Our vacation then

Oh-Bae Me

Evening came.

Hana sighed as she run her fingers through her hair. "Aish!" she hissed.

"Waeyo?"

She looked up and saw Zelo blinking at her. She smiled then leaned on her chair. "It's nothing."

Zelo pouted a bit. He pulled out his phone then looked at Hana. "Noona, we have meeting tomorrow, 3 in the afternoon."

Hana smiled then nodded. "Arasso. Gomawo." she averted her gaze on her laptop, "You guys go on without me. I have to do something first."

"What is it?" Himchan asked as he enter the room.

Hana looked up, "Umm, I have to finish something."

"You're hiding something from us, huh?" Himchan raised a brow.

Hana made a face with a small chuckle, "Aniyo."

"Alright, then. We'll go now." Himchan didn't looked up as he was busy texting someone.

Zelo smiled at Hana then bowed his head a little. "Bye, noona. Be safe, arasso?"

Hana chuckled then nodded her head. She watched the two men walked out of her office. When the door was finally closed, she sighed then buried her head on her hands. "Aiiiissssshhhh!" she hissed loudly. She removed her hands then rested her cheeks on her knuckles. She stared at her desktop computer screen, back to her laptop screen, back to her desktop screen.

"Eotteokhae?" she whined.

Hana looked up then stared at her desktop screen. 

Good evening. 

This is from HyunTae Ind.

We would like to make an appointment with Mr. Jung Daehyun, Founder and CEO of TS Inc., as we would like to make an agreement between the two large companies. 

HyunTae Ind. would be glad if you kindly respond to our favor.

We will be looking forward for your awaited and outstanding response.

Thank you!

Hana averted her gaze on her laptop screen.

Good day, Hana Kim!

First of all, we would like to congratulate Trois Mec for achieving Five Stars for two consecutive years!

We would like to invite you for an interview for Los Angeles Magazine that will be held in Caesars Palace this upcoming 15th of November.

Hana rolled her eyes, not bothering to finish the email. "Why would they ing contact me when my parents are there? They should've asked them for an interview." she hissed. "Aish!"

"If anyone from HyunTae asked for an appointment with me, just ignore it, arasso?"

Hana stared at the email. It was the 5th time someone from HyunTae Ind. tried emailing them. Daehyun's words rang in her ears everytime she see the email from them. She told Daehyun that they are emailing her for a couple of times already but he said to just ignore it.

"What's with the long face?"

Hana looked up and saw Daehyun approaching her table, but his eyes were focused on his phone.

"HyunTae emailed me again." Hana rolled her eyes, "Why don't you just agree and set an appointment, then it'll be done . What do you think?" Hana bit her lips.

Daehyun looked up from his phone. He raised a brow then tilted his head a bit, "What'd you say?"

Hana blinked.

Daehyun crossed his arms then sighed, "HyunTae once made an agreement with our company, turned out they were trying to imitate and they're trying their best to go through our confidential files."

Hana's eyes widened a bit, "They did? Jeongmal?" she gasped.

Daehyun shrugged, "We're not sure what their intentions were. But I think a year ago, I heard the former chairman was imprisoned. The reason was not publicized."

Hana scratched her cheeks, "Maybe they have better intentions now... or?" she blinked, "You want me to meet with their secretary so we'll decide first? Or?"

Daehyun shook his head once, "I'll meet them myself, if possible."

"No. I'll do it. I'll meet with their secretary by tomorrow or within this week, I'll let Jongup or Zelo come with me."

Daehyun raised a brow, "Why do you want to meet with them?"

Hana crossed her arms, "We're talking business here. If they have different intention other than dealing with TS Inc., then we'll know it beforehand." she smiled, "I got this. I'll reply to their email now." she started typing.

Daehyun sighed, "I told you I'm not going to agree to anything unless they're going to do it cleanly."

Hana only smiled at him. Daehyun sat on the couch. He stretched his legs and placed it on the table.

"Oh, I have to tell you something." 

Daehyun hummed a response.

Hana continued typing as she answer him, "Los Angeles Magazine is inviting me for an interview this November 15."

Daehyun looked at her, "Eodi?"

Hana averted her gaze towards him, "Caesars Palace."

Daehyun raised a brow, "That's nice, then. But, I thought your parents where there?"

Hana heaved a long sigh, "That's what I'm annoyed about. They probably doesn't want to get interviewed that's why they probably told to contact me."

Daehyun smirked, "It's our vacation then."