When Chanyeol isn't happy (dd/lb)

Chanbaek oneshots

I'm sorry for any mistakes!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 Baekhyun knew

 

 

 

 

He knew Chanyeol was sensitive to that yet he still did it, he said what he said, and now he feels like the most horrible person in the world and that he's failed as a little. 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had mild depression, Baekhyun could figure it out, and when he asked him about it said that it's because of his ex relationship, his ex submissive left him and said that he's a poor excuse of a daddy, that he's too soft to be one and that he might as well just stop pretending to be one. Which explained why Chanyeol was always so careful with him. 

 

 

 

 

 

Now back to why Baekhyun was feeling the , 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were both in the living room and Baekhyun was coloring in the book Chanyeol had gave him with his crayons, when Chanyeol looked like he was dying to join him he sighed and told the older that he didn't like sharing his coloring book, to say Chanyeol was hurt was an understatement. Baekhyun said that because he had a lot of stuff written about the said male that were too embarrassing to share, but Chanyeol had thought it was because he was just being ridiculous. Baekhyun realized that when Chanyeol got up and put on an obvious -to him at least- a fake smile and said he should get more "adult stuff" done. 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun pouted and furrowed his eyebrows trying to think of something to make up for how he acted, and to show Chanyeol that he's the one in the wrong, he decided to just check up on the older for now though. 

 

 

 

 

 

He knocked and opened the door only to a

Small crack and looked inside to find that Chanyeol was indeed on his computer doing work with a frown on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daddy?" Baekhyun called in a broken whisper, God he felt so bad, he's always cursed that who made Chanyeol feel like he did and the fact that he's a reason for him being upset now is making him want to hang himself. Though Chanyeol had told Baekhyun that's why he's not so strict he's never told him he liked stuff like that. Maybe he was just embarrassed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes darling?" Chanyeol looked up with a fake smile again, this time though there wasn't much effort put into it and Baekhyun knew that's when Chanyeol is just tired. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um- I uh c-can I go out to see lulu?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes of course baby, be safe, And remember to wear a coat" he instructed again not too strictly and got back to his computer, Baekhyun went over to the latter quickly and gave him a kiss on the cheek then ran out again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lu I don't know what to do! Chanyeol is so stubborn when he's like this" the small boy looked down frowning, ashamed of what he's done. "H-he doesn't get better easily and I understand! Of course I do I love him b-but I don't know what to do to make it better now, I h-hate that I'm the reason he's sad n-now" with the last sentence Baekhyun started to son, luhan quickly went to his side and hugged him, trying to shush the latter. 

 

 

 

 

 

When he calmed down luhan sighed and pulled away slightly. "Baekhyun, I'm not gonna lie to you you were pretty stupid but I know you didn't mean it okay? All Chanyeol needs is reassurance, that's what you need when you get sad right? Reassure him that it's okay for him to like little stuff, he always spoils you and gets you presents so why don't you do the same? Get him a bunch of coloring books and coloring materials! You can even throw in a little stuffie just for the sake of it! " 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

And indeed after luhan said that they both went to the mall and got coloring books, sketching notebooks, coloring pencils crayons markers and all that stuff, and as luhan recommended, he also threw in a cute stuffie that reminded him of his daddy. 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled slightly at the bag as he walked in their house, he put it down in the living room and ran upstairs to see his lover. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daddy?" The little said as he popped his head through the small crack of the door, Chanyeol looked up almost immediately, he smiled slightly, not fake this time, seeing how adorable Baekhyun was. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're back already?" He chuckled as Baekhyun nodded and walked in his office, he quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him up like a small puppy. "Baby what is if?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby got daddy stuff!!!! Come on!!" He said excitingly dragging Chanyeol with him, Chanyeol chuckled again because Baekhyun represented an actual puppy. 

 

 

 

 

 

They went downstairs and Chanyeol sat on the couch as Baekhyun cutely instructed, the shorter sat on the floor facing Chanyeol where the bag was and started to get the things out, when he finished he excitingly looked up. "Aren't they beautiful!? Baekhyunnie got them for daddy! So baekhyunnie and daddy can color together! And now daddy also has a cute stuffie!" He grinned widely but Chanyeol held these things that Baekhyun threw in his lap and bit his lip, he sighed and looked down, Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 

 

 

 

"These aren't for daddy doll, little does little stuff and daddy does daddy stuff, little colors and daddy does work" he put stuffs down on the couch and sighed deeply, faking a smile to his little, Baekhyun frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

"B-but daddy! B-baekkie wants daddy to color with me! Daddy shouldn't be doing adult stuff all the time!" When Baekhyun was on the verge of tears he crossed his arms and looked down, knowing it's mildly his fault that Chanyeol thinks that way now. 

 

 

 

 

 

When Chanyeol only looked down Baekhyuns frown got deeper. He got up and sat next to his lover, Chanyeol didn't dare to look up, still thinking he was a failure, a bad excuse of a dom. 

 

 

 

 

 

"L-little doesn't want daddy t-to be sad, l-little is sorry! Daddy can color a-and play with stuffies too! Daddy can be sad too a-and daddy needs care too!" He was no crying, frustrated with himself since he wasn't good at these talks, it's usually Chanyeol who does them. "Daddy doesn't need to take care of baekkie a-all the time and pretend he's fine. Daddy can do little stuff too! It'll make baekkie love him even more!" He tried, Chanyeol fidget with his fingers and sighed deeply, his glossy eyes looking back at Baekhyuns. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun I-I can't do that, this isn't how I should be. You need someone to take care of you not someone to take care of, I-I should put these stern rules but I can't even do that. And I shouldn't w-want to do this stuffs. I-im sorry I'm a failed dom" he looked down, Baekhyun couldn't believe what he was hearing, frustratedly he got up and squatted in front of Chanyeol taking his hands, the taller was obviously holding his tears in, like always. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's not true! None of it is true! Chanyeol-" the first he's used his name in a while. "-you're the best daddy ever! I know you don't see it but I do! You take amazing care with me! You make sure I'm eating right and sleeping on time and doing my assignments! You always ask me about how I am and always want to make me happy that you even don't care about your own! Which is wrong! I-I want you to be happy too! I always want you to be happy! Chanyeol you don't have to be hyper dominant all the time! Or not like any little stuff! I thinks it's great! That way we can spend more time together! I-I love you so much, you don't need to make these stern rules because I know you think they'll hurt me at some point and that's why you don't do it, because you care about me. How can I be mad about that? You take care of, you take amazing care of me and it's okay to ask for care too. Daddy makes little happy so little should be able to make daddy happy too. " Chanyeol looked up with furrowed eyebrows, not knowing how this all came out of his little, he gulped not knowing what to say exactly. What Baekhyun had said seemed nothing but truthful, Chanyeol believed him, and for now he was happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Baekhyun" he whispered hugging the smaller tightly, who was smiling like an idiot and hugged back eagerly. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now lets color!" He smiled and got his phone from the table, turning on his favorite playlist, they sat down on the floor, Baekhyun gave all the new things to Chanyeol and made the stuffie sit in his lap, he got his own stuffs from the table that were already there. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol slowly flipped open the notebook and saw that it was great quality for sketching and what not. 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

After Baekhyun finished coloring bell from  beauty and the beast, he smiled proudly and looked over his daddy, he gasped at the drawing Chanyeol did, it was an anime figure of him pouting cutely, but it was very detailed and absolutely amazing. 

 

 

 

 

"Daddy you never told me you were so good!" He said with wide eyes, Chanyeol looked over and chuckled, giving the smaller a kiss on the cheek. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not that good doll, at least not as good as you hm?" He smiled amusingly at the smaller who was nervous. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um o-of course! L-look! B-baekkie colored this!" He held his Disney themed coloring book to his lover who genuinely smiled widely.

 

 

 

 

 

"See doll, you're absolutely amazing" he laughed as Baekhyuns eyes sparkled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you daddy!" He kissed the tallers lips, they were giggling and smiling before a raring sound was heard, Baekhyun pouted embarrassingly as his stomach growled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Princess why didn't you tell me you were hungry?" He frowned, Baekhyun shrugged. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daddy and little were having so much fun! I don't want to get up. I want to stay and color with daddy" he said hugging the olders side. Chanyeol laughed and combed through the pink hair, he kissed his head and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well sorry doll but you need to eat, so you can grow up tall like your daddy hm?" He chuckled amusingly, Baekhyun grumbled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to be tall anyways!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and why not?"

 

 

 

 

 

"C-cause I want daddy to hold me like this and if I'm tall he won't be able to" he said shyly burying his face in his chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're adorable, but you still need to eat!"