Jung Daehyun

Oh-Bae Me

At exactly 7:00 in the morning, Hana woke up enthusiastically. She showered then prepared for her big day. She dried her hair then curled it a bit, big wavy curls to be exact. Hana applied light make up just to make herself look fresh as ever. She stood up then looked at the dress lying on her bed.

"Aigoo~ I'm so excited." she giggled.

Hana put on her black mid-thigh dress and baby pink corporate cardigan. She added some fancy necklace and other accessories. After that, she pulled out her black stiletto and partnered it with her outfit.

She looked at her clock and saw it was almost nine already. She grabbed her LV Alma Damier Ebene bag then grabbed her car keys. For instances like this, she always have a copy of her CV on her car so if ever she forgot to bring it, she has an extra on her car.

Hana walked out of her unit then went straight to the elevator. After a while, the elevator stopped at 16th floor (she lives in 20th). A tall young man walked in. He was wearing turtle neck sweater, long black cardigan, denim pants, and sneakers. He looked cute. *He's so tall. I wonder how old he is.* Hana thought as she blink at the guy in front of her. 

The elevator arrived at the basement parking and the door opened. The guy held the door and looked at Hana, "After you." he smiled at her.

Hana blushed at his actions. She bowed, "Oh. Thank you." she walked out then went straight to her car.

After twenty minutes drive, she arrived at the building of TS Inc. She looked at her watch, it was 9:30. *Better be early than late.* She smiled at herself. Since she's still not familiar with the place, she valet parked her car then went straight inside the building. It was spacious and elegant looking lobby. She saw the front desk and went towards it. 

"Good morning. How may I help you?" 

Hana smiled back, "Hi good morning. I have an interview at 10:00 for TS Inc."

The lady smiled then motioned her hand towards the couches. "Please take a sit. Someone will call you in a few. Good luck!"

"Thank you." Hana grew nervous. She went straight towards the couch, her heels clicking as she step one foot after another. Men are looking at her way and staring for a good 10 seconds.

Hana sat down then crossed her legs. She fidgeted then looked around. *Everyone looks nice. No one's frowning here. That's a good thing.* She shrugged at her own thought. After a few moments, a guy wearing white polo under and a leather jacket came to her way. 

"Kim Hana?" he looked around, his eyes struggling to open (it was so small).

Hana smiled then raised her hand halfway. "Here." she stood up then bowed, "Good morning."

The guy looked at her up and down, "Wow you look really pretty. I'm Jongup." he held his hand out with a big smile.

Hana nodded, "Hello. Nice to meet you." she shook his hand.

"Come on, let's bring you upstairs." he said with a smile.

Hana followed her, her heels making noise at the quiet hallway towards the elevator. They waited for a while and the door opened. Jongup clicked 11th floor and he looked at Hana. "Are you nervous?"

She shrugged. "Just a bit."

Jongup waved that thought away. "Forget it. You got impressive background and experiences."

Hana gave him a small bow, "Thank you, sir."

The elevator door opened and they both went out. It was a quiet place. There were no cubicles, only offices with glass doors and windows. They went towards the door wherein it was not glass. Jongup stopped making Hana halt. "Just a small tip for you. He's a bit cold...just don't get bothered by it. He hates it when someone stutter in front of him." he beamed, "Good luck!" he opened the door for her.

Hana stared at Jongup. He blinked at her then bobbed his head inside. She took a deep breath then step in. It was a very large place. A big table at the end, and couches in the middle. She raised a brow and saw the back of the chair facing her way. The boss is talking on the phone.

She stared for a bit, not wanting to intrude on the phone conversation.

"Ne, kamsahamnida."

Hana looked up, expecting the phone call has ended already. The chair slowly faced her way and a brown haired young looking boy was still looking down his phone. He was wearing black sweatshirt, his coat was hanging on the rack beside his chair. He didn't seem to notice Hana.

She took a deep breath then cleared . "Good morning sir."

The guy looked up then stared at her. Almost gaping at her. Hana froze at his stare. It was so y yet so cold. She couldn't move a muscle. Daehyun blinked then raised a brow. "Sit here please." he pointed at the chair in front of him.

Hana stretched her lips to a smile then went to the chair. She sat down and looked at his way, but he's already looking at her.

"So you're Kim Hana?" he asked, voice sounded so uninterested.

Hana nodded eagerly. "Yes, sir."

The guy nodded once then spoke, "I am Jung Daehyun, Founder and CEO of TS Inc."

Hana's eyes widened a bit. "Nice to meet you sir." she gave him a big bow.

Daehyun shrugged. "Don't call me sir. Call me Daehyun." he looked at her CV. "You have an impressive resumé. Wanna tell me what happened to your previous company?" he shifted his gaze towards her.

Hana once again froze at his stare. "The company lost its funds instantly so it shut down. I'm not very sure why. No one told us why." she continued staring at him.

Daehyun shrugged, "Well then. Welcome to the family. Your office will be right beside mine. Since you have an impressive background, I will make you the advertising director as well. Don't fail me." he blinked, "And you have to obey me."

Hana nodded. "Yes sir."

"Jongup will show you your office in a few. For now, let me ask you one thing." Daehyun looked at his phone.

"What is it sir?"

Daehyun gave her a glare once. "Do not call me sir." he paused, "Are you married? Boyfriend? Live in partner?"

Hana pouted a bit. "No. I'm single."

Daehyun smirked. "That's good." he raised a brow at her.

Hana blinked back at him. *Omo, why is he looking at me like that.* She gulped.