When baekhyun is a diva pt.1

Chanbaek oneshots

Part 1 !!! Wow I thought this would be longer lmao I'm sorry if its rushed or just badly written :( 

 

 

 

Chanyeol hates his life

Why?

Because byun baekhyun is his new roommate. 

Now, chanyeol was a positive person, not the most positive but he was still alright, but when he's so excited for collage and partying everyday, being disappointed is an understatement when the schools biggest diva is his roommate. 

"Chanyeol I'm sure its not that bad" 

"Are you ing serious? He literally kicked me out because I didn't wash the dishes for once" 

"Aw, you guys sound like an old married couple" jongdae said with a eating grin that chanyeol wanted to punch off his face. 
  
" off" he rolled his eyes when jongdae chuckled. 

"Did you steal my eyeliner you !?" Baekhyun yelled pounding at the bathroom door of their dorm. 

When the taller male got out glaring at him he grinned cheekily, chanyeol rolled his eyes and smiled devilishly

"Why would I ? Besides you'd still look ugly anyways so" he mimicked the smallers grin a moment ago making baekhyun squint his eyes at him and bite the inside of his cheek. 

" you"

-

Baekhyun looked at his reflection in he bathroom mirror frowning with tired eyes, he gulped when he noticed how bad he had looked, while examining his appearance he sighed and decided not to look anymore since he was now even more tired of how ugly he was.

Baekhyun came from a rich family, and as cliche as it sounded, he doesn't want that, he'd trade it any day for what the other kids have, the first day of collage he saw how loving parents were with their kids, a lot were even crying and it made him sick to his stomach since the only thing he'd ever gotten was money to distract him from the love he'd never received.
 
his mother died while giving birth to him and though he never said anything, the latter knows his father blamed him, Mr byun never said anything though, he even tried to give the boy his love but he just couldn't, so he decided to shower him with anything and everything he wants to distract him. 

 Baekhyun didn't want that though, he wanted his father to tell him how good he did In school and how he's proud of him but then again he's never been anything but a disappointment ,hasn't he?

The small guy hadn't noticed he's been crying tell he had heard his own sniffles fill the bathroom. 

He shook his head and wiped he tears away washing his face, when the tear stains kind of faded he looked at he mirror one last time giving himself a big grin 

'Pretend'

"You di-" chanyeol stopped in his tracks seeing as baekhyun hadn't woke up yet, but instead he's curled up in a tiny ball wrapping himself with the cover.

Chanyeol gulped at the sighed not wanting to admit that it was absolutely adorable, but he couldn't help keep looking at the soft looking locks the other male had, and how cute it was that he had looked like a little baby.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and anticipated what to do, why was the little not up yet? He knew baekhyun had class (not that he paid attention to his schedule) but he didnt know if he should wake him up. 

Deciding not to be an , chanyeol sat on the edge of baekhyuns bed and gave him a little shake, when the latter shook his head slightly and pouted his bottom lip chanyeol unconsciously smiled because he looked so much like a Puppy that he wanted to hold him. 

"Baekhyun wake up" this time a little Harder, he shook the smallers shoulder, this time he mumbled something which chanyeol couldn't understand. 

"Baekhyun you have class, get up"

"5 more minutes" when baekhyun pulled the covers even more towards his face chanyeol was going to lose it, how can someone be so cute? 

"You're going to be late" 

"Please" hearing the other whine like that made him pretty surprised, is baekhyun always this cute when he's tired? Because chanyeol just wanted to cuddle him right now. 

Chanyeol sighed not knowing what to do now, he didn't want to annoy the little, he was being adorable and if he makes him cranky he might go back to being diva byun. 

"Baekhyun you're seriously going to be late, come on" he took the covers off of the latter not too harshly, just pulling it down. 

And boy was he not expecting this. 

When chanyeol pulled he covers down he saw that baekhyun was wearing nothing but a huge sweater and -thankfully- his underwear, what made him not able to take his eyes off was how smooth baekhyuns legs looked and how full his thighs were.  

He widened his eyes when he realises what he's thinking. Gulping, he shook the others shoulder again. 

"Just a second father" 

God that was weird for some reason.

"B-baekhyun its chanyeol, you have classes get up" he tried to sound harsh so he would get up but he couldn't help but sound soft and quiet.

When baekhyun opened his eyes a bit and saw chanyeol sitting beside him with that look on his face he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"The are you doing here? Get off my bed I don't want you to spread your grossness here" 

And he's back 

Chanyeol sighed in relief getting up, he didn't want to change what he thought of the other, baekhyun was just a stuck up brat and that's all. No matter how cute and adorable and beautiful he looks when he sleeps. He still hates him. 

"Whatever , its like 15 minutes past 8 by the way" widening his eyes, baekhyun scrambled to make his way to the bathroom realising that he's late making chanyeol chuckle in amusement. 

"You ! Why the would you use all the hot water!?" 

Chanyeol snickered.

"You know he looks a bit lonely" jongdae pouted looking at the small puppy-human who was under the oak tree reading whatever the book he had in his hands. 

"1. I don't care 2. He doesn't either" 

"You're mean chanyeollie, you know, he might not be as bad as you make him to be in your mind, you've been only living together for a month" chanyeol rolled his eyes. "And-" 

"Jongdae, I don't care". 

Its been a couple of more months and winter break is around the corner, chanyeol couldn't be more excited, he's going to see his parents who he hasn't seen in quite a while. 
 
"You did you drink my tea!?" 

"Why would I drink that?"

"Why is the mug of iced beside your bed?"

"....sorry?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes annoyed going to sit on his bed and watch a movie on his computer or something to distract him from the idiot in the room with him

Chanyeol side glanced for a second at the short lad on the bed next to him, seeing that he was once again, wearing only a sweater and underwear. 

chanyeol bit his lip and tried to focus on the gift he's wrapping for his older sister, yoora. 

When he had finished all of the presents for his family he looked around the room noticing that baekhyun had not packed, and looking as if he wasn't planning on it anytime soon. 
 
"You're staying here on break?" 

"Why the do you care?" 

"Maybe that's why you're staying, cause you're a cranky and no one stands you" 


When he didn't hear a reply he looked over to his right only to see that baekhyun was just staring at the black computer screen, slightly confused, he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Yah, Are you def or something?" 

" you" 

Chanyeol blinked as baekhyun locked the bathroom door behind him. 

-

Next day is when chanyeol is leaving to see his parents for Christmas break, he's getting out of the shower wearing nothing but boxers. 

He bites his lip as he tries to ignore the sight before him.

Baekhyun sitting like a kicked puppy on his bed, hugging his knees together while he's looking at his phone screen, even a blind man can see that he's clearly upset. 

"Uh you know" chanyeol begins while putting on his skinny jeans "there's still hot water in the shower" he scratches the back of his neck glancing at the other with anticipation, baekhyun only nodded. Why didn't he reply with a snarky remark?

Chanyeol is looking secretly looking at him now from the corner of his eyes while he puts on the rest of his clothes. 

And he doesn't know what to do when baekhyun looks like he's about to burst any moment now with his bottom lip trembling and his obvious attempt to hold back his tears. 

Chanyeol looks away immediately widening his eyes. What was he supposed to do? They're obviously not the bestest of friends and he can't just pat his back and hug him, but then again, what was wrong in the first place? 

He thinks it might be about his family since baekhyun seems like he really isn't going anywhere this Christmas, and god how ty he felt for what he said yesterday. 

He hears shuffling around so he looks at the other aide of the room with the corner of his eyes and sighs when he sees that baekhyun is now completely under the covers and all he can see is just a big curled up figure under there. 

He bit lip again and decided to leave him be. 

"Uh I um I'm leaving now- you know I just - um - i-if you need anything I mean i- uh y-yeah"

"Happy holidays" 

Chanyeol gulps. 

"Y-you t-too"