Meeting classmates!

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen 'Healing' is gonna be SeokSoo theme song for this Fanfic... I really like the meaning to it... (°///.\\\°) so beautiful...

And its saying that you are their healing and you don't want them to leave. Like ever... So ima keep it. (^.^)

~❤~

"

Sorry," I mumbled to the teacher, who was giving me a displease look when he saw the note I gave him.

"Please meet me after class, " He said.

"Yes, Sir," I nodded and then walked to the back to sit down.

I started taking notes and making an agenda for me to follow after school. It felt like former before he gave us the homework and I had to meet him after class.

We talked about how I was going to catch up and what I was going to do about my other classes. I soon got all the information from all my classes I missed then went back to the classroom.

I wrote down more thins for me to do, or else I was going to forget. And that would've been terrible!

"Hey, Jisoo..." Jeonghan said with a hint of fear.

"Hi..." I whispered.

"So.. About the project... I was wondering if we could do it tonight at the library. We are all free tonight," He said.

"I don't know... I have a lot of things to do..." I said in mumble.

"Oh... Okay... Well... Here's our numbers and call us if you change your mind!" He smiled since I was talking more.

"O-okay..." I stuttered.

"Seungcheol! We get more time together!" Jeonghan smiled off to a boy with looked tired.

"So... Jisoo..." Seokmin said and sat down.

"Y-yeah..?" I tried speaking.

"About earlier..." He said.

"Please don't talk about it here," I said quickly.

"Okay..." He said.

It got awkward between us. We sat there doing nothing. But he had to break the silence.

"Have you met everyone yet?" He smiled.

"Uh.... No..." I whispered.

"Its okay! I forgot that I am the one to tell yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter