Pledis Star [Day 1]

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/n: Listen to UGLY by 2ne1, it goes well with this chapter <3]

"Are you even a boy?"

"You look like a girl!"

"Carrey said he like to  you"

Snickerings.

"Are you gay?"

"Jamie doesn't want to see you because you are a gay Asian."

More snickering.

***

I woke up sweating. I was in a room that was unrecognizable. The walls was a pure white with purple towers painted on the wall. There was another door leading to a bathroom, and one leading to a walk-in closet. And there was a window that looked out into another house.

I slowly got up and walled out the room. I followed the hallway into a small empty living space.

Mark was sleeping, more like cuddling, on the couch with Jackson. I didn't want to wake them up, so I carefully went to the kitchen and made some food, which consist of eggs and bacon and rice.

"Jisoo! You're up!" Mark grumbled as he got off of Jackson.

"Yeah.. Way too early?" I asked.

"No no.. Actually on time! We have another half hour before we gotta get to school, " he said before sitting on the stool.

"Oh.. Okay..." I said.

"Oh, by the way, this apartment is yours. Uh, Jackson and I live down a level," he apologize in his eyes.

"O-Oh... Okay... I can manage," I tried to smile before going back to cooking.

"Great, I have to go get ready, meet us downstairs in ten minutes! Bye~" He said before getting off the stool and dragging Jackson out the door.

I ate in silence and went to get out the uniform Mark gave me the night before.

"Urgh... I don't wanna go to school," I whispered to myself.

I still got ready and left the apartment. I couldn't satisfy myself with cuts, so I was a little bit grumpy, but didn't want to show it.

I was down before Mark and Jackson, who both had hickeys on their neck, which I grew my distance.

We walked down a few blocks before Mark started telling me about the bussing and all.

"So, bus 6489 will take you to bus 4848, which takes you to school, Pledis Star," He said and I had to write it in my phone, which Jackson snickered and I shivered.

Yes I have to write things in my phone or else I will forget! And I didn't want to forget anything!!!!

Mark punched him and we got on the bus. It was only a fifteen minute bus ride to get to school, which was good. Mark and Jackson kept getting nasty.

I got the bus before the couple and walked into the student center. I waited patiently for Mark to come, which took him 10 damn minutes to come! Who takes that long?!?!? Oh wait... Jackson was probably holding him back... Rude Jackson.

Once Mark came, we quickly got my schedule and locker. The women at the desk was her kind and very, which was good.

"Aw... You don't have the same classes as me! " He literally whined EMBARRASSING.

"Well, I won't have to see you and Jackson smooch all over," I whispered, and he glared. I mean really GLARED.

I walked into 210 and sat closer to the mid back. I really really hope the teacher doesn't make me introduce myself!

The bell rung and many students walked, not rushed, in. I sat comfortably in my chair and waited for the late bell to ring.

The teacher came in and walked to the front. He was not in a good mood, which wasn't a surprise.

"Hello class. As you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter