Leaving

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin's POV

I was there. When he collapse. When was pushed into the emergency room. When they gave him a separate room. When everyone visited him. When everything happened. It was now two days later. He was still sleeping. I had to stay for him. I really did.

"Seokmin, please go home," Mark came in one day.

"Maybe, I should've apologized sooner," I put my chin on my knees.

"Hey, no one can change what he did, so please, forgive yourself," Mark has been trying to make me go and do something productive since Jisoo been in the hospital. 

"What if I can't?" I sighed.

"Don't make me get Seungcheol. He's been threatening me to tell you to get your out," He sighed.

It went quiet for a while. The longest time ever. There I sat and waited.

"I also wished he didn't do what he did. For him to not think that he was worthless. I wished that he didn't think negative. That he wouldn't be so down on himself," It went quiet after Mark said those words.

"What if I leave him? Maybe I shouldn't had became friends with him, " I say.

"Seokmin, no-"

"Maybe I should leave. It would be the best," I got up and walked out the room.

And that was the last time I saw Jisoo.  I had packed all my belongings and left that town. It would be best for Hong Jisoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter