Seo Kang Joon

Oh-Bae Me

"That's it for today! Thank you for your hard work."

Everyone bowed their heads.

Daehyun stood up then walked out of the briefing room, Hana and the others followed. Hana pulled out her phone and it vibrated. "Oh." she went inside her office while scrolling down her email.

Good afternoon.

This is Nam Joo Hyuk from HyunTae Ind.

I would like to make an appointment with Ms. Hana Kim to talk about regarding the contract signing with CEO Jung Daehyun. Please reply for approval, thank you.

Hana raised a brow, "Why is he so formal? Psh. It's like a personal email." she rolled her eyes. 

"You keep talking to yourself lately... are you turning crazy?" Himchan popped out of nowhere.

Hana scoffed, not taking her eyes off her phone, "Mind your own business please."

Himchan made a face then he flopped down the couch, "Ahhh! I feel so tired." he rested his head back.

Hana placed her phone down the table then started arranging the papers that was placed beside her computer, "Can you do me a favor?"

Himchan looked at her.

"Give this to Jongup please. Then tell him to bring it to Daehyun after he proof read and signing it. Oh, and tell him to photocopy this then give the original copy to Daehyun." Hana instructed while showing Himchan the papers. He groaned loudly. "Ppali, please?" Hana added.

Himchan glared at her then snatched the papers from her hands. Hana smiled as she watch Himchan storm out of her office. She went back to her table then sat down. She looked at the printed copy of papers from HyunTae Ind. then tilted her head. *HyunTae Ind. Hmm. Let me check.* Hana pulled her chair forward then started typing on her computer. She searched for HyunTae Ind. on Google.

Various informations and articles showed up. Both positive and negative.

Hana found out that the company was founded in the year 2006 by Lee Dong Wook. He had been in the business for so many years but in 2014, when TS Inc. was fresh and newly established, HyunTae Ind. tried to make a deal with them, but it turned out that they were trying to steal confidential files from the fresh company. The case became a hot topic by that year. After several investigations, Lee Dong Wook was found guilty and later sent to jail for another unknown reason. 

Many netizens suspected Lee Dong Wook for drug addiction for his imprisonment. Any other reasons regarding his imprisonment was not publicized, and the case remained unsolved for most people.

The name of HyunTae Ind. was later cleaned and the founder was removed from the company's board of directors.

Hana stared at the desktop, in awe. She tilted her head then crossed her arms, "He got imprisoned... the reason behind wasn't told... ahh~ he probably killed someone, or things like that." she shrugged at her own thought. She blinked then searched Lee Dong Wook again on Google. She went to images section then fell. 

"Wow, he's so handsome." she mused.

His pointed nose and chiseled jaws. There were photos of him being abducted by the police and his face was straight. In all photos, there were no signs of him smiling.

Hana raised a brow then leaned back on her chair. She heaved a sigh then grabbed her phone, "It's just business..." she bit her lip, "I'm sure they're all good now. No bad intentions." she pouted.

Soon, evening came. 

Daehyun entered Hana's office and saw her fixing her things, "You're leaving already?"

Hana looked up then smiled, "Ne. I'm meeting HyunTae's secretary."

Daehyun frowned, his face seemed so annoyed, "Where's Zelo? Jongup?"

Hana placed her Louis Vuitton on her forearm then smiled at Daehyun, "It's fine. Jongup have plans with his family, Zelo's picking up his cousin at the airport." she grabbed some of the paperworks then put it inside the folder.

Daehyun sighed, "Geurae. I'll come with you."

Hana raised a brow, "Nope. You're not going anywhere."

"Waeyo?" Daehyun scoffed.

Hana smiled, "I'll go there by myself. Annyeong!" she stormed out of the room.

"Ya!" Daehyun hissed then glared at the door. *She doesn't want me to come.*

Hana drove towards Gangnam-gu. Fortunately, there were no traffic. After a couple of minutes, she arrived in front of Ryunique restaurant. She went out of the car then went to the valet parker, "Take care of her please." she smiled and the parker bowed his head.

She took a deep breath then went inside the restaurant. 

"Good evening, ma'am. Can I help you?"

Hana smiled, "Yes, is Nam Joo Hyuk here?"

"This way ma'am."

Hana followed the receptionist. They stopped at the vip area where only a few people where there. The receptionist gestured her hands towards Joo Hyuk, "He's over there, ma'am." she bowed her head.

Hana smiled then bowed back. She took a deep breath then went towards Nam Joo Hyuk. He was alone, all dressed up in suit and tie. Suddenly, he stood up then around to face her.

Hana halted. She looked up, shocked, then immediately bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Hana, advertising director of TS Inc." she smiled widely.

The guy eyed her, from head to toe. He tilted his head a bit, making Hana uncomfortable. He cleared his throat a bit then smiled widely, "Annyeonghaseyo. Nam Joo Hyuk imnida."

"Nice to meet you." Hana stretched her hands and Joo Hyuk politely shook it. Hana flinched a bit, his hand was cold.

He chuckled lowly, "Sorry my hands are freezing... let's take a seat."

Hana smiled then nodded. Suddenly, Joo Hyuk went behind her chair then slightly pulled it, letting her sit. She bowed her head a bit and Joo Hyuk smiled widely. *Such a gentleman.* She thought as she stare at him while he was making his way towards his chair.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. Our chairman will join us tonight. He insisted on coming with me." Joo Hyuk said with a smile.

Hana smiled back, "It's fine. We'll discuss things clearly then."

"You're the advertising director? And the secretary?" Joo Hyuk asked.

Hana nodded, "It just happened." she chuckled.

Suddenly, footsteps echoed the place. Hana looked up and saw a guy facing down approaching them. Her head tilted in confusion. The guy was fixing his watch, he was well dressed as well. Joo Hyuk looked behind then stood up. The guy stopped then looked up to face Joo Hyuk.

"Good evening, sir." Joo Hyuk bowed.

The guy looked behind Joo Hyuk then smiled, "Hello. Sorry I kept you waiting."

Hana was caught off guard. She was literally gaping at him. He looked extremely handsome. His hair was brushed up and his eyes were hazel brown, making it hard for her to look way. Hana stood up then bowed, "Good evening, sir. I'm Kim Hana."

The handsome looking guy smiled. He stretched his hand and Hana shook it, "Seo Kang Joon, chairman of HyunTae Industries."

 

 

A/N
You guys know Seo Kang Joon, right? The guy from Cheese in the trap & Entourage, etc.
I'm sorry, I had to do this! He's too good, I'm too in love. Hahahaha
I guess he'll be the rival/antagonist in the story. We'll see about that.
For now let's all enjoy their presence. I've watched too many kdramas I became so hooked.