I'd like that

Oh-Bae Me

"Welcome to the company, Hana." Jongup beamed as he open the door of Hana's new office.

Hana gaped and looked around. It was almost the same size as the owner's office. "Waaa~ is this my office?" she looked at Jongup, "For real?" she blinked.

Jongup smiled then nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Hana ran back up to Jongup then bowed. "Jeongmal kamsahamnida! This is too much, but thank you very much!" she beamed.

Jongup leaned on the door frame then crossed his arms. "You're welcome. Come on, let's introduce you to the other employees here." 

Hana followed him. They walked out the office and saw Daehyun's door slightly opened. Hana took a glimpse of the owner inside and he was already looking at her with piercing eyes. *My my. He's so mysterious.* She shrugged the thought off. 

"The whole building is TS Inc. It consist of 12 floors. 11th is where the offices of the higher officers. 12th is the studio for shooting and other purposes." Jongup looked at her.

Hana nodded, "So your office is in this floor as well? Where is it?"

Jongup pointed at the ground, "Mine's in 10th floor. I'm not the HR Director here. Bang Yongguk is. I am just an in-charge and one of the members of Human Resource Department."

"Oh I see. Where is he?" Hana blinked at him as they walk down the stairs.

Jongup shrugged. "He's on a vacation. I'm not sure when he'll be back."

Jongup opened the door and they arrived at the 10th floor. There are a few cubicles and offices on the side. Hana walked out and saw a very busy environment compare to 11th floor, wherein it was very quiet and serene.

"Let's introduce you to some people here." Jongup smiled and Hana nodded in agreement.

They walked past the cubicles and Jongup opened one of the office. "This guy right here is Yoo Youngjae. He's the scriptwriter and producer."

Youngjae, who was busy typing on his computer looked up then beamed. "Oh! Who's the pretty lady we got here?" he stood up then walked up to them, "Good morning, I'm Youngjae. Nice to meet you."

Hana smiled then shook his hand. "I'm Kim Hana. Nice to meet you too." she bowed her head a bit.

Youngjae stuffed his hands in his pockets then looked at Jongup, "Guess he's showing you around the place."

"Yes, sir." Hana smiled.

"Oh don't call me sir. Just call me by my name." Youngjae smiled, "Just explore the building. Familiarize yourself. Then later at lunch, let's all eat together arasso?" 

Hana nodded and Jongu smiled, "Yes, sir." *Wow they are so welcoming.*

They walked out the door and Hana immediately turned to Jongup. "Sir, I like this place. It felt like home." she said while grinning.

Jongup chuckled. "Don't call me sir. Just call me Jongup."

"All of you doesn't want to get called 'sir'. Including sir Daehyun." Hana blinked at him.

Jongup blinked back at her. *Daehyun? Jinjja?* "Because we're all the same here. No higher and lower positions." he smiled, "Daehyun lets you call him by his name?"

Hana nodded.

"He probably liked you."

Hana stiffened a bit. *Like me? That fast? I'm not doing any job here yet.*

Jongup grabbed someone's arm then looked at Hana, "This is Kim Himchan. His office is upstairs," he looked at Himchan, "why are you here walking around with that coffee, huh?"

Himchan raised a brow, "Ya, I'm your hyung. And why do you care." he rolled his eyes then took a sip of his coffee.

Hana felt nervous at him. *He seemed...strict.*

Himchan looked at Hana then beamed, "Wow who's this pretty lady right here? Your girlfriend, huh?" he winked at Hana.

Hana flushed. "N-No sir. I'm new here. Jongup-ssi is showing me the place."

Himchan slung an arm around her, "Ya, don't call me sir. Call me babe." he wiggled his brows, making Hana giggle unintentionally.

Jongup rolled his eyes. "Shut it, hyung. Let's talk later. I'm not finished showing her the place yet."

"I'll come with you." Himchan beamed at the two of them.

Jongup rolled his eyes while Hana nodded with a big smile. *They are so nice. And they are like brothers.* They walked towards the office at the other side and the two boys went inside. 

"This is Choi Junhong's office." Jongup motioned her to go inside.

Hana walked in then looked up. It was the same guy on the elevator on her apartment.

"Hey! You're the lady earlier!" Zelo grinned widely.

Hana smiled back then bowed. "Annyeong Sir Junhong."

Zelo cringed. "Doesn't sound right. Just call me Zelo."

"You two know each other?" Himchan blinked.

Zelo nodded. "Ne, hyung. We live in the same building. We were in the same elevator this morning." he let out a small laugh and Hana nodded in agreement.

"Waaa~ small world it is." Jongup muttered while his attention was focused on his phone.

Hana looked at the three of them. "Are you...by any chance related to each other? You all looked so...close together." she blinked.

Himchan slung an arm at her, "Hun, we're not. We're just close friends. Us three, Yongguk, Youngjae, and Daehyun. We're all best of best friends. Zelo right here just graduated from college. He's been working for like two months already."

Hana nodded. "Oh, jinjja? That's why you guys looked so close."

Zelo stuffed his hands on his pants, "And you'll be one of us." he smiled.

Hana gave them a big smile. *I'd like that.*