I can't wait

Oh-Bae Me

Lunch time came.

Everyone entered Hana's office, including the new guy Yongguk.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jongup asked.

Hana beamed up at them, "Anywhere!"

Yongguk sat in front of her. "I'll treat you."

"Niceeeee!" everyone cheered.

Yongguk glared at them. "Her. Only." he rolled his eyes.

Hana giggled.

"We can't join you for lunch." 

Everyone turned around. Daehyun walked in, his hands placed inside his pockets while looking directly at Hana. 

"Why not?" Himchan crossed his arms.

Daehyun looked at his hyung. "We're going shopping."

"For what?"

"Can I come, hyung?"

Hana tilted her head in confusion. *Shopping? Jinjja? Wae?*

"There will be an event tonight. I want her to come with me." Daehyun leaned on the wall then crossed his arms. He looked so attractive in that position, making Hana stare at him intently.

Zelo pouted, he wanted to go shopping with his hyung.

"Alright then. I'll treat you some other time." Yongguk smiled at Hana.

She smiled then nodded, "Ne."

"Ya, gaja." Daehyun called her.

Hana looked at the other boys. "Bye guys. See you." she beamed then they went out.

Youngjae crossed his arms. "Hana is so cute. So cheerful."

Yongguk looked at him, "If you like her, keep it to yourself. Last time I check there's no event tonight or within this week."

Everyone looked at him.

"Which means...what?" Jongup blinked.

Yongguk just smirked. *Sneaky Daehyun, indeed.*

"Where are we going?" Hana asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

They used Daehyun's latest model of Bentley Continental GT in color black with red linings underneath. Hana admit, it looked so freaking y and elegant. Especially Daehyun using it. He looked oh so ing y.

Daehyun turned the engine on. "Shopping."

Hana puffed some air in . "You have a nice car. Can I drive it?" she looked around the car.

Daehyun looked at her to see if she's joking or not. "No."

Hana turned his head at him then pouted. "Okay." she muttered.

Daehyun's lips curled into a small smile. *Aigoo, you are so cute.*

The car drove off, earning lots of heads turning their way. Hana enjoyed it very much. She liked the sound of the engine and the smoothness of the travel. 

"Let me drive this, jebaaaallll~" Hana pleaded.

Daehyun looked at her then raised a brow, "I said no." he looked back on the road, "Don't want you to break it."

"I'm a good driver, I promise." Hana beamed.

Daehyun scoffed. "No."

Hana hissed. "Fine."

Daehyun looked at the other side then smiled, he couldn't hide it anymore. He's afraid Hana might see her smiling. *Stop it, Daehyun. You look stupid.*

After a couple more minutes, they arrived at one of the famous shops of gowns and dresses in town. He valet parked his car and they both went inside. Hana looked around, it was such a nice place. It look really prestigious, so elegant. There were lots of different kinds of dresses hanging around, and some were worn by the mannequins.

"How can I help you?" a lady grinned at them.

Daehyun walked up next to the lady while Hana was busy scanning the dress hanging beside them. "Waa~ yeppeo~" she the soft cloth.

"Ya."

Hana turned around and saw Daehyun calling her. She walked up to him and he pointed at the dressing room, "Go try the dress."

"I haven't picked anythi-"

"I did. Now try it." he gave her a soft push towards the dressing room.

Hana looked back at him then gave him a glare, he just shrugged. *What an .* She rolled her eyes. The lady opened the black cloth then handed her a long black dress, it looked beautiful.

"Try this ma'am. Your boyfriend has a very good taste." the lady grinned.

Hana chuckled, "He's not my boyfriend. He's my boss." she shrugged then pulled the black cloth closed.

She looked at the dress. It was so simple yet it looked so elegant. It was backless and has spaghetti straps. The cloth is so thin and it seems fitted when you wear it. She shrugged then removed her clothes. Hana grabbed the dress then wore it. It fits her perfectly. She looked at herself then smiled. "Wow I look so y."

She was indeed y.

Her hips and thin waist were completely seen on the thin dress.

"Isn't this too y for an event?" shr shrugged at her own question.

Hana opened the dressing room then looked at Daehyun.

Daehyun looked up from his phone and immediately felt his world slow motioned. He gulped at the sight. Hana looked incredibly y. Her waistline, hips, s, everything. Everything is perfect.

"Ya, blink."

Daehyun cleared his throat. "It looks nice." he looked away, "That's it. Buy it."

Hana raised a brow, "I'm paying for this?" she pointed at the dress she's wearing. It probably worth a thousand. Daehyun didn't looked at her. It's not a big deal if she pays for it or not, she like the dress in the first place. But the fact that he asked her to go shopping, then he'll not pay for it, that's something to be pissed about.

She removed the dress then changed back to her clothes. She walked out of the room then brought the dress on the counter. Without saying anything, she pulled out her wallet then pulled out her credit card. "It's already paid, ma'am."

Hana looked up. "Jinjja?"

The lady smiled then nodded her head towards Daehyun who was busy looking at other dress.

"You two look cute together." the lady beamed.

Hana cringed. "You won't like his attitude...seriously. He's good looking but, err." she cringed again making the lady laugh a bit.

After driving around the city and buying a new pair of heels, new pair of suit and tie for Daehyun, Hana kept annoying him if she can drive the car now. Daehyun looked so annoyed.

"Can I drive now?"

"Not now, Hana." Daehyun hissed.

Hana pouted. "Fine. Let's just go back to the office."

"We're not going back. I'm dropping you home so you can prepare for tonight's event." he looked at her, "Make yourself presentable."

Hana raised a brow, "Excuse me I'm pretty with or without makeup. With or without those kind of dress." she rolled her eyes.

Daehyun let out a very small throaty laugh. *I can't wait to see you full glam later.*

A/N
This is the dress I'm talking about. 

Sorry for the ty updates. I'm feeling tired today. Will come back with good updates by tomorrow!
Thank you and don't forget to subscribe & comment :)

Check out my other on-going story ----> I hate you, I love you