You're driving me crazy

Oh-Bae Me

Few days had passed.

For some odd reason, Hana and Daehyun grew closer and awkward with each other. There will be a moment wherein Hana will feel extremely shy, and she doesn't know why. Because of that, her cheeks will either fire up or she'll fidget frantically which will make everyone notice her.

On the other hand, Daehyun notice everything, her actions, her gazes, her smiles. For some reason, Daehyun developed new feelings every single day which made him fall in love with her even more.

But, they are nothing.

No strings attached.

Only closeness and openness with each other.

With a frown on her face, Hana typed on her laptop. Her eyes focused on the screen, "He doesn't like the draft I just sent him. Freak." she mumbled.

"Try another one." Himchan suggested, his eyes busy reading.

Hana sighed. "I've been suggesting a lot of ways already. He doesn't like any of it. He want something cute and bubbly but his product does not suit that type of ad he like."

Himchan looked at her, curious. "What's the product we're dealing with, by the way?"

"Pandora. You know, the jewelries." Hana looked at him and nodded.

Himchan raised a brow, "And what kind of ad does he like?"

"Something fun and exciting." Hana shrugged, "They're going to release a new set of charms. I checked the images of the jewelries for further ideas, and yeah it's winter-ish collection, so the charms are way too elegant." she turned the laptop towards his way.

Himchan looked at the images. The charms are too good looking for a cute and bubbly advertisement. He laughed then shook his head, "He's still probably thinking about that Hello Kitty collection they just released."

Hana shrugged. "Probably."

Zelo knocked on the door and poke his head. "Hi noona. There will be a meeting later at 3pm."

Hana nodded and Himchan looked at him. "Arasso. Are you busy?" Hana asked without looking away at the laptop screen.

Zelo shrugged, "Nope. Waeyo?"

"You can stay if you want." Hana chuckled.

Zelo beamed then sat down across Himchan. The older guy looked at Hana then hissed a little, "You asked him to stay while I forced you to let me stay here earlier?" 

Hana laughed, "It's because I'm pissed earlier. Mian~" she bowed her head mockingly.

Himchan rolled his eyes making Hana laugh even more. Suddenly, the phone rang. Hana picked it up.

"In my office please."

Hana put the phone down then stood up, "I'll be back. Boss is looking for me." she let out a small chuckle.

She walked out of her office then went to Daehyun's office. She knocked then entered the room. She saw Daehyun busy typing something. She walked up to him then sat on the chair in front of him.

"What is it?" she blinked.

Daehyun shrugged. "I need companion."

Hana rolled her eyes. "Daehyun I'm still talking to Mr. Kim about the ad."

Daehyun shrugged again. "If he doesn't agree then so be it."

Hana's eyes widened, "Ya! That's not right!"

Daehyun raised a brow at her with a small smile, "Just kidding. I want to give you something."

Hana blinked. "Oh? What is it?"

Daehyun stopped typing. He looked at her then leaned back on his chair. "But I need you to promise me something." he crossed his arms.

Hana raised a brow. "What is it?"

Daehyun stared at her for a very long time. He didn't blink. His eyes intently focused on her brown orbs. "You won't leave me or this company."

Hana smiled, "Of course not. I love my job here."

"Say 'promise'." Daehyun ordered.

"I promise." she smiled.

Daehyun smiled back. "Good girl." he opened one of his drawers and grabbed a medium sized box. It was wrapped in a gold wrapper and a white ribbon. 

He placed it on the table then pushed it towards Hana. Hana looked at it then blinked at Daehyun, "What is it?"

Daehyun nodded at the box. "Open it."

Hana shrugged then grabbed the box. She untied the ribbon then unwrapped it. Slowly, it was revealing a black/brownish box. She unwrapped it fully and when it was bare, she gasp in surprise. It was a Michael Kors.

"Oh no, I will not accept this." she looked at him.

"Oh yes you are." Daehyun immediately answered, "Open it."

Hana looked back at the box then slowly opened it. It revealed a very prestigious watch. It was the latest model of the Rose Gold collection for women. She gaped at Daehyun. "I can't accept this."

Daehyun smiled. "Please do. I picked that for you."

She looked at the watch. *It's so beautiful.* "It's for me?" she muttered.

Daehyun nodded. He was too busy admiring every detail of Hana. "All yours." he smiled, "Do you like it?"

Hana looked at him then beamed. "I love it!" 

Daehyun chuckled. "That's good."

Hana stood up then walked beside him. Daehyun blinked up at her. "Thank you very much for spoiling me." she bent down then gave him a hug. Daehyun blinked. He stood up then hugged her back.

He smiled, "Anything for you."

"Why are you spoiling me?" Hana asked, still hugging him.

Daehyun softly pushed her back then looked at her, "Because I like the feeling of seeing you smile...seeing you contented."

Hana blushed. She smiled then hugged him again. "You don't have to do this. Just increase my salary and you'll see me smiling." 

Daehyun laughed. "Ya!"

Hana pulled back while chuckling. "I was just kidding." she smiled sincerely, "But really... Thank you for this."

Daehyun smiled then stuffed his hands in his pockets, "You're welcome. Now go finish dealing with Mr. Kim." 

Hana grinned then nodded.

Daehyun watched her smile then leave. He felt so happy just by seeing her happy. He felt so alive just by seeing her physically. Basically, he liked everything about her. Her presence, her smile, her laugh, everything. 

*Why are you doing this to me?* "You're driving me crazy." he muttered.