When baekhyun never had a bike

Chanbaek oneshots

"You've never ridden a bike before!?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"No okay!?" The smaller snapped embarrassingly and hid his face deep in the broad chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But why?" Chanyeol curiously asked combing through the soft hair, 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know I mean.. I told you about my parents" he shrugged, chanyeol sighed knowing what baekhyun is talking about, his parents weren't poor they just were not fond of him, the 22 year old has been feminine since he was born, he's always liked pink and pretty stuff, always preferred to buy cute pink clothes than those ugly boy toys his mom would try to get him to buy. After growing up he'd realized that his parents just didn't like him and wished he'd be an "actual man" like his brother, it was too complicated to fix to baekhyun just decided not to since he didn't see any hope in doing so. He's lived with sehun, his best friend since he was 15, sehuns parents took him in like his own. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So they never even got a bike? Every kid to have his first ride on a bike!" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, baekhyun chuckled at how worked up his boyfriend got over this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chan it's fine!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No it's not! Go to sleep, we'll go to the city tomorrow and I'm getting you a damn bike! " chanyeol said in all seriousness, grumbling. Baekhyun was very amused at how cute chanyeol can be at times. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pick any one you want!" Chanyeol said enthusiastically to his boyfriend who had a pout on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chan do we really need to do this?" He whined embarrassed, there was a lot of people here giving them weird looks. "I'm a 22 year old man getting a bike!" He whisper yelled hiding his face in his boyfriends chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh who cares! Bedsides you look 12 anyway no one would notice" he rolled his eyes, baekhyun offended, slapped his chest with a gasp. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol always wanted his baby's happiness, he absolutely adored baekhyun and loved every inch of the small boy, baekhyun has had a tough past and Chanyeol always tried to make up for it though he's done more than that in the span of their relationship, which was 5 years. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hate you" he pouted and crossed his arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol pecked his forehead lovingly, "baby please? For me?" He held baekhyun's  delicate hands in his and kissed his knuckles, one of baekhyun's favorite things that Chanyeol does.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine" he grumbled blushing, Chanyeol beamed at him and put his arm around the small waist, now walking around the shop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you see anything you li-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GASP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a blink of an eye his small lover was running towards a cute baby pink bike, that was simple but he knew it was baekhyun's taste.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess you did" he chuckled approaching the latter who had wide eyes of amazement. He hugged him from the back and pecked his forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol I want it!" He turned to Chanyeol and pointed at the bike with a glint in his eyes, Chanyeol chuckled fondly at his baby. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course doll". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol of course wanting everything good for his little lover, after they decided to live together he bought a new place, Chanyeol was a rich man being the fairly new CEO of his fathers company, but he was rather simple so his old place was more classy though this one was truly..... not that. He got a huge house on the hill which looked absolutely beautiful, he had put an outside pool even. It was almost magical, especially for the 20 year old at the time, he didn't know how he even ended up here. Chanyeol even let him design the inside of the house, what furniture and paint they should get and what not. All that to make sure baekhyun was happy and comfortable where he lives. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're now outside in the garden of the house where the pool is, some of their friends were also here, sehun, Jongin and luhan thought this would be interesting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well now I don't wanna do it!" Baekhyun whined stopping his feet, Chanyeol sighed frustratingly. Baekhyun from excitement of how pretty his new bike was forgot that he didn't even know how to ride one. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun I'll teach you! You know I'd never let you get hurt!" He said and put his hand on the slim waist, the other on cupped his face and pulled him in for a deep but short kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh get a ing room!" Luhan grimaced as the trios sat on the big swing beer bottles in hand. Sehun chuckled and pulled his lover closer to his chest. Jongin pouted because kyungsoo was busy and couldn't join them so now he's the only lone wolf here. Luhan seeing that pulled him in too so now they were all cuddling together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay come on! I promise I won't let you go" he said as baekhyun sat on the small seat. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's what dads say in movies! But then they let go!" He whined trying to get off now but Chanyeol kept him in place and kissed his forehead reassuringly. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby boy I'm not letting go, okay? We'll try this first then we'll try something else, you trust me right?" He said looking fondly at the smaller, baekhyun pouted and muttered a small "of course". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay I'm not letting go but you have to move too!" He said, baekhyun tightened his grip on the grips and started moving his legs on the pedals. Slowly but surely he started moving, Chanyeol had not let go of course. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Am I doing it?" Baekhyun gasped in aw, Chanyeol chuckled at the smallers reactions. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not quite baby, so can I let go now?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah um o-okay"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was a mistake 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Doll I'm sorry!" Chanyeol kept apologizing to baekhyun who wouldn't come out of their shared room. The trios downstairs snickering at the whole situation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby please open the door?" He begged for the hundredth time. Unexpectedly though baekhyun opened the door, chanyeols eyes softened when he saw that his boyfriend had dry tears stains on his cheeks and a scraped knee that he wouldn't let Chanyeol treat. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh baby" he muttered as he pulled him into a hug, baekhyun sniffled into his chest. " I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry please forgive me" he said muffled by the shorters hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My knee hurts" suddenly Chanyeol got alerted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah you didn't let me treat it tsk" he paced to the bathroom and go the first aid kit. "Baby when this happens you need to let Chanyeollie see cause it might get infected!" He sighed starting to damp that "stingy stuff" as baekhyun would say. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Owieee!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just a second baby boy" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After treating the minor injury Chanyeol kissed baekhyun's knee then lips and forehead. "I'm really sorry" he sighed and hugged him close to his chest. "I just- you know everyone deserves to have a bike to ride around and stuff, your parents were s for not giving you that experience, and I'm sorry I couldn't do it properly too". Baekhyun sighed, he knew Chanyeol was just trying to do something nice, he always is. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chan you don't have anything to apologize for okay? It wasn't your fault that I fell anyway, you wanna make me happy and I really appreciate that, I was being brat I'm the one who should apologize" he cupped the olders face in his hands and pulled him in for a kiss. "Do you maybe want to uhm.. teach me again?" He said shyly locking eyes with his lover. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course, anything for you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay okay I think I got the hang of it!" He said excitedly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby we don't want you to fall again, are you sure?" He said worriedly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes! And who cares if I fall again-" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I do!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol I don't care if I do okay? It's not going to be serious and If I don't learn today then we can just continue tomorrow until I do!" He said and pecked chanyeols lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How much do you bet he'll fall on his face?" Luhan whispered, sehun hit his head slightly, luhan pouted and moved to Jongin's side. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Move fast and keep your balance!" That's what baekhyun's brain had caught from what Chanyeol was doing, so without thinking further and without hesitation he just started moving the pedals fast. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're doing it!" Chanyeol laughed whole heartedly as baekhyun rode his cute feminine bike around the garden with the biggest smile on his face. The trios cheered for him. After a mini spin around the garden he stopped the bike letting it fall and ran to Chanyeol who had a proud mom look on his face, he jumped in his arms and gave him a koala hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is so dramatic" a new Voice said as he approached the group of friends. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungie!" Jongin smiled and went to hug his faced boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's going on?" He said muffled by Jongin's chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeollie taught me how to ride a bike!" Baekhyun said grinning ear to ear, not letting go of Chanyeol, kyungsoo chuckled and sat beside hunhan on the swing with Jongin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much" Chanyeol chuckled fondly and kissed the smallers lips softly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GET A ING ROOM!"