When Baekhyun goes on ty dates

Chanbaek oneshots

 

2324 words!! Okay so idek if this is good cause it is kind of rushed but I wanted to say that I'm not going to be writing long oneshots for the mean time since I have school and stuff but probably by next month ! Right now it's probably just going to be Drabbles and mostly Ddlb I think since there aren't enough chanbaek ddlb fics in This world smh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he walked in his and Chanyeol's house with a gloomy expression. 

 

 

He had just came back from a quite ty date with the oh-so-perfect seungjun who didn't seem interested in him at the end' . He was tired of this repeating cycle where he falls for a guy and they go out, but then the guy gets turned off by him. He thinks that they probably think he's absolutely charming because of his outstanding looks, but then they sit and talk with him and it ends up bad. Not tragically but it sure puts his self-esteem down, not that he'd admit it though.

 

 

"Hey you're back!" Chanyeol glanced at the clock. "It's only 7 though" he furrowed his eyebrows confused as to why his best friend was already back from the date he was so excited about and spent about 2 hours getting ready for, only to be back after barely an hour passing by. 

 

 

"You know what happened" the said male grumbled passing by Chanyeol, the taller and him have been best friends since they were in diapers so they did see the worst and best of each other, and Chanyeol had certainly seen all the heartbreaks and ty dates the fragile other has been through.

 

 

"Oh" he sighed "do you want me to make you food and watch Disney movies?" He raised his eyebrows with a small hopeful smile, hoping Baekhyun would accept since that did work most of the time. They both loved their movie nights and cuddles. Though they won't say it out loud. 

 

 

"I think I'll just take a shower and sulk in my bed" he pouted taking a water bottle from he fridge. 

 

 

"Yah don't be like that! Come on I'll make you whatever you want" 

 

 

"A love life" he grumbled for the nth time and headed upstairs to their shared bedroom. 

 

 

"Baekhyunnie!" Chanyeol whined trailing after the shorter. 

 

 

"Chanyeol I'll be fine okay? For now I just need to take this damn make up off and take a hot shower. I'll talk to you when I get out" he said tiredly and closed the bathroom door after him. It might've sounded rude but Chanyeol knows that's not what Baekhyun meant to do. Poor boy was just tired and needed some cheering up. 

 

 

The giant sighed and headed downstairs thinking for a moment before putting on his slippers and getting his car keys heading out. 

 

 

He figured he might as well buy all of Baekhyuns favorite snacks to occupy his

Mind with food. 

 

 

-

 

 

"What is this?" Baekhyun said in a small and quiet voice. 

 

 

"I got you food!" 

 

 

"I don't want that!" 

 

 

"What? Why?" 

 

 

"Because I'm already gaining weight and maybe that's why guys don't like me. But now you're tempting me! "

 

 

"God Baekhyun shut up you're as skinny as a stick. " Chanyeol rolled his eyes getting out the ice cream from the shopping bags. 

 

 

"No!" Baekhyun whined childishly. "Get this away from me! I don't wanna eat it" 

 

 

"Baekhyun you need it!" 

 

 

"Why!?" 

 

 

"Because you always eat ice cream after a ty date. Even the couch you sulk on is used to it now" Chanyeol sighed. "Now stop whining. All you need is a nice movie night and you'll be absolutely fine and ready for your next date! I'll set you up with th-" 

 

 

"No Chanyeol stop I - I don't want any dates now I'm so done with that " he frowned looking genuinely upset making Chanyeol stop what he's doing and bite his lip, he didn't like a sad Baekhyun, 

 

 

"Baek this isn't a big deal okay? So what if the next hundred guys don't want to be with you? There's millions more! And I always tell you to not go out with them with high hopes. Just do it for fun! You overthink stuff. "  Chanyeol analyzed the situation. 

 

 

"Y-you don't get it" the shorter said sighing, not really blaming his best frien but himself. 

 

 

"Then explain it to me!" 

 

 

" I just don't want to end up alone! I- I mean all of our friends are in relationships a-and I feel like a sack of potatoes like why can't I have a boyfriend-" 

 

 

"Baekhyun I'm not in a relationship " 

 

 

"That's different!" He groaned

 

 

"How?"

 

 

"Because you can get anyone with just a look Chanyeol whilst I'm here trying every chance I get but end up with more guys going home thinking I'm the most boring and uninteresting person ever!" 

 

 

"You're not boring!" 

 

 

"Yes I am!" 

 

 

"Baekhyun I've been with you for 20 years and I know that all you need is some time to understand you, these guys just want a fling. I mean you're in college, what do you expect from these jocks you go on dates with? Even if they did like you after a date it's not like any of them deserve someone like you. " Chanyeol said with furrowed eyebrows confused as to why Baekhyun doesn't realize that, the said made just pouts and walks across the kitchen to hug the taller, very much needing his best friend's warm hugs. 

 

 

"Tsk. Come on, you've been asking me to get Alice through the looking glass since forever and I just did. Let's go watch it yeah?"

 

 

-

 

 

"I really love the mad hatter" Baekhyun mumbled in Chanyeol's hoodie which he buried his face in after eating a whole bowl of ice cream. Chanyeol just pulled the petit waist closer and played with the soft locks under his chin, 

 

 

"You know,

 

 

 

You'd make a great boyfriend, I'm jealous of the who's gonna steal you away from me" Baekhyun sighed clutching the material of Chanyeol's hoodie tighter. 

 

 

He truly thought the taller would make an amazing boyfriend, he was so caring and loving and knew what to say and when to say it. He was everyone's dream guy basically. 

 

 

"Don't worry Baekhyunnie you're still stuck with me for now" Chanyeol mumbled grinning and kissed Baekhyuns crown. Though after really thinking about, the smaller realized that indeed one day Chanyeol is gonna be with a perfect woman and have a perfect job, a perfect house, perfect children, and a perfect life. Whilst he'll be here still sulking on the couch about his dates. 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol?" 

 

 

"Hm?" 

 

 

"Would you ever date me?" 

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden question. 

 

 

"Uh I uhm I dont- I mean- " 

 

 

"It's fine" Baekhyun said in a small voice not masking his obvious sadness in any shape, Chanyeol felt the other pull away from him slightly making him frown, 

 

 

"I'll go get a drink. You want anything?" 

 

 

And yes, not so surprisingly the rest of the night was awkward, for Chanyeol's part mostly though, since he didn't know if he was even allowed to touch Baekhyun now, because the shorter wasn't cuddling up to his side now but instead he's on the smaller couch laying down with his short legs hanging off the arm of the couch. 

 

 

Baekhyuns thoughts weren't awkward, he was just sad and disappointed, he doesn't know why he should be though cause he shouldn't of had any expectations for Chanyeol to want to be involved in anything romantic with him. Though they're best friends but he should've known Chanyeol's standards are way higher than his pathetic self. 

 

 

-

 

 

They're both sleeping now

 

 

Actually no 

 

 

They're both laying in their beds trying to figure out what the other is thinking and hoping telepathy would work. 

 

 

"Baekhyun?" Came a call, soon a sound of shuffling too and Chanyeol was sitting on the edge of the others bed who had his back facing him. 

 

 

"Yes?" A small voice answered. 

 

 

"Yes I- I would"

 

 

"What?" Baekhyun said confusedly turning to face Chanyeol who had a nervous expression on his face. 

 

 

"Yes I - I would date you Baekhyun" to say Baekhyun was surprised would be an understatement but he doesn't know if Chanyeol's just speaking out of pity or if he's genuinely speaking. When the taller didn't get a response but only the short male staring at him as if waiting for more, he continued even more nervous now. "I-I just needed time to think because I mean we're best friends Baekhyun and what if we did go out together but it ended badly? I never w-want to lose you baek. B-but I mean I've liked you for a while and It's obvious b-" Baekhyun cut off Chanyeol who was speaking the last sentence causally 

 

 

"What? What do you mean you've liked me for while?" He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up from his bed. 

 

 

"I-i uh I mean it was pretty obvious Baekhyun. Even that jimin kid who works at the cafe knows. "

 

 

"What do you mean it's obvious!? If I did know I wouldn't of talked about every guy I've touched to you and asked you what I asked two hours ago!" He said semi mad and hit the tallers bare shoulder slightly. 

 

 

"It IS obvious it's not my fault you're a wall" he shrugged, Baekhyun pouted sulking back into the wall. He knew he was oblivious most of the time but how the hadn't he thought of that? 

 

 

"Anyway, I'm just saying, i want to be with you but I'm afraid I'll mess something up and then you'll just leave. And I don't want to lose you also as a best friend, it's too much to handle a-" before he can continue Baekhyun is already climbing into his lap to straddle him and wrap his arms around his neck. 

 

 

"Chanyeol you would never hurt me and I know that. If anything it's me who's probably gonna something up so you have to promise to stay with me if I say or do something stupid" he said, now it was hard making eye contact with the other male for some reason so he just shied away from his gaze and buried his face in his neck. 

 

 

"You know I'll always stay with you, didn't I tell you you're stuck with me?" He heard the smile on Chanyeol's face so he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle and lift his head up, shyly making eye contact with him, he especially was flustered when the giant started observing all of his face features, he noticed that he also kept glancing at his lips which made him unconsciously bit his lower lip in anticipation. 

 

 

"C-can I kiss you?" 

 

 

Baekhyun nodded his head smiling, as Chanyeol leaned in he got even more nervous, but when Chanyeol cupped his cheek with his hand he wasn't nervous anymore but just happy. 

 

 

And no one can describe the feeling of them kissing because even they don't know how to, they just know it's right. 

 

 

They keep kissing slowly which turns into a heated but still innocent making out. 

 

 

Chanyeol tugged at the huge sweater Baekhyun was wearing, actually the only thing he was wearing besides his underwear, but Baekhyun stopped him which immediately alarmed him making him pull away nervous.

 

 

"F- I'm sorry-" 

 

 

"No no it's fine" baekhyun chuckled loving their position now with Chanyeol on top of him holding his leg to straddle him. "Don't worry it's nothing, I'm just tired. I wanna cuddle and sleep" he smiled slightly and pecked the others lips who sighed in relief and buried his face in the smallers neck leaving butterfly kisses there. 

 

 

"I um I don't know if it's too soon for me to say this and it's okay if you don't reply! I- uhm I just wanted to say that I love you- a lot" he locked eyes with the other and felt himself sweating buckets from nervousness. Baekhyun looked at him with the most unreadable expression before jumping on to him somehow changing their positions so he was on top now and kissed the other with all the power he had arching his back and putting his hands on the firm chest. 

 

 

"I love you too" 

 

 

-

 

 

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun whined, the said male looked up from his laptop and saw that his small boyfriend was only wearing his own hoodie which was huge on him, so he couldn't even tell if he was wearing any underwear since it covered till his mid thigh, making him look extra adorable. 

 

 

"Yes doll? Baekhyun blushed at the nickname, having a hate love relationship with Chanyeol's nicknames to him, since he loved them so much but then again they also made him a blushing mess. 

 

 

"You're not paying attention to me! Get off that thing and come cuddle with me!" He whined pouting now. 

 

 

"Baby i have an assignment I'm sorry" he sighed. "Come here" he patted the spot next to him on the bed and put his computer away, the shorter waddled there like a puppy and sat next to his boyfriend who pulled him closer as soon as he sat down. So now he was squished against his lovers giant body making him giggle. 

 

 

"I'm sorry I can't really do anything about it. You know how professor Kim is. " he sighed again and squeezed the small body next him, then kissed his crown. 

 

 

"I hate him. He keeps busying you" he grumbled and buried his face into the crook of Chanyeol's neck. 

 

 

"We'll do anything you want to tomorrow okay? To make up for not spending much time lately with you"

 

 

"I just wanna eat and cuddle with you" he pouted. "And maybe have in the kitchen. " he said with a eating grin lifting his head up to look at his boyfriend. 

 

 

"You little " Chanyeol whispered before pulling the smaller up to straddle him. 

 

 

"I thought you needed to finish that assignment " he said teasingly rubbing his bottom on on Chanyeol's clothed crotch. 

 

 

"Stop teasing baby" he whispered before pulling him in for a rough kiss. 

 

 

So yeah you can say Chanyeol had to stay up that night to finish is assignment after that.