I am Sorry

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Seokmin's POV

After I left, I walked straight to Seungcheol's house. I told him everything, and he was no help. He and Jeonghan has never gotten into a fight, maybe small ones, but it always ended up to one of them apologizing.

"If you apologize first, you are being the man," Jeonghan smiled.

"Or if you guys at least talk it out, then maybe you can solve it," Seungcheol glared at Jeonghan.

"I don't know what to do! He probably won't even talk to me~" I whined and flopped to the ground.

"Don't say that. It is Jisoo's first," Jeonghan laughed.

"URGH!" I grabbed my hair and started rolling around.

"Seokmin-" 

"Jeonghan, just leave be," Seungcheol took Jeonghan out of the room.

I laid down on the ground for the rest of the night. I must of have been in deep thought that I closed my eyes without thinking.

--Next Day--

I woke up cuddling next to the couch. I got up and walked over to the door, remembering that I wasn't in the apartment I shared with Jisoo. 

I walked out and found Jeonghan and Seungcheol cuddling together on the couch in the living room.

"My gawd," I mumbled and left their apartment, but leaving a note to tell them I was going back.

Once I was in the apartment, I walked quietly to Jisoo's door.

 "Jisoo?" I knocked lightly. There was no respond, so I then left him. I walked to my room and changed into fresh clothes.

I heard Jisoo's door open. He walked away from my room, which was really funny. He probably didn't I came home.

"Oh, hello?"

"I don't know. I thought he was with Jeonghan and Seungcheol."

"Oh yes, I will check."

I heard him come towards my room. He opened the door slightly and he saw me. 

"Yeah he is here," He closed the door, "Yeah, don't worry about it."

"Oh okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter