Chapter 1.5

And There's You

I just couldn’t hold back my laughter and burst out laughing.  "What the whole hell?!" I tried to lower my volume and looked around. "I'm done," I said playfully.

"Heh-heh, well we've been talking for probably an hour, so you wanna say your last farewell. "

"Well Chap, let's call it a good farewell," he said

"What? Now you're being silly."

"Whose fault is that?"

"I don't know, but that person needs to stop their nonsense, it's scaring me."

"Hahahaha, okay sure. I'll tell him, he needs to stop being corny," I said while grinning.

"Please do, I beg."

"Yah! Cheol, see you soon, I got to go back."

"I wasn't stopping you."

"Yah!! Bye!"

"See you soon, Hannie." As he spoke, I felt warmth and I couldn't stop smiling, my cheeks started to hurt.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, see you soon Cheollie."

"I love pork cutlets."

"Me too."

 

°

I think I need to go to the restroom. Why does it feel like my leg is becoming numb, but it’s still moving. Ummm, honestly when I think about it, have I eaten all day? While I was experiencing a random thought moment, the spell was broken when Hoshi asked me if I got the steps. We’ve been dancing for hours now. My brain cannot process anything, so I just didn't respond.

“Hyung, are you okay”

“...huh? ...yeah, yeah I just need to use the restroom”

“Yeah, okay,” he said while going over some dance steps.

I took a deep breath and bend over to exhale the penned-up exhaustion. My hands were on my bended knees, my face felt flushed and my pulse was racing.

“Jeonghan, are you okay?” Wonwoo asked with a worried expression.

“Uh-huh. Just taking a breather.” I partially spring up with my eyes directed towards the ceiling.  “Excuse me.” Then I walked out.  While walking down the hall to the restroom, I suddenly put my hand on the left side of my chest. I think it’s about to rain, I can feel a storm coming. While lost in thought, my blurred vision suddenly recognizes the face coming towards me. It was one of the trainees. I immediately bow and they did the same. We greeted each other with awkwardness and continued on our way.

While in the restroom, I immediately went to the stall and sat on the toilet lid. I took a deep breath and exhaled.  My stamina is bad. I get tired easily, when I do, my mind starts to get wary and a slight sadness starts to overwhelm me. I don't know what I’m afraid off sometimes. Is it because I don't feel up to par with the rest of the members or is it because I don't think I can keep this up? Whatever it may be, I just keep it to myself. I don't want pity or whatever, I just want to keep it to myself.