When baekhyun feels ugly

Chanbaek oneshots

594 words drabble !! - ahhhh first one ever hehe

 

"Why am I so ugly" the puppy-human whined looking at the mirror getting frustrated with his make up. 

"Baby doll you're absolutely stunning" chanyeol said wrapping his arms around the petit waist and kissed the back of his neck. 

"You're my boyfriend you're supposed to say that!" Baekhyun groaned again getting out of the others grip and throwing himself on their bed stuffing his face in the pillows. 

"Tsk. Would I be with you if I didn't really think that?"

"Oh so now you only like me for my body?"
 
"Baby boy" chanyeol sat on the bed taking his boyfriends soft hands in his rough ones and gave his knuckles kisses.

"Are you on your man period?" 

"Ow!" 

"Baby how do I make it up to you? Please! Im sorry" the giant whined like a big baby to his small significant other who was laying on their bed, back facing the pleading male while he was hugging his life sized stuffed toy chanyeol got him. 

"Go away" he mumbled making the other sigh and lay down besides him hugging the small waist and pulling him closer.
 
"I love you" chanyeol mumbled in baekhyuns neck.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned, baekhyun liked to throw tantrums sometimes to make chanyeol do more sweet stuff to get his forgiveness but what made the taller confused and worried is that this time baekhyun really did seem upset and he couldn't recall what he did wrong that could upset the smaller this much. 

"Am I ugly?" 

"Of course not!" 

.....

"Baby" 

.....

"Doll"

.....

"Princess" 

....."Yes?"

Chanyeol  heard a mumble making him chuckle in amusement. Though baekhyun never admits it and even gets embarrassed by it, he did love to be called princess, only by chanyeol of course. 

"Please tell me what's wrong ?" When baekhyun turns around sighing, chanyeol can see the sadness in his eyes which made him more worried, baekhyun never deserves to be sad

"When we went to your workers party last week, I - you know how I didn't have any make up on right?" Chanyeol nodes remembering that baekhyun told him he was too lazy to put on any make up on so he went barefaced, which chanyeol loves, he loves how pure his face looks without the black Cole around his eyes and such, not that he doesn't look beautiful when he does have it on.

"Well your secretary said that I shouldn't have came here without at least eyeliner b-but then you came and -" 

"I'll fire that " 

When baekhyuns innocent eyes looked up he saw that chanyeol had looked pretty mad which made him bite his lower lip. 

To others it might've not been a big deal but baekhyun is sensitive and chanyeol knows that. 

"You are the most beautiful person ever baekhyun okay? If some can't see it why should you care hm? She's just jealous of you believe me. Who wouldn't be? Look at you, I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" Chanyeol chuckled seeing how shy baekhyun was getting by burying his face in the others chest. 

Chanyeol held his hands and kissed them, he knows baekhyun liked that so he always does it, he loves baekhyun hands.
 
"Stop" the puppy like human whined to his amused boyfriend.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Do you believe me now?"

"Hm not quite

I think I'll need a little something to make sure" he grinned. 

"Oh really ? What's that?" 

"Make love to me all night and I'll believe you" 

‌"Consider it done"