And what if it goes wrong?

Suicidal - SeokSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was free period before our last class. Jihoon, Wonwoo, Minghao, Jeonghan, Seungkwan and I was sitting like school girls, talking about something. I wasn't even listening. I kept on humming 'Fxxk it' by Big Bang and sketching on the paper in front of me.

"Jisoo! Earth to Jisoo!" Wonwoo waved a hand in my face.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered looking up.

"What do you think if Jeonghan, Jihoon, Seungkwan, Minghao, you and I go out and find outfits before meeting with the guys tonight?!" He smiled widely.

Clothing shopping is not my thing. Cuts are all over and...

"Eh... I guess so," I mumbled not wanting to think the rest.

"Wonwoo, don't pressure him!" Jihoon smacked Wonwoo's arm.

"Oh, Mommy~" Wonwoo started whining.

"Stop you idiots!" Jeonghan scowled at them, but was smiling.

"Are you sure, Jisoo?" Minghao was being caution.

"Hm hmph," I smiled slowly and nodded.

"Okay! Thats settled!" Wonwoo smiled very bright.

"What's settled?" Seungcheol came in the room with two small juice boxes. He walked over to Jeonghan and pecked his cheek.

"No~thing!" Wonwoo singed.

"I feel cheated on," Mingyu whined coming in the room with water bottles.

"I feel ignored," Jun pouted as Minghao was not saying anything, but looking at a notebook written 'Korean Learning'.

"Aish, at like you won't die," Soonyoung said behind Mingyu.

Jihoon was glaring at Soonyoung, for the reason was still unknown. Jihoon has been mad at Soonyoung since this morning, and he would only talk to the five of us, and not the others.

I quietly laughed at their stupidness. They were all being cheesy, with Seungkwan being a sassy lil thing, and Vernon trying to calm him down.

"Jisoo, what's so funny?" Someone grabbed my sides, and I froze.

"Meet me after school, I wanna show you something!" Jace said.

... After School...

I walked to the bridge, and saw Jace with a girl. They both smirked.

"Joshua, I wanted to show you my girl," he said.

Jace was now walking behind me, grabbed my waist and picked me up.

"She also wanted to say 'hi' from above," he threw my over the bridge.

I was soaked in water and had a scars all over. I limped home that day, and Mom and Dad was scared. They helped clean all my blood away, and helped me bandage myself. It was the worst day ever.

"-Soo?" Seokmin was in front of me,"Are you okay?"

"O-oh, u-uh, y-yeah!" I faked smiled.

Seokmin saw, but he just pushed it away. He smiled and sat by me in the chair.

"I have all this homework, and you want me to go out?" Jihoon was now yelling at Soonyoung.

"I-I am sorry," he looked at his feet.

"Sorry will not help with any-" Jihoon was going to hit Soonyoung.

"We can have a study session after we get back," I grabbed his hand since he was in front of me.

"At your place?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrow.

"I-I.. No," I shook my head. It was still messy and I didn't want to deal with having to clean up.

"We can go to Seungcheol's place. Its pretty tidy," Mingyu wiggled his eyebrows at Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

"Mingyu!" Seungcheol smacked the boy.

We all decided where and when we would meet and our plans for the night. After that, the bell rung and we left to our classes.

***

Jeonghan, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Minghao, Dino (He wanted to tag along and bring his 'friend' with us) and I walked to the mall. Since none of us had cars, or anything close to that.

We walked into a place that had ripped jeans and sweater. Normal clothing teenagers now day wore.

We broken up into two groups. Jeonghan, Dino and Jihoon, and Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Minghao and I. We tried on different outfits and all.

I went into the changing room, with Minghao in the next stall. I put on grey ripped jeans, Wonwoo's fault, and a grey tee-shirt with a white cardigan.

The ripped jeans showed some of my scars, and I was too scared to show it.

"Jisoo, come on out! We are waiting," Wonwoo whined.

"I don't know," I slowly walked out. They looked up and down, but saw my scars. Wonwoo looked horrified and Jeonghan closed his eyes.

"Sorry, Jisoo," Wonwoo bowed.

"No! I-It's okay. You didn't know, so..." I mumbled.

"Here, change into the other skinny jean," Jeonghan smiled.

I went back in and changed the pants into one that wasn't ripped. We bought the clothes and left the mall.

Jihoon's house was the closest, so we went to his.

His house was very bright, unlike his character. His mom was welcoming, his dad was happy to finally meet me. How much did they talk about me?!

Jihoon's room was yellow. VERY YELLOW. And he had stuff animals... Omg..

"Okay! Let's change and I will help with everything else," Boo said and shoved us all into the bathroom. Whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter