I like her

Oh-Bae Me

"So, how long have you been working for TS Inc.?" Kang Joon asked as he took the last bite of his steak.

Hana wiped her lips gently then placed the cloth back to her lap, "I've been in the business for almost three months now."

Kang Joon looked at her, "Ahh~ you're a newbie, huh?"

Hana smiled, "I guess so." 

Joo Hyuk cleared his throat, "Ms. Kim, we are looking forward for your compliance and agreement to our proposal. And we will respect every decision you will make." he bowed his head.

Kang Joon bowed his head as well.

Hana's eyes widened a bit. She chuckled then waved her hands lightly, "It's not like I'm the owner of the company. But I'll do my best to convince the CEO since I'm here to...let's call it reconcile."

The two men nodded their head in agreement. Kang Joon entwined his fingers together, "I would like to apologize sincerely in behalf of the former chairman of the company for doing such incompetent thing." he bowed his head deeply.

Hana smiled, "I'm sure it won't happen again this time, right?" her voice sounded serious and firm.

Joo Hyuk and Kang Joon nodded their heads, "I assure you it won't happen again, Ms. Kim." Kang Joon said.

Hana chuckled, "Just call me Hana. Let's all be comfortable here." she placed the cloth on the table. She grabbed the folder from the chair beside her then looked at them, "Written here are the list of agreement the two companies must follow. I must say the incident before was very traumatic so with these, we will be able to prevent the uncertainty and any other circumstances like what happened before."

She gave them the papers. Joo Hyuk bowed his head as he receive the papers.

"Any violation from these will lead to abolishment of the contract. Precautionary measures of the company today is much strict than before... I'm sorry to say, but, it's because of the incident a few years ago." Hana added.

Kang Joon nodded his head, "We understand." he looked at her, "I like the way you speak... your professionalism. No wonder the CEO fully trust you regarding this situation."

Hana let out a small laugh, "I'm just doing my job, sir." she bowed her head a little.

Joo Hyuk looked at Hana then smiled, "Do you want anything? Fruits? Dessert?"

"No, it's okay. I'm full already." Hana smiled.

Kang Joon looked at Hana, "By the way, you are the advertising director, right?"

Hana nodded.

Kang Joon smiled, his dimples appearing. "We're looking forward working with you, then."

Hana stared at his lips. *Omo, it's so plump.* She swallowed, "Me too." she smiled.

After a few more talks, the three of them decided to leave since it's already nine in the evening. No one realized they talked that much. They walked out of the restaurant then waited a bit for their car.

"Thank you Hana for accepting our offer. We hope your CEO agree as well." Kang Joon smiled.

Hana grinned then bowed her head, "Don't worry, sir."

Kang Joon stared at her then smiled. Hana looked up at him and their eyes met. Kang Joon stared at her intently, making her swallow lightly. She clutched tightly on her bag, she can't take her eyes away from his eyes.

"Your car's here ma'am."

Hana snapped away. She scratched the back of her neck then cleared . She looked at them then bowed, "Thank you very much for the pleasant dinner." she smiled.

The two men bowed back, "No problem."

Hana smiled once again before walking towards her car. She smiled at the valet parker and when she was about to enter, Kang Joon called her. She looked up at him.

"Take care." Kang Joon smiled.

Hana smiled back, "You too." she went inside her car. 

Kang Joon watched her car sped off. He stuffed his hands in his pockets then his lips. He looked at Joo Hyuk, "I like her." he said, voice firm and sure enough.

Joo Hyuk blinked, "Me too."

Kang Joon raised a brow, "Personally. I like her personally. Not because of business."

"Oh." Joo Hyuk hummed.

Kang Joon looked away, his lips turning into a small smile.