When Mr hufflepump is jealous (DDLB)

Chanbaek oneshots

“Daddy we have a problem” Baekhyun pouts and huffs standing in front of his daddy after the hunhan couple had left. 

 

“What is princess?” Chanyeol asks, putting away the drinks they had. 

 

“Well you see Mr hufflepump and Mr pot got in a fight because Mr hufflepump was mad at him” he pouted sadly at the older who looked at him then, Mr hufflepump is his cute baby pink rabbit stuffy and Mr pot is the baby blue bear one, and they’re in a happy-not now relationship.

 

“What? Why?” He furrowed his eyebrows and put his arms around his little. Of course chanyeol took this seriously.

 

“Because Mr pot was spending so much time with Mrs biscuits he wasn’t paying attention to Mr hufflepump and you know how clingy he gets but Mr pot doesn’t understand him so Mr hufflepump moved to the other side of the bed and won’t talk to Mr pot” Baekhyun sniffled. 

 

“Oh no baby boy” Chanyeol pulled his little in for a hug and his hair. “Darling are you sure you’re talking about Mr hufflepump and Mr pot?” He pulled away and raised his eyebrows. 

 

“No I was talking about daddy who kept talking with lu and not paying attention to me!” He glared and hit his chest slightly then turned around leaving to their shared room. Chanyeol sighed a small fond smile on his face as he followed him, when he saw the younger was sitting on the bed with crossed arms and a cute pout and glare he chuckled and went over to him and hugged him. 

 

“I’m sorry doll I didn’t know you felt that way, you know your daddy’s little princess and no one can compare” he kissed his head. Baekhyun felt his heart flutter because no matter how mad he is at Chanyeol he’ll always be his, and the older knows how much he loves pet names, so he gives him pet names that really apply to him like puppy, kitten, princess, doll or just really cliche ones like darling, love, etc. baekhyun loves it all. 

 

“Daddy likes baekkie more than lulu right?” He pouts looking up at him. 

 

“Of course baby! Lulu and daddy were actually talking about baekkie a lot, lulu was saying how much he loves your cute pink hair and how he wants one of your cute little sippy cups” he smiled widely, baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and fidgeted with the hem of his sweater. 

 

“Lulu wants a sippy cup?” 

 

“Mhm” he the youngers hair gently. 

 

“We should get him one then!” 

 

“Don’t worry darling I told sehunnie, he said he’d take care of it” he kisses his head, baekhyun nodded and snuggled to his chest. 

 

“Can daddy get baekhyunnie another sippy cup?” He looked up at him grinning. 

 

“Of course, anything baekhyunnie wants” 

 

“Yay!! Thank you daddy!” He giggled and hugged him tightly.