When baekhyun draws chanyeol (dd/lb)

Chanbaek oneshots

"Daddy look what baekkie drew!" The little said enthusiastically jumping giving the paper to his caregiver who was laying on the bed. 

 

 

Chanyeol took the paper and chuckled, loving his little's adorableness. Seeing baekhyuns drawing of him and the shorter made him smile wholeheartedly, it was of himself and baekhyun kissing whilst chanyeol carried him in their bedroom.

 

 

 

"Daddy loves it " chanyeol smiled at the small baekhyun who was in his lap now. He had always loved the littles drawings, baekhyun was truly talented and when he puts his child heart in his art it makes chanyeol's heart flutter so much.

 

"Really daddy?"

 

 

 

"Of course darling. My baby is so talented now isn't he? Yes he is" chanyeol cued at baekhyun and tickled his stomach slightly making the other laugh and squirm in chanyeol's lap. 

 

 


"How about you show daddy more of what you've been drawing while I was working hm?" He smiled as the little nodded enthusiastically at his Dom getting out of his lap to get his sketch book.

 

 

 

Waddling back to his daddy and sitting on his lap again he gave him the sketch book. 

 

 


"These are truly beautiful baby boy. " chanyeol said as he flipped through the pages, he arms around the little neck as he sat between chanyeols legs so they both looked at the drawings and sketches.

 

 

"Thank y-"

 

 

"What's that?" 

 


The littles eyes widened when chanyeol flipped to a page that was a sketch of him . Very much highlighting the olders package. 

 

 

When baekhyun tried to snatch the notebook away chanyeol raised his arm so baekhyun won't reach it and pulled the smaller away from him. 

 

 

"Daddy please give it back!" 

 

 

Chanyeol stood from the bed while baekhyun whined to him facepalming now from embarrassment, the taller flipped through the next couple of pages seeing as they were mostly of him weather it was ual or not - though it was mostly ual. 

 

 

"Is that what you do while daddy's working?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow turning back to look at the smaller who hugged his knees and buried his face in them In embarrassment. 

 

 

"Hm? You think about daddy's a little too much don't you think?" 

 

 

"I-its not just about daddy's . B-baekkie loves e-everything about daddy" he heard the little mumbled and sniffling afterwards. 

 

 

Chanyeol's sight softened seeing as baekhyun was even crying from embarrassment. He didn't know where he got that surge of anger from but he regretted it when baekhyun wouldnt look at him.

 

 

 

"Baby?" 

 

 

 

"Baekkie's s-sorry daddy" he sniffled again. "B-baekkie should've gotten daddy's permission" 

 

 

 

"N-no that's not it" chanyeol sighed. He hated seeing baekhyun upset because it made him nervous as to what he should do. "Daddy was just surprised that's it." He tried to sit beside the ball of baekhyun on the bed only for the latter to scoot away. 

 

 

 

"Are you embarrassed? Is that it baby doll?" When he saw a slight nod that could only be caught if you really look at him closely which chanyeol was doing he sighed and cupped baekhyuns face in his hand pulling it up to look at him.

 

 

"Little shouldn't be embarrassed, didn't daddy say his princess is so talented ?" 

 

 

"Y-yes b-but-"

 

 

"No buts!" 

 

 

"Daddy!" The smaller whined when his daddy had pulled him to sit on his lap, his hands chanyeol's sweater whilst the other kissed his crown. 

 

 

"You love daddy's so much now don't you?" Chanyeol chuckled teasing his little and succeeding when baekhyun whined again hiding his face in his daddy's warm chest.

 

 

"I love all of daddy"

 

 

"Is that so?" Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear when he heard baekhyun mumble that shyly. 

 

 

"Yes daddy. especially daddy's heart cause its so warm and its all baekkie's"

 

 

"Yes darling. All for you"

 

-since I haven't written much of part 3 to the last one shot I though to at least post something for the mean time since I haven't had inspiration for the other. Hope it wasn't too disappointing!! Lmao yes I love ddlb okay