TS Inc.

Oh-Bae Me

"We'll call you back as soon as we review your CV. Thank you." Hana read aloud then pouted, all these messages yet still no calls or messages if she got the job or not, which clearly says she got none. Because no one's still calling her.

"You'll be fine soon. For now, just enjoy." her friend, Sungyeol beamed at her.

Hana raised a brow, "Sungyeol, I've been chilling for four months, about to be five in...I don't know, one week?" she shrugged with a sigh.

Sungyeol pouted then hugged her arms, "If you need any help just let me know."

Hana chortled then looked at him, "Give me a job."

He frowned, "Not that. I can't help you with that."

"Then you're not my real friend then." Hana smirked.

Sungyeol raised a brow, "Ya!" he hissed.

Hana sighed then hung her head low. *When will I get another job?* She inwardly wailed.

Hana scrolled many times and opened different kinds of company websites. Unfortunately, everything is full.

"What am I gonna do!!!! Aishhhh!!!" she went crazy.

Sungyeol didn't budge, he was busy playing on his phone.

Hana took a deep breath and searched another set of advertising companies. After a while, an unfamiliar company name popped out of the advertisement section. She raised a brow then clicked it. *TS Inc. Hmmm.* She scrolled.

"Have you heard about TS Inc.?" she murmured.

Sungyeol was still busy.

"I don't know I haven't heard this one since." she answered her own question.

She read the introductory part of the website then scrolled down, impressive website and company background they got. She saw the 'Send us your CV via email' which made her grin from ear to ear. 

"Yes!" she wailed.

Sungyeol flinched then held his thumping chest, "Hana-ya, stop doing that." he hissed.

Hana ignored him. She opened her email then typed the email indicated for the submission of CV. She typed a small introduction then send the email. Her heart was beating really hard she needed to take a deep breath, "Please, please." she whispered to herself.

After ten minutes, an email appeared. Her eyes widened and scrambled to open it up.

Good afternoon, Ms. Kim. We would like to let you know that we received your CV. 
You will be scheduled for an interview tomorrow morning at exactly 10:00.

We will be expecting you, Ms. Kim. Thank you and good luck!

HR In-charge
Moon Jongup

Hana's eyes widened and she screamed literally, "FINALLY! AN INTERVIEW OH MY GOSH!!!" she jumped up and down her bed.

Sungyeol grinned at her, "Jinjja!? Waaa~ chukahaeeee!" he clapped furiously.

Hana laughed then shook Sungyeol, "This is it, Yeolie! This is it!"

Sungyeol high fived her, "You got this!" he winked and she giggled.

Hana took a deep breath then smiled brightly. *Please be good, TS Inc.*