You really are something

Oh-Bae Me

They arrived at Han River.

Daehyun turned off the engine. He heard the door closed and his head swiftly turned, only to see Hana already out. He smiled then shook his head. He got out of the car and silently followed Hana.

Since it was almost midnight, only a few people were there. The cold wind was really relaxing. Daehyun loosened his tie then ed two buttons from his polo. He looked up and saw Hana leaning against the metal railings, looking straight ahead as if she's thinking very deeply.

Daehyun smiled then pulled out his phone. He captured her and smiled in satisfaction. He walked up to her then stood behind her. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Hana's eyes were closed. She inhaled then smiled, "I'm feeling good." she opened her eyes, "You know, I want to thank you for giving me this job."

He looked at her.

"My parents said they'll bring me back to California if I didn't get any job by six months." she looked at him, "I've been unemployed for four months..." she chuckled then looked away, "Basically, you saved my life. I love my life here in Seoul."

Daehyun leaned his forearms on the railings. He was hearing it for the first time.

"We're pretty wealthy, you know. But not as wealthy as you," she chuckled, "But I don't want to live my life depending on them. I want to experience the real life, the real world scenarios."

Daehyun listened intently.

"They wanted to let me stay there and handle our business. I don't want that." she scoffed.

"What's your family business?" Daehyun asked.

She looked at him, "We own Trois Mec." 

Daehyun's eyes widened, "Jinjja? That's one of the famous restaurants in Los Angeles." he mused.

She nodded, "I don't want to handle that. I always wanted media advertising or anything related to advertising and media. Although I can use it on our business, I can't focus on it. I want to explore...learn more." she sighed, "You get what I mean, right?"

Daehyun nodded.

"You're probably thinking I'm selfish, that I want everything for myself." she chuckled, "I want to experience and live my life. I don't want to be that typical rich kid that is depending on their parents. It makes me cringe."

Daehyun let out a small laugh.

Hana turned to face him. "What about you? Tell me about yourself."

Daehyun looked at her then shrugged. "I'm an orphan."

Her eyes widened.

"My parents died when I was eight years old from a business trip. I was left alone. I didn't even had the chance to say proper good bye." his gaze lowered.

Hana felt her lower lips shaking.

"They told me they'll be away for only two days. My mom's close friend was the one who stayed with me. But one time when I woke up, auntie was crying and told me my parents are gone. I didn't know what to do."

Tears started falling down Hana's eyes. She placed her palm in front of .

"That time, auntie was so poor, just like us. She cannot adopt me. So I was brought to the orphanage. I stayed there for seven years. I didn't mde any friends. I was afraid to trust anyone. I lost my hope that someone will adopt me." his eyes never blinked. He was staring at nothing.

Hana started sobbing. She couldn't believe what she's hearing.

"And then, someone came to adopt me. I found out it was auntie. She told me she saved money so that she can support me... And that's why me and Yongguk hyung are very close," he looked at her as a tear fell down from his eye, "His mom adopted me. His mom was my parents' closest friend. His mom was there when I heard my parents were gone." he smiled then looked away.

Hana hugged Daehyun from behind. She can't take it anymore. His story was unbelievable she wanted to hug him and comfort him. She rested her cheek on his back as he continue talking.

"When I turned 18, Ive come up with an idea. I started taking photos, creating logos, offering to people who own businesses for a very low price. Me and Yongguk hyung were in it together."

Hana stayed quiet.

"Then we created our own company line. It started with a scratch. Our office was Yongguk hyung's simple house, his room was our workplace. And then we pushed though, until we reached everything and created TS Inc."

Hana removed her hands then walked in front of him. Daehyun looked down at her. Tears were falling down his cheeks. "You're still lucky, Hana. You have parents. And you were born with wealth." he smiled, "I was born poor. Really poor. My parents struggled just to give ma three meals a day. And unfortunately, I became an orphan at a very young age."

Hana hugged him. Daehyun smiled then hugged her back. "Uljima. I'm all well now. You see? I took care of myself, with the help of Yongguk hyung and auntie." he whispered.

Hana buried her face on his chest. "I'm sorry to hear everything that." she pulled back then looked at him, "But I'm really proud of you. And I'm sure your parents are very proud of you too."

Daehyun stared at her for a brief moment then smiled. He held her head then placed back to his chest, hugging her again. "Don't be scared of me. I'm not that too talkative. But I see people's impression..." he chuckled, "You hated me, right?"

Hana pouted, "Ne."

Daehyun chuckled, "I'm sorry. I'm just afraid to show everyone the real me. I just stay quiet and look at people."

Hana pulled back. She looked up at him, "You really are something."

Daehyun smiled, "Why is that?"

She shrugged. "I always thought you were born wealthy. I always thought you're quiet and judging everyone because you're tired of everyone's ."

He chuckled, "I am. I chose to stay quiet when I was still in the orphanage. People there are full of ."

Hana laughed, "But really," she turned serious, "Your parents are proud and happy for you."

Daehyun stared at her then smiled, "I know they are."

Hana smiled, "Let's go home and rest."

Daehyun placed his arm on her shoulder, "Let's go."

*I'm happy with what I have right now.* Daehyun smiled at his own thought.

A/N
I'll make this story long...maybe.
I don't want this to end that fast, so let's make it 30-50 chapters atleast hehehehe

I am having so much fun writing this <3