Let me Help pt 1

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/n: Listen to 'Let me' by Got7, it is the song I themed with this chapter <3]

I packed my things slowly once the final bell rung. I was hoping Seokmin, Seungcheol and Jeonghan would forget about me... No they didnt.

As I was putting the last object in my bag, Seokmin came up to me

"Seungcheol and Jeonghan already left," He looked displeased, "But its okay! I get more time with you!"

I felt my cheeks turn red, but I hung my head before he could see.

"Let's go..." I mumbled and walked away.

"Okay. So let me show you the way!" He said and walked ahead of me. He started mumbling things to himself and he walked right into a Third Year student.

"H-Hey, Hyung," He stuttered.

"Watch where you going, lil bro. If it wasn't me, you could've gotten yelled at," The boy said and walked away.

"Yes, hyung,'" he mumbled and kept walking.

It was silent as we walked from the academic building to the gym. It wasn't a far walked, but it sure felt like it with Seokmin.

We walked into the gym and there was eleven other guys there. I recognized Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Seungcheol, and Vernon buy the others I didn't.

"I am Lee Chan, but everyone always call me Dino!" He smiled.

"Kwon Soonyoung, but Hoshi," Hoshi said.

"Lee Jihoon, Woozi for short," which did not make any sense.

"Wen JunHao, but Jun for really short," the boy had a broken Korean accent.

"Xu Ming Hao, nice to meet you. Everyone calls me The8," Another boy said, with a more broken accent.

"I'm Hong Jisoo," I said and bowed a little.

"We know~" Their voice in harmony.

I gave them a weird look before turning to Seokmin for answers.

"New student's name travel fast since this school isn't very big or small," he laughed and I nod.

"Okay! Let's go before everyone buys my favorite flavor!" Seungkwan stormed out of the gym, with Vernon closely behind him.

"They are technically dating... But don't wanna say much about it," Mingyu laughed and linked arms with Wonwoo before leaving.

"Same goes with you two!" Seokmin called after them.

Mingyu turn around and stuck out his tongue at Seokmin. I stood completely blanked. Not knowing what to do.

"Jisoo! Let's go!" Jeonghan pulled me away from where I was standing and dragged me to where Seungkwan and Vernon was.

"Hey Cali Boy," Vernon mimicked he came into my view.

"Don't call me that here, while my past lingers," I grumbled to him. He seemed surprised I talked more than five words.

"Oh my god! Jisoo speaks English so well," Seungkwan gasped.

Minghao and Jun started talking in Chinese, which was... Awkward..

"Minghao wants to know what flavor ice cream you like," Jun said.

"I don't eat sweets," I shrugged and looked for somewhere to sit.

"CALI BOY DOESN'T EAT-" Seungkwan shouted.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him.

Everyone seemed surprised I raised my voice. Seokmin walked over and calmed me down.

My breathing was getting worst, which meant I needed to get home.

"I'm sorry. I'm going home," I excused myself and walked away.

"Seungkwan shut your god damm mouth, for the sake of crisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter