Shut up!

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/n: The song I themed with this chapter is the OST to Shut Up and Let's Go. This drama is old, but hey, I am getting these chapter tittle from them. Lmao. How you like the story so far? I dunno about you, but I love it, but hate it at the same time. lmao.]

"No one loves you!"

"Look at you, your brother died because of you!"

"Where is your mommy and daddy? Got none?"

"Smile, freak."

***

It was dark when my eyes opened. I got up and walked out of Jisoo's guest room and into his room. He was sweaty and breathing unevenly.

"Jisoo?" I whispered.

He woke up instantly and looked at me. His face was so blank, yet he was beautiful. His eyes was shinning and his lips were quivering.

"Jisoo?" I asked loudly this time.

"Uh..  Yea-a..?" He stuttered.

"Can... I sleep with you?" I walked slowly towards him.

"S-sure," he mumbled and slowly moved over.

I moved the covers and slipped in. His back was facing me, and he was sweating.

"Jisoo?" I asked.

"Y-yeah?" He turned his body to look at me.

"Are you... Okay?" I asked and brought my hand to his forehead. He flinched and looked away.

"Y-yeah.. Just n-nightm-mares," Jisoo cheeks had a tint pink.

"Here," I pulled him in and gave him a hug.

"Urgh," I heard him muffle in my chest.

"Jisoo, sleep," I chuckled and closed my eyes.

***

I woke up and saw that Jisoo was already ready. I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I did what I had to do in the bathroom and walked to his kitchen.

"Good morning!" I cheerfully smile.

"Morning," he whispered and gave me a small smile.

Omg! He smiled! For the first time since we met! Omgggg!!

"I have extra uniform clothing's that might fit you," he said and walked past me.

"Its okay! I have an extra pair in my locker!" I said.

"No, the uniform is a too big for me," he said and walked into his room.

I made cereal quickly and started to eat it. Jisoo then came out and gave me a pair of neatly folder clothings.

"Here, and you might wanna hurry up," he pointed to the clock.

I nodded and left to the bathroom to change. The uniform fit perfectly and it was neat.

Jisoo smelled like sweat vanilla. I would be smelling like this boy for the time being. Damn.

I walled out the room and grabbed my bag.

"Let's go!" I cheered and Jisoo let out a small giggle?

He opened the door, and we left his apartment. The ride down the elevator was pretty quiet. We started walking out the building, when Mark and Jackson waved at us.

"So, how was last night?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows.

"Jackson Wang!" Mark stepped on Jackson's feet.

"How was your night?" Jisoo scoffed.

"It was - oOowWw," Jackson yelped and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter