When Baekhyun has a burn

Chanbaek oneshots

I'm sorry about the ty chapters I always say that but :/ finals and stuff smh. I'll try to write as much Drabbles as I can!! I rlly love writing ddlb :) this is v short though so !! Like the shortest thing I've written so far so sorry !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol!" A broken cry came from downstairs, the tall male hurriedly got up from his bed to see what's wrong with him small boyfriend.  

 

 

 

"Baby what's wrong!?" A panicked Chanyeol ran to his Baekhyun who was on the floor tears running down his face

 

 

 

"I-I spelled boiling water on my leg! It hurts Chanyeol!" He sobbed, and indeed when the taller looked at his leg there was an obvious burn, Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in concern and Carried the other in a hurry to their bathroom upstairs, getting the first aid kit he treated the burn carefully - thanking the gods above that he knew how to give first aid (thanks to his friends who dragged him with them to their classes). His lover still sniffling here and there.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun how could you be so careless!?" The taller scolded after finishing, now putting away the kit. "Do you know how panicked I was!? You got a really bad burn!"  He mildly yelled

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun mumble looking down after Chanyeol finished. The giant sighed, slightly guilty

 

 

 

"Baby doll I- I'm sorry I yelled. You know how much I care about you and I was just worried, I'd never want anything to happen to you" he spoke softly to the male on the sink. The smaller pouted and made grabby hands to the older, making him chuckle and pick him up to their bed, he was too adorable to resist. 

 

 

 

" 'm sorry I didn't mean to make daddy worry" he pouted still straddling the other. Chanyeol smiled fondly at his little holding his hands and kissing his knuckles. 

 

 

 

"It's alright baby boy, just be careful and call daddy when you need to do something like that in the kitchen. You're very clumsy there" Baekhyun sighed knowing the older was right. 

 

 

 

"What did baby want anyway?" 

 

 

 

"I wanted hot cocoa" he pouted after whining, Chanyeol chuckled holding him closer. 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you call me so I can make you one, didn't you say your daddy's coco is the best?" 

 

 

 

"That sounded dirty" the smaller giggled childishly. Chanyeol shook his head chuckling at his childish lover. "And I didn't want to disturb daddy, he was working." 

 

 

 

"Such a good boy" he cued at the blonde and kissed his head, Baekhyun smiling proudly because Chanyeol telling him he was a good boy was one of his favorite things. He felt good. 

 

 

 

"Thank you daddy" 

 

 

 

"Alright well how about daddy makes little his drink and then we'll watch a movie hm?" 

 

 

 

"Yes!" He cheered loving the thought, cuddling with hot drinks on a cold night watching a movie is what Baekhyun lived for as he said.  "

 

 

 

Thank you daddy!"