Because I want to

Oh-Bae Me

"Dinner's ready!" Hana exclaimed as she placed the last dish on the table.

Eveyone piled up on her wide dining area. Zelo and Jongup beamed at the dishes. "Wow, you cooked all these? Impressive." Jongup beamed at her.

Hana giggled then motioned for them to sit down. Daehyun scanned the meals then smiled. *Wifey material.* He sat down beside her seat. He looked at her and noticed she was avoiding his gaze. "Ya, are you avoiding me?" he asked, Himchan looked at the two of them.

Hana raised a brow then blinked, "Huh? Aniyo." she didn't even looked at him.

"Ya, Daehyun-ah, stop staring at her. You're making her anxious." Himchan slightly hissed at Daehyun.

Daehyun looked at his hyung then shrugged a bit. "I'm not staring at her." he muttered as he put some food in his plate. 

Hana didn't say a thing. Her boss is making her extremely awkward. She can feel his hot stare on the side of her face. She was sitting in the middle. At the other end was Youngjae and on the sides were the rest. Daehyun was beside her, obviously.

"This is delicious. How'd you learn how to cook?" Youngjae nodded in agreement.

Zelo nodded. "It is good. Can I come here more often so we can eat together?" he grinned.

Daehyun looked up at Zelo, raising his brow at the maknae.

"No problem. I don't have any companion here so, you can come here any time." Hana beamed at Zelo.

Daehyun threw Zelo a piece of beans. "Ya, you can't come any time at a girl's house. Unless it is work related. You greasy. Aish." he hissed.

Hana smiled at Daehyun, "No, no! It's fine. He can come any time. He's just a few floors away." 

Zelo stuck his tongue out at Daehyun who was glaring at him. Hana noticed Daehyun's actions then smirked at herself. *Is he...jealous?*

After an hour or two, they all went home one by one. Zelo and Daehyun were the only ones left. His excuse was he doesn't want Hana to be alone with Zelo, he might to anything to her.

"When will Yongguk hyung be back?" Zelo asked.

Daehyun shrugged, busy on his phone. "Molla." he muttered.

Zelo puffed some air in his cheeks. He checked his phone and saw it was already 9:27 in the evening. He looked up at Hana who was busy watching some drama on the TV.

"Noona, I'll go now. Thank you the scrumptious dinner!" Zelo beamed then stood up. He walked up to her then ruffled her hair. "Hope we go to the office together." he grinned.

Hana nodded with a big smile. "See you at the elevator. And yah, I'm serious about earlier."

Daehyun stopped, his ears perked up.

"You can drop by any time and we can eat together." Hana beamed.

Daehyun scoffed.

Zelo nodded then saluted at them. "Alright, ma'am. I'll go now. Bye Daehyun hyung! See you tomorrow." he went out without waiting for their response.

It was silent.

Dreadful silence, only the television was the only noise.

Hana took a deep breath then looked at him. 

He was already looking at her. His eyes were piercing. 

"Are you not going home?" she asked, trying her best not to stutter.

Daehyun continued staring at her. "You want me to go home?"

Hana shrugged. "Up to you. You probably have lots of works to do."

Daehyun didn't take his eyes off her. He scanned her face. So flawless. Her long lashes, pink plump lips, and naturally blushed face. Everything's perfect. *So pretty.* He sighed then stood up. "Alright, gal gaeyo."

Hana stood up as well. She looked up then froze, Daehyun was staring down at her, he was inches away from her. 

"You look so surprised." Daehyun whispered, oh gosh it sounded so y.

Hana blinked then gulped. "I-I'm n-not." she bit her lips.

Daehyun shifted his gaze on her lips. "Stop that, you'll ruin your lips." he held her chin then softly pushed down her lips who were biting each other.

Hana's face turned red. *Oh my gosh.* She froze at her spot. Daehyun noticed her stiffed body then removed his hand. "I'll see you tomorrow." his face was straight. He walked out the house.

Hana gulped, she cannot process what has happened. "What the . Why am I feeling like this." she cupped her own face.

The next day came.

Hana woke up early. Unfortunately, she did not bumped into Zelo that morning. She immediately washed up then prepared. By 8:45, she arrived at the building. She logged in then went to the elevator. 

"Good morning, pretty." Youngjae beamed at her.

Hana looked up. She didn't notice him. "Oh, annyeong Youngjae-ah!" she walked up next to him. Youngjae smiled then slung an arm on her shoulders. "I'll see you at lunch." he winked then walked out the elevator. 

Hana shook her head with a small smile. The door opened and she walked out of the floor. As usual, the whole 11th floor was quiet, only her heels were the only noise. She was busy texting on her phone.

"Annyeong."

Hana stopped then looked up, the voice was so deep and scary. It was a new face. She smiled then bowed. "Good morning, sir."

The guy walked up to her. "Ah~ you're the new lady they're talking about, huh?" he smiled then stretched his palm out, "I'm Bang Yongguk. You are?"

Hana shook his hand, "Kim Hana. Nice to meet you."

Yongguk bowed his head with a big smile. "Let's talk later at lunch. For now, let's work." he went inside his office which was beside Daehyun's office.

Hana went her office then stopped. *Crap, I forgot my things.* "I'll just bring it later." she said to herself. She placed her bag on her table then saw a sticky note placed near the computer.

Come in my office as soon as you arrive.
-Daehyun

Hana raised a brow then shrugged. She put her car keys down then walked out the office. With a deep breath, she knocked three times before entering. Daehyun didn't look up, as usual. He was busy typing something on his laptop.

"Good morning, Daehyun." Hana greeted as she make her way towards his table, "Is there any problem?" 

"Sit down." Daehyun didn't bother looking up.

Hana shrugged then sat down. She looked at him, staring at his eyebrows, eyes, and very plump lips. She was so immersed at his lips she didn't even noticed he was already looking at her.

"Take a picture, it'll last."

Hana blinked but didn't take her eyes off his lips. She just can't stop staring. "Y-Your l-lips.." she muttered under her breath. 

Daehyun heard her say something but did not heard it clearly, "What?" he asked.

Hana looked away then cleared . "N-Nothing."

Daehyun closed his laptop then looked at her. He crossed his legs then spoke, "I'll attend a prestigious event tonight. I need you to come with me."

Hana cringed a bit. "Why me?"

Daehyun raised a brow. "Because I want to." he smirked, "I told you to obey me, right?"

Hana nodded slowly. *Eerrrr.*

"Let's go somewhere after lunch." Daehyun stood up then went to his glass window, staring silently.

Hana didn't asked anything, she should obey him.

"Arasso." she pouted.

Daehyun smiled, he can see her reflection at the glass. She was pouting. *So cute.*