First Fight

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got home, Seokmin went straight to his room, and I went to mines. I locked the door, not wanting Seokmin to come in. He was getting on my nerves. He was too clingy. I get that he was very protective and all, but he doesn't even hear the whole story to understand things. Urgh Seokmin has been so irritating the last few days.

But he made me feel more than ever... More than hate.. 

I walked over to my white desk and looked for my journal. I moved the small bin that had color pencils tied together by a rubber band. I took out my small cardboard box I had many memorizes in and some notebooks. Then I grabbed my journal. 

Yes it was well hidden from many people. The only people that knows I have it Mark, Mom and Dad. Mom wanted me to write when I was feeling sad or anything. I think that is when I started writing. I put everything away and put the book on my desk. I then started to write in the journal.

Dear Journal,

To day didn't turn out to be the best. I honest feel like something is biting him inside. Earlier, Minghao was talking to me about how we looked like a couple. I don't even know what to say about that. And he kept talking to me about how Meanie, Verkwan, JeongCheol and the others got him and Jun together.

I heard a knock at my door. I got up and walked over to the door. 

"Yes?" I asked quietly

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Uh," I looked over to the desk, "no."

"Jisoo, come on," He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter