So nice

Oh-Bae Me

Lunch time came.

Hana was already given works for the day. She was asked to brainstormed for a new upcoming campaign for a product they were about to sign a contract with.

*This is the best feeling ever. Being busy and occupied.* She sighed in relief, twisting her chair while looking at her grand office. It's the first time she experienced being pampered like this. For a newbie of the company like her, she already have her own spacious office.

"Lunch time!" 

Hana jumped then looked up, it was Himchan beaming at her. Behind him were his closest friends. After Zelo came in, Daehyun walked in as well. Hana blinked in surprise. The owner is with them.

"Oh don't look so surprise. You'll get used to it. Daehyun always come with us." Himchan sat on her desk.

"So? Where do you want to eat?" Youngjae asked her.

Hana shrugged. "Anywhere. I'm not familiar here." she chuckled.

"Come on let's just go out." Himchan slung an arm around her.

Hana smiled then looked at Daehyun. He was busy typing something on his phone, his eyes glued on the screen. "Is he always like that?" she whispered. 

Himchan nodded. "He doesn't talk a lot. But he never miss a day coming with us...anywhere." he smiled.

"That's good." Hana smiled back.

They went downstairs and everyone was looking and bowing at them. Most people were bowing and greeting the owner but he was so busy and people understood his situation. 

"There's a new fancy restaurant across the street. Let's try there." Jongup beamed at them.

"Gaja~!" Himchan cheered.

Hana pulled out his phone and saw a text message from Sungyeol.

How was your first day? Hope it's good~ good luck! And I will be out of the country for a few weeks. Tonight's my flight. I'll see you real soon Hana~ saranghae <3

She smiled then typed a reply. *So sweet.*

Daehyun looked up from his phone and noticed Hana smiling. He raised a brow then silently walked towards her. He stuffed his hands in his pockets then looked at her. "We're going to cross the street, put your phone away." he said, his voice hoarse and straight.

Hana jumped a bit then bowed her head quickly. "Ne."

There were no stoplight. Actually, there is, but it's a few more walks away but the restaurant was literally across them. Himchan signalled them to go with him when there were no cars.

Daehyun looked at the street then placed his hand at Hana's lower back. Hana's eyes widened, she literally stiffened. Daehyun felt her stiffness then gave her back a pat. "Ya, look at the road." 

Hana gulped then nodded. Daehyun did not remove his hand behind her back until they arrived at the other side. He removed his hand then stuffed it back inside his pocket. He looked at Hana and saw she was avoiding him and that she was really red. *Cute.*

"Ya~ why are you so red~" Zelo pointed at her cheeks.

Hana looked up at him, "T-The wind gave me chills." she stuttered.

Daehyun noticed her awkwardness which made him snicker really loud. Hana looked at him and Daehyun stared back at her. *What is with this guy seriously?* Hana thought as she remove her gaze from his.

They all went inside the restaurant and the waiter led them to the large and comfortable couch. 

Hana sat down.

Daehyun sat next to her.

Across them were the others.

"Wow, you guys looked so good together." Himchan blinked at them.

Daehyun just shrugged while Hana's cheeks turned red again. 

"Aigoo~ Hana's shy~" Jongup chuckled.

*This is so uncomfortable.* Hana scratched her head.

After eating, they stayed for a few more minutes to talk. Hana always notice that Daehyun would look and snicker at her which made her irritated a bit. When they went back to the building, Daehyun stayed on her office for a bit. Just staring outside the large window, overview of the city, as if he had no window in his office.

They didn't talk.

He just stayed there, stare outside the window, focused back on his phone, then went back to his own office.

Hana grew confused. *He's so mysterious. So quiet. So...I don't know. So weird.* She thought.

Soon, it was already six in the evening. Jongup explained that all of them starts at nine in the morning and ends their shift at 6:00 pm. While the others will stay until seven or eight in the evening.

Hana packed her things up, she looked around and scanned the place, thinking what will she bring the next day. She looked behind her then tapped her chin. *I'll bring... Hmm... picture frames... what else...*

"Ya, we're all done here. You coming?"

Hana turned around and saw Daehyun texting, as usual. He was wearing his coat and a bag slung on his shoulder. "Coming, sir." she grabbed her bag and phone.

"Daehyun." Daehyun looked at her.

Hana stopped in her tracks. "Ne?"

"I said no 'sir', right? Call me by my name." he said, voice sounded so strict.

Hana nodded. "Mianhae Daehyun."

"Good girl." Daehyun muttered then turned around while his eyes focused on his phone.

Hana rolled her eyes. *Weird as .*

They all went on the basement parking and went to their own cars. Hana smiled at Zelo, "See you at the apartment." she chuckled.

Zelo winked, "We can eat dinner at your home!"

"Sure, I'll cook for you." Hana smiled.

Zelo beamed, "Can hyungs come?!"

Hana stiffened for a bit but nodded enthusiastically, "Sure!"

"We're going to Hana's house! She's cooking dinner!" he shouted.

Daehyun looked at her and she shrugged. *So nice.* Daehyun thought.

A/N
I am having so much fun writing this omg. I hope you're having fun reading this hihi

Check out my other story -- I hate you, I love you