Plans

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/n: Q&A vocaloid version! Lmao. The song for this chapter. ^_^]

I woke up to Seokmin laying next to me on my bed. I shook my head and got off the bed. He so cute when he slept, but he was oversleeping and I been having to wake him up so early.

It has been a week since we promised to help each other, and things been going well. He moved into the apartment with me. He obviously had his own room, but he would always nag at me to let him sleep with me. It was so cute, I would want to pinch his cheek, but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

"Seokmin, wake up," I slightly shook him.

"Urgh," he moaned and moved away from me.

"Seokmin, come on," I shook him again.

He groaned and moaned. He wasn't a morning person and that was getting annoying in the morning.

"Fine. I'll leave without you," I whiskered and got off the bed.

"Jisoo, don't leave," he got up and hugged my waist.

"Then let's go, okay?" I blushed.

"Okay! Let's go!" He smiled widely and took my hand.

He dragged me into the bathroom and helped me get ready. He ignored all my protest and nagging and whining. We finished getting ready and he walked like a little kid out of the apartment. He wasn't wearing his scarf, so I brought it just in case.

"Why am I roommates with you?" I huffed to myself and followed the three-year old that was stuck in a eighteen-year old's body.

When we got to school, the slush from last night's snowfall was everywhere. The nasty brown snow was all over. It was disgusting, but the white snow was still visible.

"Jisoo!" Jeonghan waved from where he and Seungcheol stood.

I walked over to the two love birds, along with Seokmin, who was still smiling.

"We are planning to go on a quad-sixth date. Verkwan, Meanie, JunHao, though the are so innocent, Soonhoon Jeongcheol and Seoksoo!" Seungcheol smiled and Jeonghan jumped up and down.

"Uh, I don't know," I felt my cheeks becoming red from what Seungcheol said. Seoksoo.

"Come on, Soo! It'll be fun. I promise," Seokmin pleaded with his cute smile and eyes. Unresistable.

"Okay, but I don't wanna do anything scary," I shivered from thinking of amusement parks and-

"Okay! That's settled then. The amusement park we go," Jeonghan evily smiled.

"I-I d-don't w-want t-to,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter