slowly.


°

We went to the kitchen and the scent of deliciousness brush my face and flirted with my nostrils.  When you're partially starving, Ramen noodles will do that to you.  Dino and Vernon were making Ramen and Seokmin and Hoshi was making pancakes, I can only imagine how those pancakes will turn out. Minghao and boo were cutting up onions and other vegetables for eggs and Junhui, master egg cracker was cracking eggs. Meanwhile, lazy as hell Wonwoo and Jihoon were in the living room playing video games while Shua humbly watched them sitting on the couch. He sensed my stare and turned to look my way.  My face formed a calmed expression as my lips lightly smiled. "Ayeee~" I said pointing my index fingers at him like a pistol. "Ayeee~," he replies with a Hawaiian arm wave. I chuckled. We're weird and that's how weird bros tell each other morning. While momentarily conversing with Shua, Mingyu disappeared. I looked towards the kitchen and saw him helping out. Good,  this breakfast might taste decent. I just went over to the living room and laid my back on the couch and spread out my legs. I took out my phone from my pocket and unlocked it.  I saw a text and a missed call from Cheol. I pressed on the missed call to call him back. The phone rang. Then it kept on ringing, then went to voice message. Hello, this is Choi  Seungcheol, I'm sorry that I missed your call, I will call you back as soon as I get the chance. Thank you and enjoy your day.

As soon as the voice message was done playing, a call from him was incoming. I swipe to answer and waited for him to speak. After seconds of ruffling, I heard his voice. "Hey, morning. Um, what's up?" "Cheollie, did you dial me or what? Morning too," I said in a bright tone. I don't know why but I feel some strange tension in my chest. Distance. "Good morning everyone! I miss you guys," he spoke in a brighter tone. "Um okay, I guess you can ignore my question," I said a little bothered.  "No, I wanted to speak to Woozi,  but I called him, he didn't answer-" "so you called me," I interrupted nonchalantly. It was a low tone, but Shua looked directly at me, with questioning eyes. I slightly avoided the eye contact and stared at the phone. I spoke up brightly, "here Woozi, Cheol wants to talk to you!" Woozi paused his game and came over to me. I handed him the phone. The tension is feeling more tense in my chest. What the hell.

 

After Jihoon and Cheol spoke, Josh said hi and so Jihoon handed him the phone."Coups, good morning. How are you, how's everything going?" Joshua asked. "Ayeee. Good morning Josh. I'm doing me. (Chuckles) It's all good, feeling better. How are you? Staying healthy I hope."

" I am. Trying to stay stress-free. We'll see you soon, sleep well and eat a lot too okay."

" Thanks, and you do the same Josh, kay. Talk to you later."

"Okay, see you soon Coups."  After they both talked then everybody greeted Cheol. Him and Hoshi and Mingyu conversed, then Dino, which led into loud chuckles. Then Seungkwan and then a "yo, what up bro,"  in English with Hansol and then my phone was returned back to me. "Talked to you guys later, kay." As he spoke, I grew impatient. "Okay, talk to you later Cheollie." After the call ended, I started to message him.

Are you okay? Stop being flaky, that's my job, LOL, I'm kidding. You better not be trying to create distance between us. I miss you two-hearts.pngafd8cc206a772cde7e79eaaaa4596948.jpg

Then I erased some of the messages. Are you okay? Stop being flaky, that's my job, LOL, I'm Kidd |

|Are you okay, stop being flaky, that's my job. Hehe, just kidding Is what I ended up sending.

tumblr_o6dyiaWTDo1sbmu2ho1_250.gifhe quickly messages back.  

eed744c7a33452b7403538d46a13f4e7.pngda0ecd2a14e62be1cb23c98679b9e8a7.pngsticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.u3.jpgXX another message with no words. What the hell. This Rude boy. I grin and bit my bottom lip.

You're erted. 317_269_2653.jpg

1910974_125.jpgI know

B6VM4WHCcAAqdFo.jpgYou know that's never going to happen, I'm disgusted. I texted with an eye smile, nudging on my tongue. All done very uncontrollably.

You're all talk. We both know what's up. He replied back. Perfectly said, 'cause that's what I was thinking. So I copied and paste the message and press send

You're all talk. We both know what's up.

I waited anxiously for a response but didn't receive one. I wanted to message him, but I didn't and let the text message end.