o25

The Wife System
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Himchan stared each other down. Soomyun huffed a laugh. "How foolish are you, Jung Jinyoung? You have no advantage here."

He took in a deep breath. They had discussed it for a long time the other night. This plan wasn't the best plan but it was all they had.

"I have more up my sleave than you realize."

"Oh? I would like to see." Soomyun leaned her hip against the threshold. Himchan rolled his eyes.

"But first, where is my wife?"

"Who? If I'm not mistaken you no longer have a wife."

"Jung Jiyoon." He growled.

"Himchan? Do you have a Jung Jiyoon here?"

"No. I don't."

Jinyoung sighed. It wouldn't do him well to lose his temper already. They were baiting him and he was falling for it.

"Oh? But I do remember a Kwon Jiyoon. She looked rough." Himchan stepped aside, as did Soomyun. His steps were heavy as he entered the living room. There were many doors and it was a guessing game to find out which held Jiyoon and which held the cure. The cure would be mixed in with the drugs that Himchan was smuggling into the country.

"Where is she?"

"Tell you what, how about a trade?"

They both looked at Himchan with intrigue. Soomyun was curious on what he could possible want and Jinyoung feared what he would want. He started walking around with a satisfied expression. "Last night a girl escaped the Institute."

Soomyun started. She hadn't heard of this.

"She was aided by none other than Kwon Jiyoon who suffered for it, of course. A shame really, she had beautiful legs."

"Aided?" Soomyun couldn't help herself and butted in. Himchan rotated his jaw.

"Yes. It's not my fault you barely know what goes on in your own Institute. She helped a young girl leave that place. Jung Hyemi."

Jinyoung kept silent. Soomyun was the one who started asking the questions. "Why would she help her? She's still under my mind control."

"Are you sure?"

That's when they bothed looked at Jinyoung. This wasn't at all how things were supposed to go but still, he was only the disctraction. By now he hoped they had located the cure and Jiyoon. Jongup was outside in the car while Baro, Ilhoon, Shin Woo, and Yongguk searched the house. They left the women at home.

Himchan laughed at Soomyun's red face. "Is there a cure?"

Jinyoung shrugged. "Why would I know something like that? I'm only here for Jiyoon."

"Good poker face, but there's no point. It's obvious that she's not your only reason for being here or you would have snuck in rather than confronting us head on. You would have known you'd never get by."

"You idio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter