Start

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joshua, you show off!"

"Joshua Jisoo Hong, only wants to get praised by the teachers."

"Look at his smile. Hideous."

"I can't believe you are still here."

"Shouldn't you be in South Korea, or should it be North Korea!"

***

I woke up from the nightmare. I got up and opened my window. I looked around to find my blade. It was on my desk. I started cutting my thigh skin.  I was better than on my wrist.

Both Mom and Dad has been suffering from what I have been suffering from, but much worst. My suicide thinking keeps getting worst. And this year was going to be the same.

Bullying.

Trying to kill myself.

I cleaned up my blood spill and put some bandages on it before going back to sleep.

[That Morning]

"Jisoo?" Dad asked.

"Yeah...?" If he was going to suggest me throwing my blade away, I won't even bother.

"So your mom and I have been talking," he looked at her worried, "And we want you to go with Raymond's good son, Mark, to South Korea."

"You want me to go to South Korea? With out you two?" My eyes grew larger.

"No, it will be until we find a house to live in!" Mom said, and I calmed down, "We don't want you alone, in a place that you don't know of."

I nodded and agreed to leave with Mark, who wasn't a fan of me cutting myself. We knew each other since I was in diapers. But he left after Second Grade to travel the world with his family. And that is when everything got worst.

I started packing, since the second semester was already going to start soon. I packed enough for me to survive in Korea.

I really don't wanna go. It seems very stressful to go to a unknown place without Mom or Dad.

Mark came over, with his "friend" Jackson. Those two clung onto each other like a couple. He helped me make sure I had the right clothing to wear Korea. I was more scared than happy leaving the place I grew up in.

[Next day]

I woke up sweaty and scared. I didn't want to leave, but it was my only chance of leaving the terrifying place.

I got up, and got dressed. I got all my things ready and walked downstairs.

I overheard Mom and Dad talking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter